• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Community Halloween Party Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Oh, I like the idea a lot. ^_^ If you need any help then just ask, because I don't mind!

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Okay, I'd say that's a pretty good time to start. Who's going to make the discussion thread..?

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Wait, I just noticed that this is the discussion thead, lol. o_o" Well, I mean the offical thread then. *tries to look smart*

Anyways, I think the scary avatars idea is good. People could also decorate their signatures too... I suppose I could work on a few pictures and stuff to enter. ^_^ What about any kinds of contests?

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
Years
How about best costume (avatar/sig combined) contest, and a scary story contest?

I didn't think about signatures...
*runs off to make the first sig banner he ever made*

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Sounds cool, though I may be trick or treating...Just for fun.Me and my friends usually prank people, it's loads of fun.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
LMAO , last time we toilet papered my principal's Car .. he was laughing so hard , then he gave us one week detention.

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021

Am I the only one who actually goes trick or treating for the genuine fun of it, lol? o_o *sweatdrop* Anyways...

I like that costume and scary story idea! ^_^ We could also have a best Halloween picture contest, specifically for this thread. I guess?

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
LMAO
I love tp-ing, it's so fun, especially wiith a lot of people at like, 3AM.We like to also go n-knocking...if you know what i mean.

Years
Kayleigh said:

Am I the only one who actually goes trick or treating for the genuine fun of it, lol? o_o *sweatdrop* Anyways...

I like that costume and scary story idea! ^_^ We could also have a best Halloween picture contest, specifically for this thread. I guess?
I go trick or treating not really for the fun but more for the candy. I usually go with my brother, my cousin, and I.

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Ooh... >_<; This thread is for the Halloween party, remember? You two ought to make a thread about your plans on Halloween night. :P Then everyone can tell each other what they're plotting. *cackles*

Okaaay, I've made my random scary post for the day.

And you actually go trick or treating too? Ahh, I don't like going for the candy. It just rots out my teeth... But dressing up is fun, considering you only really get to do it on Halloween.

Last edited:

PokeTrainerCarol

unfotunately I can't come during that time...this relative of mine has a halloween party...and I guess I'm forced to go -_- I can 'dress' my avatar and sig though...I don't have school in Halloween! :P ^_^

Years
PokeTrainerCarol said:
unfotunately I can't come during that time...this relative of mine has a halloween party...and I guess I'm forced to go -_- I can 'dress' my avatar and sig though...I don't have school in Halloween! :P ^_^
I don't have school on the 31st either...it's parent/teacher interview day for me.

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Okay! I've already found some really cute Halloween avatars, so I'm covered for that. ^_^ We need Vito here to confirm any of our ideas though, since this is his thread...

Oh, and I made a new thread especially for DragonTrainer and Dizzy. ;P I won't need to explain anything once they read the subject, lol.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Okay, that's good. ^_^ I'm still thinking of other things that we could do. We need more people to post their suggestions... The three of us can't do it alone. -_-; I'll have to invite some of my friends to help.

Ooh, and I think the Gruntilda avatar would look nice, since she's is a witch. And what about an offical banner for the whole event? I'm just naming random suggestions. ^^'

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Yep, I meant a banner especially for this thread, if anyone wants to make one. ^_^; I think I know of some good avatars that I could use, if not I'll decorate some. Do you think assignments would be any good? It might help, if any volunteers would like a job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back