• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge Ideas & Discussion

Do you feel more people should get into Nuzlockes?

• Yes

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021
o_O I thought you were only up to Falkner. Wow you're fast. :P

Story wise, yes I'm up to Falkner.

Game Wise, I'm at Morty.

Though I'm stopping my Nuzlocke Game Wise for a while so I can catch up with the story. That way I won't forget who died were so I can stop making up deathes. *cough*SentretDyingToRival:ThoughImpossibleIngame*cough*

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I just write my updates when I finish a major thing within the game, such as Gym Leaders, Antagonist team etc. Although my updates will take a long time to write, considering the amount of detail I put into my last one. It's good fun and all, but just takes time, like an hour or so. o_O I do like writing big fat updates though, with giving detail to every character, and making Brendan a sexist pig.

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021
Your updates are really enternaining Alt.

I just noticed though on every challenge I do, if I choose a boy my name is "Chaos" and not "chaos." So I tryed finding the Name change thread so I can make my username Chaos11011 because it's more appealing, but I figure out PC doesn't do name changes anymore :(

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Speaking of updates, I'm going to update my progress with my Hall of Fame challenge in my blog. Here is my first update, even though I entered them in the Hall of Fame on Christmas. lol So kinda late, but yeah. You guys should totally keep up with it. ;) And when I get my second team through, I"ll be asking for new team suggestions. So keep alert for my blogs~! I find updates very interesting to read, even if I'm not doing the challenge. I used to do that a lot, waaaay back before this section was even made.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Wow I wonder who renamed the thread omg who would say such a thing

I have a level 58 Derpfish. Guys, don't consider raising one of these...seriously...it's just...I can't even describe. v_v It's what we challengers do, I guess. :( -puts Derpfish in InfernoRogue's face-

BTW. Anyone want a Pokemon named after them? Must be gen V and fully evolved. Here is a list of what's taken:
Spoiler:

Also, I cannot rename my Erufuun because it's from an in-game trade and I will not be renaming Doredia, Daikenki, Victini, Shibirudon, Sazandora, or Kojondo. So yeah. ^-^ VM me what you wanna be so that this thread doesn't get cluttered in my spit I MEAN spam.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
It has Thunderbolt. It's just hard to raise. But that's the fun in it. :) She's at level 59 now, so I'm almost done then I'll have two more for this team. AND THEN I CAN MOVE ON.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Maybe try something a little harder Sydian, like a Nuzlocke with your Hall of Fame run. Try and do it so if a Pokemon faints during your run at the Elite Four, they can't be revived or something. ;)

Years
I raised a Weezing to like, level 65 in FRLG, looking back, I have no idea why I did it, I didn't even like Weezing.
Iirc, it was because I thought Weezing was strong because Koga's Weezing always ripped my team to shreds, which was actually due to the fact that it was Lv. 43.
Anyhow, my Weezing completely wrecked Agatha and Bruno, I was pleasantly suprised.
EDIT: Apparently there were like 80 posts after this one, but it was pertaining to the fact that syd is grinding Derpfish.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
Years

Seconded. :D
Also now I have a Nincada, who is "Fun Cool", a misture of Fun Ghoul of My Chemical Romance and 560cool, and a Whismur, who is Inferno. :)

8D I hope I can learn Hyper Voice.

Wow I wonder who renamed the thread omg who would say such a thing

I have a level 58 Derpfish. Guys, don't consider raising one of these...seriously...it's just...I can't even describe. v_v It's what we challengers do, I guess. :( -puts Derpfish in InfernoRogue's face-

*derpfish's contact causes an evolution*

Congradulations, your Derpfish evolved into Infernoderp!

Infernoderp wants to learn the move Troll Face. However, Infernoderp already knows four moves. Should a move be deleted and replaced with Troll Face?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
OMG. How did you know I like Nidorina? XD I haven't obsessed over Rina in a loong time. :x And yes, Derpfish can learn Troll Face. My Derpfish's name is Fart.

Enigma

Years
OMG. How did you know I like Nidorina? XD I haven't obsessed over Rina in a loong time. :x And yes, Derpfish can learn Troll Face. My Derpfish's name is Fart.
Awesome nickname for derpfish you got there. also very smelly

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I can't remember the last Pokemon I obsessed over, but I know right now I'm obsessing over Exeggutor. I don't know why either, I think it's the Psychic/Grass typing that's got me in love. <3

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I have probably obsessed over almost every Pokemon at some point or another. I was a strange child. And Fart is on level 63. Must. Persevere. Must. Get. To. 65. AUUUGH.

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years
The last Pokemon I've obsessed over is definitely Crobat. I was starting my Ultimate Trio Run and I was like meh, I'll try Golbat out. And I absolutely loved him (and mainly his evolution so he could fly...)

That brings my total obsessive Pokemon to . Starmie, Octillery, Milotic, Staraptor, Torterra, Nidoking, Sableye, and Crobat.

Enigma

Years
Wallace's Milotic and Tentacruel are making my life miserable. :C Shedinja can't stop them, thanks to Toxic.

EDIT: Shedinja is awesome with Facade, owns Wallace.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back