• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥ Eevee and Eeveelution Club ♥

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Welcome to the club, Eevee-Kins! Vaporeon is indeed an amazing Pokémon. It looks extremely adorable in design, and in battling, it could make a great tank. I have one in Black 2 that knows Wish, Protect, Scald, and Ice Beam; it's impossible to explain how good it performs. It's able to withstand countless amount of hits, including physical and special. :)

ACupOfTea

Tea Enthusiast
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 17, 2014
Username: ACupOfTea
Eeveelution Partner: Sylveon
Answer a topic: Yes, I currently have two eeveelutions: Espeon and Sylveon. Pokemon X is the first Pokemon game I've owned, so I haven't had an eeveelution before now.

Silri

Kimono Girl
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 26, 2018
Anyways, has anyone put an Eeveelution or Eevee itself on your main teams? If so, which? What role does it play?

Oh goodness. For being a fan of Eeveelutions, I sure haven't used one on my main team in a long time! I think the last time I've had an Eeveelution as a main team member was when I played Gold back in the day. I had both Espeon and Umbreon, since I was really excited about the day/night mechanic and I thought it was neat that they were adding more members to the Eevee family. I used Umbreon more from what little I can remember from back then. I used both Umbreon and Espeon as attackers (even though that's not Umbreon's best role). I think that's probably the only role I would have my Pokemon play back in the day.

I haven't really used any since then because once I start using one, I have to use them all! Which is why I'm currently starting up an Eeveelution team on my newest Y run. Guess I'll see how that goes!

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Welcome, Eevee-kins! You have a really lovely banner~

Hello to you too, ACupOfTea. Which of your two partners did you obtain first in Pokemon XY?

Has anyone put an Eeveelution or Eevee itself on your main teams? If so, which? What role does it play?
I've used on my main teams:

Blue: Bubbles the Vaporeon - My Surf user
FireRed: Faith the Flareon - Fire core
Colosseum: Espio the Espeon and Umbreo the Umbreon - Starters, special attack sweeper and status inflict-er, respectively
XD Gale of Darkness: Jules the Jolteon - Starter and special attack sweeper
Platinum: Anemone the Glaceon - Bulky special user

ACupOfTea

Tea Enthusiast
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 17, 2014
Welcome, Eevee-kins! You have a really lovely banner~

Hello to you too, ACupOfTea. Which of your two partners did you obtain first in Pokemon XY?

Has anyone put an Eeveelution or Eevee itself on your main teams? If so, which? What role does it play?
I've used on my main teams:

Blue: Bubbles the Vaporeon - My Surf user
FireRed: Faith the Flareon - Fire core
Colosseum: Espio the Espeon and Umbreo the Umbreon - Starters, special attack sweeper and status inflict-er, respectively
XD Gale of Darkness: Jules the Jolteon - Starter and special attack sweeper
Platinum: Anemone the Glaceon - Bulky special user

I got Espeon first, and then I evolved one of my Eevees into Sylveon after beating the Final Four. I'm considering putting together an Eeveelution team after I get a grasp on how to make the ultimate competition team.

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
Years
An Eevee challenge will likely take place on my Pokemon Y in the near-future. It won't be much of a challenge though, as I breed the heck out of them :)

Maybe I'll treat it like an egglocke and only grab them after I have captured a Pokemon in that area. The trick would be to replace the Pokemon with an Eevee that could/should evolve into the same type.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years

I believe I've mentioned it earlier, but I did try out with a Vaporeon in one of my Firered playthroughs. I EV trained its Sp. Attack, so I guess it must've served as my special attack sweeper, but I never actually finished that playthrough D: It was definitely strong though, so I can give it that :D

Other than that, I've never actually used one on my main team throughout the game. I did get an Espeon with its hidden ability in Black 2, but that was very late game, so I'm not sure that really counts. But yeahh, other than that I haven't used any :p

Years
Username: AoTora
Eeveelution Partner: Glaceon
Answer a topic:

-Has anyone put an Eeveelution or Eevee itself on your main teams? If so, which? What role does it play?
Yes I did! I tend to do that everytime I play and don't do challenge. I love using eeveelutions since they are awesome and they always play an equal role to the other pokemon in my party. Danny my Glaceon in my last Platinum run through for instance played an really important role in my team- he pretty much solo-ed Cynthia ^^

Schizii

Always tired.
Years
Username: Schizii
Eeveelution Partner:
700.png

- Are you using an Eeveelution in Pokémon X&Y? Have you used other Eeveelutions in other versions before?

Oh, I am indeed! ;D
I'm using my trusty Sylveon, Annabelle. ^^ Currently, she's lvl. 100, haha. She's kicked some major Team Flare butt and has completely owned the Elite Four well over 10 times with my original team of three. ;3
As for other versions, I have indeed. In LG/FR, I typically use Vaporeon or Jolteon. Flareon was always kind of a let down for me. o.o But, I have used it before!
In the original Gold and Silver, I used Umbreon. c: Espeon was used in Pokemon Diamond, heheh. >u>;
Then for Leafeon and Glaceon, I used them both in Platinum and transported them over to Black and White. ouo

Years
Username: Rickyt713
Eeveelution partner: Jolteon
Topic: ill answer a few

my favorite eeveelution is a tie between jolteon and espeon for me. i love their designs and they are both very useful to me overall.

the first eeveelution i ever had was a flareon all the way back in pokemon red. i was so happy to have one even though i had no clue that vaporeon and jolteon even existed until i restarted the game over again.

i have a jolteon and a sylveon on one of my main teams and they are both destroyers, i rely on them heavily to deal massive damage to whoever im facing. still working on trying to get all of the other eeveelutions on other teams as well.

Schizii

Always tired.
Years
Anyways, has anyone put an Eeveelution or Eevee itself on your main teams? If so, which? What role does it play?

Oooh...
In X, I have a Sylveon that I used on my main team. She kicked some major butt. ;3 She mostly served as a special attack sweeper, while my Meowstic and Delphox did some supporting and stat raising for her. Then Xerneas was just kind of... There. xD

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
if you were given the chance to fuse two Eeveelutions into one, which would be your pick?
I cant think of anythingrn but i would love to see flareon in the fusion ....maybe with glaceon ..idk :p

I don't remember tbh ......but I think i used vaporean and also jolteon on my main teams.

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
Years
If you were given the chance to fuse two Eeveelutions into one, which would be your pick?

That would kind of ruin the beauty of the Eevee family, but let's see.... probably Umbreon and Espeon. Having a x4 weakness to Bug-type attacks would really suck, but otherwise it's a solid pairing of Dark/Pyschic types. Maybe give it an ability akin to Flash Fire, but for Bug-type attacks? "Bug Catcher" That would be amazing :)

We shall name it - Eclipseon

espeon___umbreon__s_colours_by_sophiarees-d3hk31w.png

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
If you were given the chance to fuse two Eeveelutions into one, which would be your pick?

I agree with Superstrength. A fusion of Espeon and Umbreon would sound amazing. Imagine an Eeveelution that has ultimate power over the combined powers of dark unseen psychic forces. Such a merge of two conflicting types would literally be unstoppable.

Azu

Don't touch my milk.
Years
I just noticed my old Eevee club has been suspended (I've been gone for a long while...) ;___;

Username: AzuPazu
Partner: Leafeon
Favorite Eeveelution and why: Leafeon obviously since I'm totally in love with grass types and their abilities to heal themselves by damaging others. Though I have to say I would be happy with any Eeveelution (except maybe Vaporeon, I have a thing against fishies, sorry xD)&Eevee itself (but that wasn't part of the question).
If you were given the chance to fuse two Eeveelutions into one, which would be your pick? Probably Leafeon and Flareon, you know 2 opposites but then again would that mean he would have a double weakness? If so Leafeon and Glaceon, just because someone told me I reminded him of Glaceon (does that even make sense?).

greenking13

LORD OF ZHERRY
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2014
Username: greenking13
Eeveelution Partner: Leafeon Obviously.
A Leafeon used to be my team on my Pokemon Platinum. I know what you're thinking, "just a Leafeon? How did you beat the elite four?" Very easily in fact. I don't play into the hype of perfect teams, I usually put what I like on my teams, like Lucario, Gyarados, and Leafeon, to name a few.
Hmm...Leafeon and Jolteon? I am not really certain. IT just seems that that would be a good choice, since electric is weak to earth, which grass kills, and grass is weak to flying, which electric kills.
Which Eeveelution type would you like to see next? Which one do you expect to see next?
I really want to see a dragon type eeveelution, but... is it wrong of me to want to see second evolutionary stage for the eevee's? Generation 7, no new eevee's but... Evolved Leafeon!
What do you think of Eevee as a starter?
In generation 1 it was an okay decision, not the greatest, in fact, pretty boring, but if we did it now... it would be the best decision Game Freak ever made. It would allow the normal starters to be caught in the wild, and have the wide array of eevees as the new starter.
Do you have any Eeveelution merchandise?
No. :(
Does anyone think they might release another Eeveelution to coincide with Sylveon?
I do not know why, but I feel like they may introduce the dragon eevee, although it is unlikely, since it was not programmed into pokemon X/Y. (As far as we know.)
How would you react to seeing just Eevee get a Mega Evolution in XY?
...Just eevee? I wouldn't be too scared, more likely awed into submission.
Are you using an Eeveelution in Pokémon X&Y? Have you used other Eeveelutions in other versions before?
:( :( :( I don't have X/Y. No DS. Although I want one!!! Anyways, I have used a whole team of Eeveelutions before. Vaporeon, Espeon, Jolteon, Glaceon, Leafeon, and one other... Umbreon?
Which Eeveelution has the best design?
I'm biased, I love Leafeon too much. Plus, look at it's tail and the chest puff!
What is your favorite Eeveelution and why?
Do I have to answer this question? Leafeon because of it's design, as well as how good some of it's moves are.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
Years
Flareon is apparently the worst Eeveelution in terms of competitive battling. So I was wondering, what move set/stats/ability/etc could we give to it that would make it a little better? o:

Back