• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Legend of Dragons

What should the Name be???

• Pokemon Calcite

Votes: 26 29.2%
  • Pokemon Legend of Dragons

Votes: 40 44.9%
  • Pokemon Dragon Adventure

Votes: 23 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
Well, I can still check your maps and fix the bugs like you asked, and you said that after you release the first beta you would be looking for a full time mapper so just remember me when you are.

Years
Thanks for all the support everone. Black dragonite I knew that Pokemon Dragonstone all ready existed that's why I didn't put it into the poll. Thanks anyway. Thanks Barker, I'll put them on the first post, but I'll have to get rid of them after the poll bacause of reasons already pointed out. Again thanks for the support.

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
Years
  • Age 32
  • Utah
  • Seen Dec 31, 2016
Thanks for all the support everone. Black dragonite I knew that Pokemon Dragonstone all ready existed that's why I didn't put it into the poll. Thanks anyway. Thanks Barker, I'll put them on the first post, but I'll have to get rid of them after the poll bacause of reasons already pointed out. Again thanks for the support.
I can just edit the text, I saved the PSD files specifically for that reason. ;)

Good luck on the hack.

EvilWii

Hacker and mike myers
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2008
ill help if you need it! im a perrty good hacker

Ripper

The Dark Knight
Years
Hey TTTTT (soz lol) to change the name of the thread follow these basic insttructions:
1) On first post click the 'Edit' button.
2) Once the toolbar pops up there should be an icon saying 'Advanced' or something. Click!
3) You should now be able to edit the Title. :)

Currently working on your problem...

BTW i made a (bad) banner if you want it... Only if it's Calcite OW I'll have to change it :P

Last edited:

Ooka

Years
I made a support banner for the hack

This one does the animation forever
PokemonLODSupportera.gif

This one does the animation once
PokemonLODSuppo.gif

Ripper

The Dark Knight
Years
I suppose everyone should stop making banners until the name is anounced :P Where are we going to visit ingame TTTT? You've said Johto and Hoehn(?) but does that mean all of both regions? And extra places? For the order of Hoehn will it be...
Littleroot - Slateport - Mauville...
or
Lilycove - Pacifidlog - Slateport/Dewford...
or something completely different?

Years
I made a support banner for the hack

This one does the animation forever
PokemonLODSupportera.gif

This one does the animation once
PokemonLODSuppo.gif

I like the animated banners. I'll put the first one on the front post because I like it more.

I suppose everyone should stop making banners until the name is anounced :P Where are we going to visit ingame TTTT? You've said Johto and Hoehn(?) but does that mean all of both regions? And extra places? For the order of Hoehn will it be...
Littleroot - Slateport - Mauville...
or
Lilycove - Pacifidlog - Slateport/Dewford...
or something completely different?

That raises a good point, please stop making banners, I think there is enough for the next week and to answer your question, I haven't decided whether to put all of Johto in or not, at least half will. I have an idea of the order of Hoenn but I won't release it yet. I'll only tell you a few things, you won't start in Littleroot and You will start in Sootopolis.

WEEEEEE POKEMON DRAGONN STONE 3 W00T

huh??? What's Dragon Stone 3???

Thanks for the support.

kuku-melon

carbonero
Years
I know that it is a little late for this, but I think that POKEMON DRAGON TALES or POKEMON DRAGOON would be good names.

BTW, I loved the story and the starters

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
Years
This is looking very good so far :)
I happen to love dragon types, so I'm sure this hack will be one of my favorites. keep up the good work man :)

Years
Okay here are some new screen shots.
DragonAdventure_11.png
DragonAdventure_14.png

DragonAdventure_17.png
DragonAdventure_21.png

DragonAdventure_22.png

And these two probably aren't needed but anyway...​
DragonAdventure_31.png
DragonAdventure_01-1.png

This is something I just figured out how to do.
270807_01.png

I haven't finished Bagon yet.

Ooka

Years
I like the shots, but the shadowing is wrong in the lab, just make sure that you get to editing that shadow from the wall. Also, are those scrap tiles behind the main lab or another part of it?

Years
Okay, thanks, I'll fix the shadowing and about the other problem, there was something wrong with the map. I'll fix it when I have the time(School. I'm about a quarter through semester 2). At the moment, I'm more worried about getting all of the scripts done. I'm contemplating, taking a break from PC and any other forum for a couple of days so that I can get the start all scripted and mapped. Just if you wanted to know where I'm at, I've finished most of Blackthorn. All that's left is to text edit the people in the pokemon centers/marts, and about 4 or 5 scripts. I might change some OW's and Pokemon sprites aswell.

Ripper

The Dark Knight
Years
So I suppose you'll use DP sprites for the Pokemon? Is Rayquaza going to have a large role? What will be the first Route you travel along? I hope you make the first couple of Pokemon you find interesting :P I hate Zigzagoons and Rattata... Thanks!

BTW I noticed you havenb't added the Nat Dex yet, which you'll need to do.

Last edited:
Years
So I suppose you'll use DP sprites for the Pokemon? Is Rayquaza going to have a large role? What will be the first Route you travel along? I hope you make the first couple of Pokemon you find interesting :P I hate Zigzagoons and Rattata... Thanks!

BTW I noticed you havenb't added the Nat Dex yet, which you'll need to do.

In the first post I mentioned that I'll put DP sprites that I like. Also in the first post I mentioned the Legendary Dragon in Hoenn, (sorry if I didn't, I was meant to)Rayquaza, Latias, and Latios, should have some big roles. should have a main role. I haven't decided on the pokemon that you'll be able to see yet, it'll probably be mainly those types of pokemon, but I might stick a 1 or 2 pokemon that will be 'interesting'. About the National dex, I forgot about the other screenshot that showed that you'll have to go to Prof Elm to get the national dex. That means that I'll be pretty limited in the pokemon on routes 45 and 46. Hope that answers your questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back