• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Philadelphia is a neat place, though. I live in Pennsylvania and have been there a few times. [:

Went to Philadelphia when I was younger with my best friend's family. We got lost, came incredibly close to running out of gas, and nearly ran over a dog with three legs.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
We got lost in Philly once too! We used to save our car in our GPS as "Car" so we could get back to it from anywhere, and then one day we didn't realize that we had multiple "Car"s saved so we couldn't find the car and wandered around Philly for hours, haha. South Street is the best.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha that doesn't sound very fun. Interesting, though.

I remember being lost and going up and down the PA/NJ border (crossing into Philadelphia some of that time) for several hours. I guess Philadelphia just doesn't like me, hmm? I don't know where we were exactly at that point, but there were groups of men standing on corners, glaring at each other. Also drug dealers standing around, not even trying to hide what they were doing haha. At least upon running into a drug deal down the street from my house, the people scattered.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha, why did it take so long, Jz?
Working on training my team, by the way. I keep forgetting, so the only one above level 1 is level 5 heh.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Already using a Lucky Egg {: But I'm working on EV training already, so it's taking me longer.

Haha wow. I had forgotten that you have a shop. Do you still have my FC, by the way? I think I might have yours- you were the first person I traded with upon joining PC.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Use a Macho Brace if you have one! :D

Really? I'm the first one to trade with you? :P Then it's on my HeartGold cartridge, where I got my main battling team :P

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't think I have one. However, training will now go faster because it knows a very powerful move that can take out the wild Pokemon with one hit. It just reached level 8.

Haha yep. [:
I checked and you aren't in my pal pad, so I'll need your FC before we battle.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I havent traded Pokemon in so long, it's weird. I used to be really into trading for events and shinies.

Years
I don't trade Pokemon much, unless if I'm hogging my brother's DS so I can trade-evolve something or pick up a version exclusive from the game that's not my main version.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Morning~!

I've only traded once with my friend to evolve my Kadabra into Alakazam on Pearl. She traded her Haunter for it to evolve into a Gengar in return. :P Other than that, I've never traded with anyone else.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Morning, Synerjee? It's nearly midnight here! Since when have you been a supporter, by the way?

Years
Morning, Synerjee? It's nearly midnight here! Since when have you been a supporter, by the way?

She only became a Supporter today, PEDRO12 (the guy who donated me to Tier 5 on top of the Tier 4 I previously had) was the person who donated to her, with some encouragement on Team Fail's part.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Oh, cool. {: Congratulations, Syn.

By the way- is Hikari your name, or does it mean something?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha, it's 12:08am here right now.

I have multiple devices, as well, so I can just trade with myself for evolving. I usually trade with my friend- we swap Pokemon just to get the Pokedex entries, then send them back to the Pokemon's OT. He only has Diamond version, so I help by sending him starters from other games and the like.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I have multiple DSes as well. It so much more convenient to trade with oneself. No worries about finding the right thing to trade with another. Especially in White/Black 2 I have almost nothing worth trading except some female Dream World Pokemon.

Years
By the way- is Hikari your name, or does it mean something?

It's not my real name, but an online nickname as far as Pokemon forums go.

My real name is actually located on my profile's About Me tab, or my seeing the AKA names by hovering over my name in my postbits, you should probably notice it soon enough. It does have a rather odd spelling, but then again it sorta suits my quirky nature so it's fitting.

I don't usually give out my real name until someone has a worthy conversation with me or is on my contacts/friends.

As for the topic, I'm lucky to have two DSes since my brother rarely uses his anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back