• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
ok... thanx maro just do the same thing as I told you...Shiny Rayquaza is so awesome....

BeameR

Lover
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 17, 2006
hey everyone, im searching, raised my kabuto to butops and now im looking for a shiny, im fighting weepinbells so maybe ill have a shiny one, ill keep ya posted everyone

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
well have luck on ur weepinbell search, and tyranitar, dont ever give up
!

im still trying to catch a chansey in the safari zone, cause the other from wich i hatched eggs was from my sis's game. she wanted it back, as well as the 5 or 6 eggs i hatched (i saved before taking the egg,started running arround tuill i got another one, that until i took 5 ,when they all opened i reseted) so i need to get a chnsey in the safari zone! and the friggin creature doesnt stay in the ball! lol

BeameR

Lover
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 17, 2006
gl with that, hey u need a blastoise to finish ur shiny starter trifecta! lol just a thought

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
dang... i've just realized that this is the most dedicated club i've ever been a part of. most clubs kinda fade away after a while, but we're strong at nearly 400 posts (44 of which are mine). that's really cool, congratulations to everybody.
o, and i think maybe we should do some introductions, a while back shineykabutops said that he wanted to be called by his first name (chris)
so, anybody who wants to, tell us your first name, your favorite genre of music, and why you began hunting shinies.
1) ryan (don't capitalize it, ever)
2) indie is king
3) and i started hunting shinies because i hate the way the nonshiny gengar looks. it makes me mad that nintendo made him purple, because he's supposed to be black. so, i vowed that i would not train a gengar until it was shiny. so i found a shiny.
(hooray, and if this introduction stuff is deemed as crap, then we can let it drop)

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
thats the spirit Ryan!!!! (lol just joking.)

at last i managed to capture the friggin chansey! it took me 5 hours of walking in the same square! well ...this is a strong club, and im proud of all of us, specially of ryan and pazzcat (she seems a bit disappeard!) cause they had the idea in the first place and they let me the honour of founding this!

when we get to 400 posts, ryan,I let you know, that youll become a total FOUNDER yup! i think you should have been that from the beggining, but man your a very good guy, why not giving that to ya!

that is if you want to of course, and ill have to start again my shiny chansey search!

so people of the club! lets make PC rock with our will to capture shinies!

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
.....no luck with magikarp stupid.........
1) Alex ( always capitalize it)
2) Rap,pop,underground kinda music,rock
3) i dont know why i started hunting shinys.. i guess to make my friends jealous

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 3, 2006
1) Matt
2)ROCK! Cause Rock Rocks!
3) I love Shiny stuff And I love Pokemon So I decided To Mix my favorite Things!

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Hey does catching a shiny in Sapphire count and i am always searching XD. If so can I join please :D.

Pokemon_Veteran

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
Pokemon_Veteran said:
Hey does catching a shiny in Sapphire count and i am always searching XD. If so can I join please :D.

Catching a shiny in Ru/Sa/Lg/Fr/Colo/Box/Em counts. Do you have any shinys yet? Of so, tell me which ones, so I can update the shiny dex ;) .

BeameR

Lover
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 17, 2006
hey body neone can join, i have 0 shinies and im a proud member, if u search for shinies than u can me a member, we turn no one away

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
.......i quit lookin for magikarp temprarily...and finished my Kanto Dex on my LG ...... so then i got a little bag of cheeze its.... i got back on my GBA SP went to searchin and guess what i found!!!>>>> notta D@mn thing....ive looked like 4 days and nuthin .........

Zootster

Awesome Guy Extrordinaire
Years
1) Zootster or Zoot
2) Y'might think im crazy, but Sonic's music from SA2 (I think it's punk rock??)
3) Cause I WANT SHINIES!!!!!!

...and no luck with the Unown.

EDIT: Arayn, question. How many eggs did it take to hatch that shiny charmander?? Cause shiny Charizard's awesome!!

Last edited:

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
Zootster said:
...How many eggs did it take to hatch that shiny charmander?? Cause shiny Charizard's awesome!!
I don't know how many it took Aaryn, but on avarage 1 out of every 1895 pokemon are shiny... At least that's what Iv'e heard. It seems to be a lot less likely for me...

1) SkinnyGreenMan (If I gave away my name, no one could call me skinny! lol)

2) Can't say. I don't listen to music very often.

3) Ever since I got a shiny, they have intrigued me... But still I only have one!

Zootster

Awesome Guy Extrordinaire
Years
SkinnyGreenMan said:
I don't know how many it took Aaryn, but on avarage 1 out of every 1895 pokemon are shiny... At least that's what Iv'e heard. It seems to be a lot less likely for me...
The chance of gettin a shiny is 1:8195 (you switched around the 1st 2 #s). That's why it seems a lot less likely.

Maroslash

Im Crazy!
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 13, 2008
well i started ruby again after i caught shiny rossella.... and now i wish i hadn't iv had no luck what'soever so im ganna get ruby finished and then start on a voltorb... really like them

Back