• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.7 Released)

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2013
sir, a want to know if there is an NPC here which would say if you have completed your EV training? and if there are berries which would drop the other attibute like defence, hp, special defence etc (for EV train)
tnx

isn't there an updated file that is already in .gba? im only playing in my android phone, tnx sir

Last edited:
Years
Nice game enjoying it. I can confirm that Graveller evolves into Golem at Level 42, just in case someone is wondering. I can confirm that happiness works because I got my Crobat. I ditched Axew and Lampent because I wasn't satisfied with their movesets.
My team so far ( up to the fire gym );
Sceptile
Golem
Crobat
Vaporeon

Did you talk to the NPC in different towns? You can get several starters, egg etc.
Damn I was too careless to talk with every NPC but I am sure I never missed someone. Oh well back to the hunting then. By the way where did you found that Eevee. Because the map does not shows it's location...?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Damn I was too careless to talk with every NPC but I am sure I never missed someone. Oh well back to the hunting then. By the way where did you found that Eevee. Because the map does not shows it's location...?
Then it's another gift Pokemon.
If map does not show location of Pokemon it's either not in game or given in script form.
Basically, it's not catchable in wild.

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2016
I didn't get a key to the store room from Max. What do I do?

I didn't get a key from Max what do I do

Last edited:
Years

You can get an Eevee from Volcano town ( the fire gym ) and it's a gift ; get the stones from the black market in Marble city. You can get different starters from different cities but I'm not spoiling it for others :p

I didn't get a key to the store room from Max. What do I do?

I didn't get a key from Max what do I do

You don't get it immediately after. It's an event after 8th gym.

Breed it? If Day Care Center is present (which I don't know) then you can have Eeveam.

The day care is at Redwood city btw.

sir, a want to know if there is an NPC here which would say if you have completed your EV training? and if there are berries which would drop the other attibute like defence, hp, special defence etc (for EV train)
tnx

isn't there an updated file that is already in .gba? im only playing in my android phone, tnx sir

Not sure about updated, but you can download .gba file from shofu's Victory Fire Walkthrough( Youtube)

Last edited:

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
This is a solid hack except some minor errors here and there. Here is my team after the 8th gym.

The team is great, by the way, could you please tell me what's the minor errors you mentioned except the grammatical errors?

Years
  • Seen Jul 4, 2013
To be honest with you, I hated this hack. I think the worst part is that you're forced to teach your starter cut because you don't get PokeBalls at that point (AFTER you've beaten the goddamn first gym). I played farther but it was mostly terrible. Sorry.

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2013
Hey. Really enjoying this hack so far. Going to try resolute next. One thing I've noticed is that the Phys/Spec split from Gen 4 isn't in this hack, or if it is, it isn't working properly on my game. Will it be in Resolute?

Years
The team is great, by the way, could you please tell me what's the minor errors you mentioned except the grammatical errors?

Sorry if it's already mentioned:
  • Grammatical errors (You know it)
  • Too many battles. "You....bla....bla...bla......? Let's have a battle!"
  • No Physical/Special split. For e.g. Dragon claw is not a worthy move on Haxorus.
  • Having to teach your starter cut. Furthermore, the move deleter in one of the last cities.
  • Special pokemon are too late. For. eg. I got Mudkip at level 5 when my team was around 40-45.
  • The region map is glitched.
  • When you have to go to Mt.Skywall why are you only allowed 5 pokemon. It hurts more when the Grunt's pokemon are higher levelled(not a bad thing but...) You either have to carry a HM slave or carry a team member with crappy moveset ( It's hard to fight the boss enemy with that.)
  • Plot is confusing. Was Uranium my friend or foe?
Don't mind. It's just my opinion.

Last edited:

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
To be honest with you, I hated this hack. I think the worst part is that you're forced to teach your starter cut because you don't get PokeBalls at that point (AFTER you've beaten the goddamn first gym). I played farther but it was mostly terrible. Sorry.

Sorry for this hack, it seems that this hack make you unhappy, I must apologize, and I'll try harder, then.

Hey. Really enjoying this hack so far. Going to try resolute next. One thing I've noticed is that the Phys/Spec split from Gen 4 isn't in this hack, or if it is, it isn't working properly on my game. Will it be in Resolute?

Physical/Special spilt works in this hack, I believe this because I tested it before, and obviously when Haxorus uses Dragon Claw, it can hurt the foe more than before, so I believe that the Physical/Special split works in this hack, and I tested this in Resolute, too, so I think it also works in Resolute.

Sorry if it's already mentioned:
  • Grammatical errors (You know it)
  • Too many battles. "You....bla....bla...bla......? Let's have a battle!"
  • No Physical/Special split. For e.g. Dragon claw is not a worthy move on Haxorus.
  • Having to teach your starter cut. Furthermore, the move deleter in one of the last cities.
  • Special pokemon are too late. For. eg. I got Mudkip at level 5 when my team was around 40-45.
  • The region map is glitched.
  • When you have to go to Mt.Skywall why are you only allowed 5 pokemon. It hurts more when the Grunt's pokemon are higher levelled(not a bad thing but...) You either have to carry a HM slave or carry a team member with crappy moveset ( It's hard to fight the boss enemy with that.)
  • Plot is confusing. Was Uranium my friend or foe?
Don't mind. It's just my opinion.

Thanks for your thought, I may do more in my next hack to prevent these problems from happening. As for your puzzle about Uranium, I think I need so many words to explain, in fact, Uranium is neither your friend nor your foe, he is your rival, and he looks down upon you at first, after battled with you for several times, he graually became your friend, he never use his own Pokemon until you defeated him the first time, his words seems that he didn't care about you, but he changed, so he started to use his own Pokemon since the second battle. So it's not easy to explain about him, but if you think he's a bit confusing, then, I may make things easier to be recognized in my next project. Thanks anyway.

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
I caught Feebas, but I'm confused now, where is Berry Blender? Or there is another way for the evolution Feebas into Milotic in this hack?

openkaart

Chilling like snorlax
Years
maby I overlooked it. but what is the original rom to patch this to?

like I Said. I completely overlooked it

Last edited:
Years
Sorry for this hack, it seems that this hack make you unhappy, I must apologize, and I'll try harder, then.

Physical/Special spilt works in this hack, I believe this because I tested it before, and obviously when Haxorus uses Dragon Claw, it can hurt the foe more than before, so I believe that the Physical/Special split works in this hack, and I tested this in Resolute, too, so I think it also works in Resolute.

Thanks for your thought, I may do more in my next hack to prevent these problems from happening. As for your puzzle about Uranium, I think I need so many words to explain, in fact, Uranium is neither your friend nor your foe, he is your rival, and he looks down upon you at first, after battled with you for several times, he graually became your friend, he never use his own Pokemon until you defeated him the first time, his words seems that he didn't care about you, but he changed, so he started to use his own Pokemon since the second battle. So it's not easy to explain about him, but if you think he's a bit confusing, then, I may make things easier to be recognized in my next project. Thanks anyway.

Sorry for pointing out that you could only have five pokemon for the White Kyurem event. I didn't know what was coming ;)

Back