• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legendary Falchion - Fire Emblem Fan Club

Warship

異議あり!
Years
I bought Gaiden the other day, and I'm still waiting for it in the mail! Next I aim to buy Mystery of the Emblem for.. over $55, but, it's worth it, imo!

Hm, on an unrelated note, you know, this club has been running for a good while now; why don't I make an emblem for all us members of this club, since we're allowed to? <3

well its good if you know japanese :D im glad for you ^^

thats a great idea! i thought of that too but since im horrible at design and stuff i have never been able to make it. it'd be awesome if you could :D

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
Years
I bought Gaiden the other day, and I'm still waiting for it in the mail!
Do you understand Japanese, or do you buy them as collectors items?

So I just got to THAT part after chapter 5 in Genealogy.

Spoiler:

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
I already played a translated ROM patch of Fire Emblem Gaiden, so, I already know what happens, pretty much. Other than that, yeah, I'm starting to build a collection!

Nakala Pri

In Awakening, I'd waaaay prefer to pick what my avatar said. 'Cos I wanted to feel like I was in that world, saying what I wanted to say. That would have been way more fun, but meh... I guess it's okay, tho the occasional yes and no isn't enough to make me feel like the choice is mine. xD

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
Years
Username: Christopher
Favorite Game: Sacred Stones / Awakening
Favorite Character: SS = Joshua/Gerik. Awakening = Grangrel/Basilio
As you can see I'm pretty indecisive about favorites :D I had to fight the urge to just say "all".

Spoiler:

Railgun

Ever Day Another New Adventure
Years
OMG! Just found this group!!!! I loved the new game Awaking and hoping we get info on the FE X SMT game soon.

Username:AshleyKetchum
Favorite Game:FE:A
Favorite Character:Lucina!!!!! :D

Warship

異議あり!
Years
Username: Christopher
Favorite Game: Sacred Stones / Awakening
Favorite Character: SS = Joshua/Gerik. Awakening = Grangrel/Basilio
As you can see I'm pretty indecisive about favorites :D I had to fight the urge to just say "all".

Spoiler:
Welcome! sorry to say this but i cant reallly put 4 characters as your favorite characters so if it isnt much trouble for you, could you reduce them to at most 2? thanks ^^ anyway it seems we played the same games ^^ i think shadow dragon was a bit underwhelming but all the gba ones and awakening are great. Also i agree on Chrom being one of the most active and powerful Lord in Fe (except Sigurd but he is an another story) with Hector being a close second imo. Ephraim is great too but i found that he winds up a bit weaker than other units but hey he is a great character anyway. I hope you enjoy here!
OMG! Just found this group!!!! I loved the new game Awaking and hoping we get info on the FE X SMT game soon.

Username:AshleyKetchum
Favorite Game:FE:A
Favorite Character:Lucina!!!!! :D
Welcome! I dont know much about Shin Megami Tensei but it seems like a good game and im definitely excited that its getting a crossover with Fire Emblem! I hope it turns out good because then i might convince myself to buy a wii u :P anyway i hope you enjoy your time here ^^

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
So I've stumbled upon this post from Smashboards regarding FEA, and I was wondering if you guys think this is legit to hate the game for "ruining" the series despite saving it from getting discontinued:

I don't know if I would call it hate exactly. But the hype as died down now and the big FE fans have been able to look at the game more critically. When I first played the game I would have rated it as a 9.5/10, now as a stand alone game I would probably rate it 8/10 but when compared to past FE games I've played I would give it a 6.5/10. It's still a good game and I love it like I love any FE game, but when I stopped and thought about I noticed all of these flaws with it. It's great that it saved the series and brought in new people. But for long time FE fans there are just all the flaws that bring it down for us after the hype died.

It's more to do with;

-Pair Up function was great in theory, but in practice it became unbalanced. It made Normal and Hard mode jokes but Lunatic mode mad it a requirement and nothing was guaranteed. It has the potential to be great but it needs to be balanced more.
-Uninspired and boring maps with the constantly same goal of route the map or kill the boss. The maps were also way to big at times and making strategy seem moot on most of them.
-Story that is all over the place. 1st arc was good enough. 2nd arc seemed like filler and could have been done away with and was eh. 3rd arc was also eh.
-Quantity over quality.
-Sucky convoy and shop navigation
-Time travel

Those are the biggest ones.

Could the rise of the popularity of dating sims caused IS to take such a move on their franchise?

Calamitastrophe

He's really feeling it
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 14, 2016
10/10 still hyped.

Real though, the pair-up function made everything a walk in the park. And I totally agree with the second one. I really would've liked some escape maps, and I missed the defend/survive maps. Also, it would've been rad if they made new win conditions. That's all I've got to complain about off the top of my head (but those came from that post, so they aren't really "mine" XD).

I have no issue with time travel or dating sims.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Username: Lilith
Favorite Game: Awakening
Favorite Character: Gaius

How many Fire Emblem games have you played and which ones?
I'm fairly new to playing the Fire Emblem series. Roy and Marth in Super Smash Bros got me interested enough in playing some of the GBA games. Fire Emblem Awakening is the first one I actually own, though. My friends were so addicted to it and all that I picked up this one about a month ago.

Who did you marry in Awakening and why?
Lilith married Chrom because I felt that's how the story should go.

What do you think Excellus' gender is?
Ewwww don't remind me of him. I'm pretty sure the text said referred to him as male. I thought he was indeed a mean old hag at first. I haven't beat the game yet. I'm on like, Chapter 20.

What is the most annoying thing that has ever happened to you in Fire Emblem?
Training Olivia and Maribelle can be mortifying as they're both weak in attacking and pathetic in tanking a hit. I would like to recruit their children before beating the game. I'm playing on Normal Casual so the children are making mincemeat out of enemies, but if they weren't present, I'd feel like I'm missing part of the gang.

Warship

異議あり!
Years
So I've stumbled upon this post from Smashboards regarding FEA, and I was wondering if you guys think this is legit to hate the game for "ruining" the series despite saving it from getting discontinued:

Could the rise of the popularity of dating sims caused IS to take such a move on their franchise?
to tell the truth pair up is unbelieveably broken and victory conditions are very limited with only rout and defeat boss being present as opposed to previous titles but the game itself doesnt even get near to ruining the series. İ actually liked the story very much even Walhart arc and third part was the climax so i liked it better than Gangrel arc. Walhart was indeed filler but that doesnt necessarily make it a bad thing and to tell the truth it was pretty good for a filler too.
Quantity over quality? Where?
Sucky convoy navigations? thats true where the hell is the trade option?
Time travel. We all know thats a commonly used way to fill up plotholes along with the other commonly used "oops the gunshot actually missed me. sucks to be you evil man"
Spoiler:
yeah time travel unfortunately makes the story seem weak :/
I like the influence dating SIMS had over it though it made supports much more relevant and interesting and it made me feel closer to the characters.
Username: Lilith
Favorite Game: Awakening
Favorite Character: Gaius

I'm fairly new to playing the Fire Emblem series. Roy and Marth in Super Smash Bros got me interested enough in playing some of the GBA games. Fire Emblem Awakening is the first one I actually own, though. My friends were so addicted to it and all that I picked up this one about a month ago.

Lilith married Chrom because I felt that's how the story should go.

What do you think Excellus' gender is?
Ewwww don't remind me of him. I'm pretty sure the text said referred to him as male. I thought he was indeed a mean old hag at first. I haven't beat the game yet. I'm on like, Chapter 20.

Training Olivia and Maribelle can be mortifying as they're both weak in attacking and pathetic in tanking a hit. I would like to recruit their children before beating the game. I'm playing on Normal Casual so the children are making mincemeat out of enemies, but if they weren't present, I'd feel like I'm missing part of the gang.
Welcome! Awakening is the only one i own too actually :P How did you like the gba ones? personally i liked every one of them but my favorite has to be binding blade with its characters. also i recommend Tellius series which is pretty good too!
Anyone came across this Awakening comic? http://serenesforest.net/gallery/fe13comic.html

It's 100% canon and provides additional info about some of the units, and they're also comedic at times. After reading Cordelia's story, I should feel glad about marrying her on my first playthrough.
first time seeing it but some got me cracked up :D whats more funny is that they're canon!

Nakala Pri

I offered it my heart... but it wanted my soul. ;-;

Shall I be a boy called Nieve and marry Cordelia/Sully and live happily ever after with two gorgeous daughters?

Or shall I marry Chrom and tie myself down to married life and just deal with an ugly-ish Morgan? ;-;

AND WHAT CLASS WILL I BEEEEEE??? ;C

Yukiyo Kayume

Dragon Goddess
Years
Username: Yukiyo Kayume
Favorite Game: Fire Emblem 4 / Fire Emblem Awakening
Favorite Character: Sety, Altena / Stahl

__
ohhh i found the questions, gonna answer these *w*
-

FE3, 4, 5, 6 ummm the one with Ike..and Awakening

Who is the best Fire Emblem protagonist in your opinion, and why?
Sigurd, he was just awesome and badass!

What is your biggest gripe about Fire Emblem?
WHY ARENT THERE MORE?

In Awakening who do you think is the best together?
MyUnit and Stahl <333 also DonnelxTharja

hmmm...in FE5 I hated the levels where it was all dark and u couldnt see... so its like u just move and suddenly bam u are dead lol gg

Stahl because he is a sweetheart

What are your favourite music from the Fire Emblem games?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vESfgScrgE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQeYAfhmySE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHqFpxHBhyQ ;wwww;

What difficulty do you usually play Fire Emblem on?[obviously not counting games where there is no difficulty setting)
don't think any of the FEs i played had a setting other than FEA, which i played on uhhh i forget what it's called, but no one dies permanently.

Who did you marry in your game in your first playthrough, second playthrough, third etc.?
Stahl. I never finished my second playthrough, although i did get Chrom to S to see his confession before reloading my game xD

Last edited:

Warship

異議あり!
Years
Username: Yukiyo Kayume
Favorite Game: Fire Emblem 4 / Fire Emblem Awakening
Favorite Character: Sety, Altena / Stahl

__
ohhh i found the questions, gonna answer these *w*
-

FE3, 4, 5, 6 ummm the one with Ike..and Awakening

Who is the best Fire Emblem protagonist in your opinion, and why?
Sigurd, he was just awesome and badass!

What is your biggest gripe about Fire Emblem?
WHY ARENT THERE MORE?

In Awakening who do you think is the best together?
MyUnit and Stahl <333 also DonnelxTharja

hmmm...in FE5 I hated the levels where it was all dark and u couldnt see... so its like u just move and suddenly bam u are dead lol gg

Stahl because he is a sweetheart

What are your favourite music from the Fire Emblem games?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vESfgScrgE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQeYAfhmySE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHqFpxHBhyQ ;wwww;

What difficulty do you usually play Fire Emblem on?[obviously not counting games where there is no difficulty setting)
don't think any of the FEs i played had a setting other than FEA, which i played on uhhh i forget what it's called, but no one dies permanently.

Who did you marry in your game in your first playthrough, second playthrough, third etc.?
Stahl. I never finished my second playthrough, although i did get Chrom to S to see his confession before reloading my game xD
welcome to the club! since the max number of favorite characters are 2 i took the liberty to list your second favorite as Stahl instead of Altena but say so if you wish it to be other way around. i guess your biggest gripe about fe is my favorite one XD
also as far as i know 6 and 9 has a difficulty setting but they're unlocked after second playthrough onwards so you may have missed them if you only played them only once. anyway hope you enjoy your time here :)

Warship

異議あり!
Years
Galeforce lets you move again once after defeating an enemy, but Armsthrift lets you use a weapon without expending a use depending on your luck stat.

So which is the all around better option?
found this on serenes. what do you guys think?

Nakala Pri

Galeforce is so epic. ;~; When I made Cordelia a Dark Flier I was awe-struck by her OP-ness....

I really need to get back into Awakening. :C

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Wanted to make some discussion if its okay. :3

What's your favourite recruitment theme? You can click on the character that represents their game to hear it, or just follow the time line:

0:00 - Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragons and the Blade of Light
0:42 - Fire Emblem Gaiden
1:26 - Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem
2:13 - Fire Emblem: Genealogy of Holy War
2:49 - Fire Emblem: Thracia 776
3:42 - Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade
4:33 - Fire Emblem (The Blazing Sword)
5:02 - Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
5:42 - Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
6:37 - Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
7:31 - Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon
8:15 - Fire Emblem: Awakening

I really like Genealogy of Holy War's recruitment theme most of all; it's pretty laid back, and upbeat. <3

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
What's your favourite recruitment theme?
FE7, FE8, and FE10. All for various reasons.

FE7: Since this was the first FE I ever finished, this recruitment theme holds a special place in my heart.

FE8: A lot of seem to dislike FE8's, but I on the other hand liked how different it sounded and how upbeat it was.

FE10: I really like the orchestral sound it gives off. That, and I adored how it was a nice touch-up to FE9's version.

Back