• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning (T) [OOC +SU)

What would you like more of in this Roleplay?

• Fighting. More fighting!

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Character interaction. Get to know each other more.

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Deeper storyline: more drama, more comedy, more romance.

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Side stories. A few adventures away from the main plot.

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • More flexible plot. Plot decided in part by the RPers.

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • The Roleplay is fine as is.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

Kawaii Pikachu :3

"The Cutiest Pokemon Gamer!"
Years
@NecrumWarrior ~ Welcome back! :) Hope you feel better.

@Xilfer123 ~ Thank you!! :D And will do! Allora will protect you! *gives thumbs up* XD

@heretostay123 ~ It's ok. :D Glad you are back! It's nice to meet you! :)

RP ~ Allora won't attack anyone (unless she has to XD). She is just being protective of Paladin. She wasn't given the title "The Shadow Protector" for nothing. XP LOL she just needs to have someone calm her down and ensure her that Paladin will be ok. :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Online now
Awwww Man! that would have made a good twist, you totally set it up for me to add my own twist to the story... shadow protector gets furious, Accatosh backs her up,mocks the Abra, and figures out a variety of ways to get answers... maybe one of those ways will become a reality... *sly sneer appears on face*

Years
Awwww Man! that would have made a good twist, you totally set it up for me to add my own twist to the story... shadow protector gets furious, Accatosh backs her up,mocks the Abra, and figures out a variety of ways to get answers... maybe one of those ways will become a reality... *sly sneer appears on face*

It could very well happen :) If Greiger and SV don't have anything else planned we can do it. :)

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
It could very well happen :) If Greiger and SV don't have anything else planned we can do it. :)

... hehe.... hehehahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *Malicious laughter echoes across the thread and lightning strikes from above* Oh! That would be great to see! Though let me ask you all a question... how exactly will you be able to get information from my team and I... if you haven't even bothered to check the ceiling above your heads? :3 Just saying, threats get what threats deserve.

But that does bring up rule 11: You can't surprise him because he already thought of it. Whatever you wish to do... know that there ARE consequences. *Continues evil laughter*

Years
... hehe.... hehehahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *Malicious laughter echoes across the thread and lightning strikes from above* Oh! That would be great to see! Though let me ask you all a question... how exactly will you be able to get information from my team and I... if you haven't even bothered to check the ceiling above your heads? :3 Just saying, threats get what threats deserve.

But that does bring up rule 11: You can't surprise him because he already thought of it. Whatever you wish to do... know that there ARE consequences. *Continues evil laughter*

YAY! We figured out another rule! Now we know 1, 2, and 11! :D *does a little dance*

Anyway lol......We will think of something. Allora is a Ninetales after all and she does have psychic abilities. I might just develop that a little more.......Accatosh can fly :) ......and I am sure we can rally some of the others into helping us out. You are outnumber by the way. ;)

*looks up* Looks like a normal ceiling to me XD just kidding :P

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
... Am I? Cause last time I swore there were some... eerie shadows off to the side... >.>

Years
  • Online now
who said anything about surprising? one can know about it but still not see something coming, particularly by select individuals. thus catching them off guard in a way... or a method of persuasion... I'm thinking Reverse Psychology. with a mix of sarcasm, and smart comebacks... the war of words is on.

Last edited:

Years
who said anything about surprising? one can know about it but still not see something coming, particularly by select individuals. thus catching them off guard in a way... or a method of persuasion... I'm thinking Reverse Psychology. with a mix of sarcasm, and smart comebacks... the war of words is on.

Very true :) lol we can find a way to get Penance to talk :D Besides....that Abra seems a little cocky. I'm sure we can do something with him hehe *smirks*

Smart comebacks engaged! FIRE AT WILL!!! XD

Eerie shadows? Bring them on!! CHA!!!! X3

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
I don't like all this guessing. Guessing is boring. :P I'm sure our maniacal friend Greiger has everything planned with our best interest in mind. [/sarcasm]

Anyway, I've been thinking of following Kawaii's example and making a second character. Back in the first Odyssey, I had a character working for the bad side named Hydra, a rather evil Hydreigon with a mechanical head. Funny enough, Hydra was the only member of the Order of Neoverse who hadn't switched sides by the end of the RP. LOL! I was thinking of making a character who is a descendant of Hydra. I'll talk the details over with SV when he gets back, but I think he'll be really fun to play.

Years
I don't like all this guessing. Guessing is boring. :P I'm sure our maniacal friend Greiger has everything planned with our best interest in mind. [/sarcasm]

Anyway, I've been thinking of following Kawaii's example and making a second character. Back in the first Odyssey, I had a character working for the bad side named Hydra, a rather evil Hydreigon with a mechanical head. Funny enough, Hydra was the only member of the Order of Neoverse who hadn't switched sides by the end of the RP. LOL! I was thinking of making a character who is a descendant of Hydra. I'll talk the details over with SV when he gets back, but I think he'll be really fun to play.

That sounds awesome! :D I'm excited to meet Hydra Jr. :P I hope SV approves!

Just be warned....Levina has an "electric" personality and may "shock" those around her. XD

(all puns intended!! LOL)

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Of course I have all of your best interests at heart Xilfer! *Hides scythe behind back* Why would I want to, oh, I don't know, behead any of you? That's just silly talk!

Years
LOL. However, let me ask you this: what makes you so sure he'll be in the Silver Tribe? >:)

True LOL I just assumed :P

Of course I have all of your best interests at heart Xilfer! *Hides scythe behind back* Why would I want to, oh, I don't know, behead any of you? That's just silly talk!

NO! NOT MY BEAUTIFUL HEAD!! *runs away screaming* XD LOL

On a side note: Check out the new siggy I made :3

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Niiiice. Good job, Kawaii. I'm just in the process of making a banner myself, though it's a smaller one similar to Greiger's.

Don't worry, Greiger, you can always behead me when you're feeling down.

Years
Hey, just want to say I'm still here, just have been busy and had some really long and hectic days at work. I will make a post tonight or tomorrow morning though. Have a day off finally.

Years
Niiiice. Good job, Kawaii. I'm just in the process of making a banner myself, though it's a smaller one similar to Greiger's.

Don't worry, Greiger, you can always behead me when you're feeling down.

Thanks! :D I really like yours also! It is awesome!! :)

Hey, just want to say I'm still here, just have been busy and had some really long and hectic days at work. I will make a post tonight or tomorrow morning though. Have a day off finally.

No problem Delphini. :) It's ok. Hope you get some time to relax soon. Sounds like things are pretty hectic.

Years
  • Online now
the new sig. is amazing perhaps I'll make a Silver Tribe Character later... we'll see... on a side note... A scythe? really? I've seen daggers meaner looking than that, not to mention that an ax is allot more menecing... *pulls out a large crude looking Battle Ax and hefts it over his shoulder.*

Back