• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Winds And Her Smile

Years
Um...hi...
It's been a while ever since I wrote a poem...
So...I hope you guys like this poem I wrote about a special person whom I miss in my life...

-Winds and her smile-

As I stood atop a hill
I felt the wind blow through my hair
It made me think of her
And of things my heart couldn?t bear

The wind reminded me of her smile
A simple thing made in many ways
So beautiful and so innocent
It?s the thing that made my days

The time I remember with her
Was the time when she sat next to me
With her long flowing hair untied
She was like a bird, oh so free

She?s different than any other girl
Her smile is so pure and so soothing
So gentle and so serene
So na?ve and so heart warming

What I want to see in this world
Is to once more see that smile
It makes my heart soar
And living life worthwhile

Winds and her smile
Oh so simple things in this Earth
They?ve been there together
Ever since our birth

They are the things that I love
Within my whole entire life
The free winds and her gentle smile
They make my mind with less strife

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2005
Awwwwwwwwwws, that was such a beautiful poem, oni. <3 I think it's sweet that you'd dedicate a poem to someone whom you loved so dearly. I'm sure if she were to read this poem now, she'd smile knowing you care. ^^

I saw no spelling errors and your poem's flow is very well done. I really love this poem oni, it's very heartfelt indeed. <3

~Kelsey

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
Years
Waii~!

That was so sweet! I <3 how you expressed your fondness over her; it was so touching. I'd really love to see how she reacts.

And, as Kelsey said, there was no spelling errors and this poem is just so heartwarming! <3 I simply can't stand not re-reading it. =3

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
Wow that thats nicely written, its easily seen that its from inside, with the words that you chose to the way that you wrote it. No complaints here, that was very good, and like I say, hard to critique because you're just writing what you feel.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
It doesn't matter how long they take. Frosty once said to be that Ozymandias, supposedly the greatest poem ever written, was written in 15 minutes whilst the author was drunk. He gave this big long lecture to JA about it :P Most of my poems don't take long to write... although I am blowing my own trumpet XD As long sa htey come from the heart - I hate using that word when describing things like these - they'll be fine in the end

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2005
oni flygon said:
Ah...thanks so much, everyone! ^^;;

For a moment I thought that thread won't be discovered...>.>

Awwwws, but how could it not be discovered? <3 This is a great poem, not to mention I'm in here 24/7 anyways. XD So I was only bound to discover it at some point. ^o^

~Kelsey

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I love it. =3 I love your choice of words, which expresses your feelings for this special person in your life. =) Just beautiful. n_n

Back