• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diego’s Pokemon Trading and Breeding Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
Years
Nothing. You can have it for free. And do you want a Skarmory/Charmander, I bred those like crazy and now I have too many>.>.

BTW, people, I'll trade any of the Pokemon I list for a Drill Pecking Impish Skarmory or a Stealth Rock TM. And I'll also give you like, 15 Pokemon's of the ones I've listed for a Bold Chansey/Blissey with good EV's (Or UT) with Aromatherapy/Heal bell and Seismic Toss.... :P

Last edited:

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Hello.
I only read the first posts and kind of skipped the next ones but, do you still need a Magby?
I guess not, but if you do just tell me. I breed perfect-natured pokemon up for adoption.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Don't revive threads that haven't been posted in in over a month (or in this case, over four and a half years).

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back