• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I dont even have a facebook. I just don't want one. I also dont want to see that end of the world stuff.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
Facebook these days is filled with utter crap.You're better of without it.
Tbh that really does depend on who you know. Admittedly my feed is often filled with garbage (usually submitted by people I used to know from school), but some of the stuff my classmates from uni put on there is quite entertaining. Also FB chat is a great way to contact your friends quickly if they're online.

The worst thing about Facebook is the notifications that say "Personthatyouoncemetforfivesecondsataparty has requested that you check out their farm on Farmville". Those drive me up the wall.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I quit facebook a looooooong time ago. I just stick to twitter where things are simply awesome.

Also, I know a few PC members here that are near me.

Years
I quit facebook a looooooong time ago. I just stick to twitter where things are simply awesome.

Also, I know a few PC members here that are near me.

Yeah Megan, I was like you.

I use Twitter nowadays cos I get to be really crazy there, and I love tweeting someone who I used to talk to on PC who joined back when you modded NU/W.

I actually have been missing him since he left in August to do his studies.

Squidchan

The Lady Cthulhu
Years
I have to admit, I find it really hard to get on Facebook, ever since a friend I had tried to break my partner and myself up, and then most of my other friends deleted me, I don't have much reason to go on there. Anyone I need to contact are on MSN (my Dad) or Skype (my Sister and her partner).

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
I take breaks from Facebook occasionally but it really lets me keep in contact with friends/family that I don't get to see often that don't have Twitter. I honestly couldn't live without it for very long.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
I use Facebook mostly to keep up with offline friends (high school, college, work, etc.) though I do have a few close online friends on there. I use Twitter exclusively for communicating with online friends though. They both have their pros and cons, but I prefer Twitter overall.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
I only ever go on Facebook when I want to stalk friends via their photo albums or when one of these friends begs me (example: Shining Raichu) to get on and like their status or something. Otherwise, I have Tumblr, Skype and iMessage to talk to everyone I want to talk to!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I find Facebook dumb, thus I don't use it.

More importantly in relation to the topic, I'm re-watching 2012 today, just in case that does happen tomorrow, so I know what to do in that situation obv loool.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I just use Facebook to keep in contact with friends and such, and post pictures from anime conventions and make snarky comments in my status updates. I don't think I've played a single game on it.

And if the world does end tomorrow, I'll officially eat my hat. I might spend the day at the library so if doomsday does come, at least I'm with others (even if they are the 70-somethings that usually hang out there on weekdays...) when it all goes boom.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
More importantly in relation to the topic, I'm re-watching 2012 today, just in case that does happen tomorrow, so I know what to do in that situation obv loool.

Yeah, stick with John Cusack and hope to god that the Chinese let you aboard their ark, lol.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I haven't watched 2012 yet and totally will watch it on the 22nd if this doesn't happen and laugh through the whole thing.

Cause it will then be a comedy.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Now you're spoiling it for me, I haven't seen it yet. :(

(Though that means I'll probably laugh at how bad it is more than anything.)

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Haven't seen 2012 yet. Maybe I'll do that next year. If I survive, that is. :p

Seriously though, I'd be disappointed if world were to end before I had a change to date a girl. :[
On a side note, my usage of Facebook is limited to viewing comments, liking statuses and stalking pretty girls. >D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back