• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Ready to start through Unova

Which starter should I choose on Black? I will use the other Starter in White.

• Tepig

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Snivy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OliveCopper

Captain of Olive Kappa
Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2016
Welcome. I am willing to start Pokémon Black and Pokémon White and have planned out that I will choose Snivy on one game and Tepig on the other, since I already have my Oshawott. But which one for which version?

You have 17 days to vote, this means until July 11.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
This topic does not really merit much discussion, it is also quite introverted in the sense that you're asking people to vote on something you'll be doing, which doesn't really involve people. If you're looking for advice, I do recommend the Quick Questions thread. In future, just be sure that your topic has strong relevance to the games, and would merit a lot of discussion, as opposed to asking which Pokémon you should pick as a starter, only you can decide on that buddy! Alright, just going to close this up.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back