• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

xxashxx's My Player Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Shiny EV'D Arceus level 100. Will have to clone. Most likely a hack.
Shiny Arceus level 100.
Remove those two. They're not allowed here.

You can do basic legality checking yourself now. Read the Hack Report Thread. Use Pokecheck to check your shiny legendaries and probably check as many events as you can. You are encouraged to report any hacked Pokemon you find. In addition, you may post if you need help interpreting results. I hope to see you there and/or help you out with anything you haven't recently checked.

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
EDUh ok. I will see if I can find those and delete them XD. Thanks.:)

EDIT: I erased the EV'D Arceus but did not see the other one. Did you already delete that one?:)

EDIT 2: I now have a DW level 10 Shuppet. It is a new one. Only have had it for a half an hour now XD.:)

Last edited:

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
UPDATE: Added these DW Pokemon to my list XD:

Igglybuff level 10 UT Will have to clone.
Tailow level 10 UT Will have to clone.
Skirupi level 10 UT Will have to clone.

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
UPDATE: Added a bunch more DREAM WORLD events. Please check first post to see them all. They are all at the bottom of my first post XD.:)

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
MASSIVE UPDATE: I have added a %th generation section and also added a ton of Dream World events both English and Japanese. Those who want the Korean events Please PM me if you want them Mods please do not warn me for these events. They are legit but a Flash cart was used to get them off the games. We need to make Korean events a free place to trade here. I see no reason to have rules against Korean events. It is pointless. They are no different that our events.:)

Fluffee

Fluffeeeeeeee
Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2013
Enigma Stone Latias UT (Shiny)
Enigma Ston Latios level 40 UT (Shiny)
Japanese Shiny Pichu with Teeter Dance level 5 UT. Will have to clone.

Can you possibly check the natures and IV's on these guys?

Last edited:

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
I can't check IV's XD but if I have time tomorrow I can do it as the Pichu is on Diamond and the others are on Platinum XD.:)

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Hello!
I've got my eyes on these Pokemon...please CMT for these.

HG/SS Flying Pikachu level 10 UT
Shiny Pikachu Colored Pichu level 30 UT
Toys "R" Us Zoroark Level 50 UT
Worlds Championships 2011 Scrafty Level 50 UT
Korean Carlita Hydreigon Level 70 UT
Milos Island Thundurus Level 70 UT
Korean Movie14 Zekrom Level 100
Korean Movie14 Reshiram Level 100
Squirtle Level 10 UT
Charmander Level 10 UT
Turtwig Level 10 UT
Chimchar Level 10 UT
Piplup Level 10 UT
Blissey level 10 UT
Altaria level 35 UT
Banette level 37 UT

Oh yeah, about your Shiny Darkrai...is it legitimate? If it is, I'd like that one too, please! And...about the Japanese Bulbasaur...what's the nature and Hidden Power type? I can clone, so you don't have to (by using my flash cart). Thanks!

Sevrah

Sevrah Lux
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 9, 2023
Hey!

CMT me for

Korean Janta Golurk Level 70 UT Will have to clone.
Korean Carlita Hydreigon Level 70 UT Will have to clone.
Korean Station Zoroark Level 50 UT Will have to clone.
Korean Ash's Scragy Level 1 UT Will have to clone.
German Winter Darkrai Level 50 UT Will have to clone.
French Winter Darkrai Level 50 UT Will have to clone.
Italian Winter Darkrai Level 50 UT Will have to clone.
Swiss Winter Darkrai Level 50 UT Will have to clone.
Canadian Gamestop Celebi Level 50 UT Will have to clone. 2 of these.
Virtuoso Victini Level 50 UT Will have to clone.

Thanks!

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
UPDATE: I no longer have my DW Misdrevous or Mismagius so they are unavailable until I can get them in the DW again as I traded both of them today for 2 other DW Pokemon on the GTS XD.:)

Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2012
Interested in you Mew and Darkrai

"FAL2010 Mew level 5 UT Will have to clone. (Legit) Date is 10/14 10 but the guys clock was set backwards XD so the date is off a bit XD.
icon_e_smile.gif
"

"ALAMOS Darkrai level 50 UT. Will have to clone. (2 of these) (Europeon)"

Currently have DW Gastly UT in BW and shiny legit UT Magcargo in Platinum. I am looking to trade for keeps. Please PM for details. I am available to trade most nights PST. Thanks.

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
I am mainly looking for DW Pokemon I do not have. I have the DW Gastly . Are you able to clone my events when and if we trade? If not I have to get them cloned. Also these events are on 4th gen so If needed I can get them cloned and transferred to my White Version. Then we can trade after XD.:)

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
UPDATE: Added a bunch of DW Pokemon to my thread. Those that may not know there is a Dream house added to promote the new movies there now. You can get a Victini doll and Reshiram/Zekrom C Gear skins XD. It is on now until May 29th XD.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back