• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Other hack: Super Smash Bros *Insert really cool sounding word here.*

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
love the texture remake of the poketopia. nic job so far.
*thinkz quietly to self* man i miss that stage wonder y they didnt put it back in brawl. lolz
well anyways cant wait to see a little more jeremy. o and i havent played 64 in a while but im pretty sure there was i ness stage if i recall y not make something for that one? if there wasnt forget it

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
Thanks sweeties. =3 Now I just need to figure out how should I change Peach's Castle, then I'm good. XD

Any ideas, sweeties? XD

Teh Baro

In my times...!
Years
Unless you're planning on finding a way to edit models in the future, you should try to make new characters from the available models or something

Jeremy

Years
Thanks sweetie. ^^

Well I'm still having trouble deciding how to edit Peach's Castle. XD I'm still open to suggests, comments, and spam. XD

Bombah!

BlackDragonite
Years
Thanks sweetie. ^^

Well I'm still having trouble deciding how to edit Peach's Castle. XD I'm still open to suggests, comments, and spam. XD

I´ve never played Super Princess Peach, but isn´t there a castle?
Or Paper Mario, or... duh... ya know...?^^

Anyways, looks very good, good luck.

HF
Bombah!

Jeremy

Years
Super Princess Peach and Super Paper Mario...interesting suggestion, sweetie. =D

Well as I said sweeties, I'm open to legit and logical suggestion. XD

I'll post some new screens next week or so. =3 Currently I'm re-designing the character selection screen.

Also no new character suggestions, sweeties. I can't edit the game to add characters. I also don't want to edit the roster at all. =p

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
This actually seems as if it would be an awesome mod, come to think of it i have never played the original super smash brothers, perhaps this mod would be playable on my psp's n64 emulator. Anyway so far it looks brilliant and truth be told i actually like the title screen you posted in the first post, it looks a lot better than the original.

Good luck with the mod Jeremy, you need some support banners ^^

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 30, 2010
This actually seems as if it would be an awesome mod, come to think of it i have never played the original super smash brothers, perhaps this mod would be playable on my psp's n64 emulator. Anyway so far it looks brilliant and truth be told i actually like the title screen you posted in the first post, it looks a lot better than the original.

Good luck with the mod Jeremy, you need some support banners ^^
Yeah it would be cool to play on the psp thats how i play all my pokemon games:)

lostsoul5673

blahblahblahblahblahblahb lah
Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2009
yes, so this will be a patch? or the .n64? because when you release it I wan tto put it on the wii, I just have to figure out how to get the injector to work how I want it.

nice work! are you editing the cardboard cut-outs too?(like the pokemon, mario's fireball(luigis too) and that stuff?)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
Oh my god, this is awesome. The modified textures look great, though I don't really like the changed menu screens, so I look forward to see what you're doing with the one you're working on now. However, I love PokéTopia. Good luck!

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
Years
Well this lookz amazing very cool hack since when im a child i really like playing mario games now im back at 4 years old haha~♥

Rob-120

~Revived~
Years
THIS MOD LOOKS AMAZING! I can't beleive someone finally decided to redo a super smash game! Are you going to change some of the charcters or just modifie the old ones? Either way, I can't wait till it comes out!

Talos the Sunburst Fox

I'm not Tails! I can prove it!
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 8, 2012
Wow...Really impressive mods! I just want to ask: How do you put those mods on there? It seems very interesting how you manage to do that.

flash boy

Hacking since 2006
Years
Nice

Nice Jeremy I see you have the Samus texture are you gonna be changing all the players textures I am pretty sure I have seen a link one lying around somewhere on the internet :| but nice regardless..

Back