• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Veteran

QuickSilveri

Veteran
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
Hey everyone. Im Chris and I am just joining the community.
Ive managed my fair share of accomplishments in the game, offline and online.

If anyone has any questions or needs any help, please feel free to shoot me a PM.
Im sure this community is made up of limitless sources of knowledge, and I am happy to do my part to make it better.
My Pokemon Black 2 FC is below.

Regards, Chris

Years
No reply yet? That won't do! Welcome to PC, Chris, and great to meet youuu. <3

So what would you say you're most interested in when it comes to Pokemon? You said you have a fair share of game accomplishments so I'd like to know what! Completed the Pokedex? Maybe got a lot of shinies? I mean... there's just so much you can do in those games, after all. Your signature says you have a lot of lv. 100s though and I'm admittedly a little jealous, since I don't think I've had over 20 in a single game. xD; The Trade Corner might be a good section to stop by if you'd like to trade with others, though there's also the Battle Center for everything Pokemon battle-related, both competitive and in-game. You can also share your knowledge by answering people's questions in the Simple Questions Thread located in most of the generation discussion sections; people are always asking for assistance since there are just so many members here. You're really nice for offering to lend a hand~!

I'm glad to hear you're also pretty enthusiastic to be a part of this place, which is great. Having goals here will make it more fun to explore and post around a place like this. :D Your efforts will definitely be appreciated, so stick around and have fun, all right? Make sure to read through the rules to understand how PC works if you haven't already.

So yeah, was good meeting you and you can contact me anytime for help! :3

Kawaii Pikachu :3

"The Cutiest Pokemon Gamer!"
Years
Hey, Pika! Welcome to PC, Pika Pika Chu!

Nice to meet chu! :3

Sounds like your an avid Pokémon fan with a lot of legendary Pokémon! That is awesome!

Who is your favorite Pokémon?

I have many but obviously it has to be Pikachu! :3 I think he is so cute!

What would be your favorite game?

Mine is the Crystal Version. I like the fact that you get to interact with Suicune and Eusine. Suicune is one of my favorite legendary Pokémon.

It's nice meeting chu and hope to see you around the forums. :) I am all over the place in the forums but feel free to stop by and give me a VM or PM! :3

QuickSilveri

Veteran
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
Haha wow a bunch of questions! lets see if i can hit them all.

Cirno, great to meet you as well. thanks for the welcome. To be perfectly honest I enjoy playing pokemon just as a challenge to myself. beat goals i set in previous games. Unfortunately, i have yet to get my hands on any shinies, but i was lucky enough to get a pokemon in Black 2 that had the pokevirus! never thought it would happen, but i guess the pokemon gods were smiling at me. I have completed the pokedex in yellow, gold, emerald, firered, pearl, and platinum (with help from my pearl version). That is hands down the hardest thing to do without friends and/or the gts, but luckily i have both. Most of my pokemon are actually caught, but for the ones you cant (legally) get ingame, friends are a necessity. Almost there in Black 2, however. so close... Once i got a couple lvl 100s, the elite 4 and champ become easy. when im sitting around waiting for the next game, i slap the exp. share on a pokemon and run through the 4+1 a couple times. Rinse then repeat. Again, training pokemon is fun in a way, especially when that elusive lvl100 is at the pinnacle.

Kawaii Pikachu, great name by the way. My favorite pokemon throughout all the generations has to be Jolteon. its my go-to-guy and its speed and spA stats are killers online. My favorite legendary is Latios, but pales in comparison to Jolteon, in my mind that is. Suicune is right up there at #2, and subsequently takes a spot in my party. The original Pokemon Yellow (my first) is my favorite. I grew up with these game and i remains the one i like to go back to just to battle a little. Unfortunately i lost my GBA games' and Pearl/Platinum "s in our last move, but i was saved when my origional Yellow and Gameboy Color made it.

Hope i got all your questions. Great to see a friendly community. You'll probably be hearing from me.
I need some counseling though, im thinking i should wait as late as possible to get a 3DS at its cheapest for the new games. I really dont want to retire my DS Lite, but if thats the direction the games are going in, i better hop on the waggon.

Regards, Chris

Kawaii Pikachu :3

"The Cutiest Pokemon Gamer!"
Years
Thanks! It took me a while to come up with a cute name lol :3

My favorite legendary is Mew. He is so cute and has the cutest voice!

I know what you mean about the 3DS. I want one also but am thinking about waiting. I want to get one before October so I can get Pokémon X and Pokémon Y so I have some time lol

Jolteon is an amazing Pokémon. Eevee and its evolutions are awesome! If you want to, join the Eevee and Eeveelution Club. I am in it and right now we have a contest going on about who can create the best new eevee evolution! :) It is easy to join. Go to the club forum to see the details.

Years
Hello Chris, and welcome to PC.

We're always happy to welcome new members on board, especially those interested in trading and battling. Cirno has already showed you the Battle Center and Trade Corner, which should have you covered. We also have a Pokemon Showdown server where you can battle other PC members, and you can chat there too! As for Pokemon games, I've played Ruby, Pearl, Platinum, SoulSilver, Black and Black 2. And I still play Pokemon games despite recently hitting my 20's. I'm enjoying Black 2 a lot right now, have to go through Route 7 next, which I'm really not a fan of (that darn grass!).

And wow, you've completed the Pokedex on a lot of games? Not even I could ever do that. I know how hard it is getting hands on Shinies, especially given I haven't seen any in Black 2 yet, but I have in my other games. We have an Eevee and Eeveelutions Club you might want to join, since you apparently like Jolteon. I like the Oshawott line better though, cos I am a true Oshawotter myself.

I'm Hikari, and feel free to shout me a VM if you need anything!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

QuickSilveri

Veteran
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
Pika: We better start saving up for these 3DS's.

Ill look into the club in the coming days.
Thanks for the welcome guys. you'll be seeing a lot of me (in a good way).

Regards, Chris

Back