• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Wild Pokémon Editor DS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Nitro explror won't work.

Any other program that will export/import narc files?

Buffy

Bloody Diamond goes Platinum
Years
Copy and paste

is it possible to create a copy and paste function for the new version of your tool?

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2009
So I've noticed that every pokemon in the "WALK [MORNING]" section are the swarm pokemon for that route (if the route has a swarm). For example, Route 201 has Doduo as both the Morning pokemon. Now, if I don't want Doduo as the morning pokemon, will changing that also change the swarm? Or is the morning pokemon being the swarm pokemon just a coincidence?

D-Trogh

Dead
Years
is it possible to create a copy and paste function for the new version of your tool?
Erm.. what do you mean =S
So I've noticed that every pokemon in the "WALK [MORNING]" section are the swarm pokemon for that route (if the route has a swarm). For example, Route 201 has Doduo as both the Morning pokemon. Now, if I don't want Doduo as the morning pokemon, will changing that also change the swarm? Or is the morning pokemon being the swarm pokemon just a coincidence?
As I already said many times.. I'm not sure how this 'Swarm' Pokémon work..
As far as I know.. this is how the data works.. People should just test it, and report what they get.
If you change the Morning/Day/Night Pokémon.. and don't encounter them when they should.. just report it.
You might need to test it before and after getting the national dex though..

Last edited:

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
Years
Well, on Route 203, I set Combee and Venonat for Mornings, and in the game, I noticed that I got them a lot, but when it became daytime, they were non-existant and the two Pokemon I set for Daytime (Scyther and Cubone) appeared and never showed up in the Morning. Same went for when it was Night.

I think Swarm Pokemon is a whole different coding all together since it might be treated as an event sort of thing like how different pokemon will show up in the Safari Game each day.

score_under

Inactive; Former ROM hack tool author, ❤️
Years
There is no "HOW TO" in your download.

Only the exe file. Damn it someone help me
Google for Nitro Explorer. Download it and it will allow you to explore the filesystem of DS ROMs, and copy the .narc to a folder.

DracoKnight

Destroyer
Years
AWSOME tool!!!! right off the charts!! You're the best!! But is there ever gonna be a map editer for pokemon D/P? THat would be really help full!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back