• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Victory Dragon is not what that looks like. Victory Dragon is at least a bukly original design.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Ah, the shiny part right? Yeah its one of the rarest, if not rarest holo form of the TCG.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Oh, stupid me. Yeah, that's prolly why its not allowed. Sounds like some dumb Anime rule irl.

Honest

Hi!
Years
This is off topic, but my friend on Facebook posted something that reminded me of a memory back in elementary/primary school, so I have to ask this:

Back in elementary/primary school, did they make you throw up a peace sign or some gang sign to show that you were quiet? I literally just remember that after about 10 years.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Oh my god, stinky cheese man. My god was that my favorite book in the entire universe. I'm gonna drop another nostalgia bomb, I can't be the only kid who got spooked by these:
tumblr_lvrqa6XD3h1qmmnsho1_400.jpg

The green ribbon always scared me. The girl was headless the whole time!

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Goosebumps was cool, but Animorphs is were its at. 90s nostalgia go! Did anyone else have these thin geometric shapes that came in the hundreds that were completely awesome and time consuming?

François2

#FutureSun&MoonMod
Years
Oh I missed Yugioh chat, gah. That show was basically my childhood, everything through to GX (which I expected to hate but somehow didn't) was fantastic. Unfortunately I jumped ship at 5Ds because of busyness and finding the Synchros/motorcyle duels (?) incredibly bizarre and the introduction of XYZs didn't encourage me back. I did however somehow fall into a massive Yugioh kick lately and I've been making many a casual deck but competitive players continue to terrify me.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I'm trying to, but I can't. They came in all sorts of colors in this white bin thing, and it had from what I remember, squares, triangles, diamonds, octagons, and super weird rhombus shapes. OH YES I FOUNDS IT!
PatternBlocks.jpg

These wonderful, Thespian wooden pieces of glory.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Nope, don't remember :(

And Francois, YXZ and Synchros are making Yugioh a real slap in the face for the TCG now. They are way too overpowered and easy to summon :[

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Elendil, I remember those haha.
Still know nothing of yugioh, though. T:

I'm back. This time I'm not returning with news of my hand being sliced open. {:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back