• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Ok, thank goodness, I didn't remember you being dumb!! :laugh: But just give me the 1st 6 on the list is fine!!

Wait, you still not answer about the deoxys??

Last edited:

OceanBluue

Water Pokemon Lover
Years
Ok, thank goodness, I didn't remember you being dumb!! :laugh: But just give me the 1st 6 on the list is fine!!

Wait, you still not answer about the deoxys??

All right, the first 6 coming right up!

I edited one of the posts above but since you didn't see it I said I'd like the Skuntank in Box 13. :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Ok, let me run out and get the skuntank, and I'll be right back in there!!

It was supposed to be to separate trades but that's ok!!

EDIT: I'll clone them and be right back in there!!

Last edited:

M kingkong M

Sonny Digital
Years
hey just wanted to stop by and say hello i'm back after about a year, i gave you the pokemon plaque if that helps you remember, anyway glad to see you around again :)

OceanBluue

Water Pokemon Lover
Years
Hey RNC!
Are you up to do another switcheroo tonight?

The Dream World pokemon I still haven't given you:
Sunkern, Cacnea, Tangela, Ampharos, Magnemite, Croagunk, Hoothoot, Delibird, Hippopotas, Donphan, Rhydon, Dusclops, and a Butterfree.

pokemonranger109

Jirachi Know-It-All From Birth
Years
Sure, what else did I owe you for the rest??

I don't remember it's been awhile and welcome back!!

Thx and I dont know weather I'll leave for good soon but I'm thinking both ways. Also i got a PKMN Black game in my absense Friday for my B day
Hey im going to tell you check mystery gift for the V create victini on english its lv 50
Ok for trading i want to do like a trade on white. I just need a muhukai the unevolved form of himanara the yellow fighting pokemon the pokemon i cant spell :P Look at my thread even though its closed and choose something. im depressed..

Last edited:

Falling Wishes

"We're in space. SPAAAAAACE."
Years
Could you breed me a Shiny Docile Natured Caterpie holding Focus Slash or?
And if you could i need some Pokemon checked for their IV's and EV's and i need one Pokemon checked for hacks? If you don't mind ^^

OceanBluue

Water Pokemon Lover
Years
Sure, what else did I owe you for the rest??

So since there are 13 pokemon you'd still like from me, is it alright if we do a trade between 13 pokemon?

If so, may I please have these pokemon from your 3rd White game:
(And if there is a chance you'd be willing to throw in a water stone, that would be awesome haha)

Box 1 - Machamp
Box 3 - Blissey
Box 3 - Honchkrow
Box 3 - Lopunny
Box 3 - Porygon2
Box 4 - Bellossom
Box 5 - Gengar
Box 5 - Weepinbell
Box 6 - Vespiquen
Box 9 - Makuhita
Box 10 - Togetic
Box 11 - Pidgey
Box 16 - Tauros

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years

So since there are 13 pokemon you'd still like from me, is it alright if we do a trade between 13 pokemon?

If so, may I please have these pokemon from your 3rd White game:
(And if there is a chance you'd be willing to throw in a water stone, that would be awesome haha)

Box 1 - Machamp
Box 3 - Blissey
Box 3 - Honchkrow
Box 3 - Lopunny
Box 3 - Porygon2
Box 4 - Bellossom
Box 5 - Gengar
Box 5 - Weepinbell
Box 6 - Vespiquen
Box 9 - Makuhita
Box 10 - Togetic
Box 11 - Pidgey
Box 16 - Tauros

Ok that's fine with me, let me grab them and I'll meet you in there!!!

Falling Wishes

"We're in space. SPAAAAAACE."
Years
Ok, that's fine, just vm me when its ready and would you like to trade now for the details of the Pokemon?

I need 15 Pokemon checked for IV's & EV's ^^' they're all legendary's if you'd like a copy for yourself?

Last edited:
Back