• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The flying club

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
Call her if you have her phone number if you dont have it dont worry more the likely she just got grounded or something right?

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
Man your taking this to serioulsy she is just a kid you know so her parent have all the right to ground her if they want...

Years
Well your the one havin problems right now cause your always acting tough and stuff! You never know when the time is to worry! I bet you dont even care that she's gone!

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
Your taking this way to heavy you know that, right? Just let it go she probpely just got grounded or somthing like that...oh and i know when to worry i'm worring every single day for one more month then i can rest not have to work...

Years
Well atleast stop trying to lecture me on my actions! Everyone aint the same! If one of my friends is gone for just the shortest time I start to think about them, then if it gets like a week and I havent seen them then im worried.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
it's just 5 days not that long i'm telling you she got grounded or something...cant you call her?

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
It's not a big deal she'll be back before the end of the motn which is only 8 days...oh and a week and 2 days is a wekk 7days=one week.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
-_-+; Maybe I should judge this match. Tig, Pokedragonfire. Onto the club straight away. Rematch match. Since the first one was... to scrambled. Until Pynpfan returns.

Back