• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

which nightmare ponyta looks better on page 6?

• The first one

Votes: 230 74.4%
  • The second one

Votes: 86 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PatJamma

From the ashes
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 8, 2022
what are the other types of pekemon that the gym leaders are going to use?

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
what are the other types of pekemon that the gym leaders are going to use?
1 steel(shogun)
2 poison (Fox) no sprite
3 rock (Angelina) no sprite
4 dark (boogie)
5 alien (kapu)no sprite
6 light (Ivaldii)no sprite
7 bug (Lady Bug)no sprite
8 cosmic (Guru) no sprite

PatJamma

From the ashes
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 8, 2022
what is light type? is it the oppisite of dark type or something?

Death5 Shadow

Apocalyptic Salvation
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2012
Personally i think after revision that you're getting a little heavy on the new types. I think light and comic are the only two you really need due to alien fitting into cosmic and virus fitting into either dark or poison. Just saying. Of course you could argue that light and cosmic both fit into psychic, but these are just my opinions. The game looks really promising the gym looked really cool I'm highly impressed by that. So, just do whatever it's truely your choice.

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
Personally i think after revision that you're getting a little heavy on the new types. I think light and comic are the only two you really need due to alien fitting into cosmic and virus fitting into either dark or poison. Just saying. Of course you could argue that light and cosmic both fit into psychic, but these are just my opinions. The game looks really promising the gym looked really cool I'm highly impressed by that. So, just do whatever it's truely your choice.
Thx for your opinion on that one really:)because when I was adding the new types I was thinking about everything you just told me..how some types can fit into eachother like cosmic and alien both =the space theme yknow then I was like..... ah watever lol I think its pretty cool. thx for compliment lol.

what is light type? is it the oppisite of dark type or something?
yeah light is opposite to dark:) light pokemon are basically like pure good pokemon. Like I made the nosepass evo.. he looks like he has a little crown or what not etc...lol hey im just babbeling on
cosmic= godlike pokemon/time/space/ect
wind=air based pokemon that actually manipulate wind...not flying
alien= beings from outerspace/extraterrestrials/ they came frome other planets but now some inhabit earth.
virus= infectious/disease etc pokemon could relate to poison but I just want to make it its own type...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
open to suggestions ehh? well, something i thought would be pretty cool, is since dratini already evolves into dragonite, you could somehow incorporate that into the game!

PatJamma

From the ashes
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 8, 2022
ooh i have a good segjustion if gyrados is still going to be a pokemon in this game change its type for the love of god flying does not suit a big snake like monsterus fish!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
I actually think that he should keep it. the beaty in making a fangame is trying to keep it real as much as posible

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
PATJAMMA and ANDINATOR BOTH GOOD POINTS LOL. HERES THE FIRST ROUT ANYWAY
route253.png

Last edited:

PatJamma

From the ashes
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 8, 2022
hmm i like it it gives the player an actual point to return close to home later in the game in this case its cuz of surf

PatJamma

From the ashes
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 8, 2022
i just thought of something! crop circles! places where a lot of alien pokemon would be for an amount of time kinda like swarms only when it happens there would be a circle of grass missing from the area

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
is it just me, or do the trees by the river cut off?
Yea I just fixed that lol I was like oh crap

i just thought of something! crop circles! places where a lot of alien pokemon would be for an amount of time kinda like swarms only when it happens there would be a circle of grass missing from the area
good idea I got the grass to do it to :)I will make in one of the towns:)

Last edited:

cadgod120

Your Rival
Years
I thought of something. A Legendary event for your Spaceship-Deoxys (can't remember name offhand).

Building off PatJamma's idea, maybe you can have a UFO crash site. Once you get to a certain part, people start talking about this crash. You're curious, and decide to check it out.

The Deoxys is already known by the townspeople, and when this crash happens, they're not curious or anything. Everyone is inside a building. They're freaking out. They had heard of this Pokémon, but no one ever believed that it was real. They say that the UFO looks like Deoxys' spaceship.

You make it to the crash site, and guess who got there first? Team Infinity! Depending on when the game is, this could be one of those big battles against the head of the organization. You beat him/her, and he/she says that they will leave for now, but they will be back.

I think this is a pretty good idea. I'll check back to see if my idea is good or not.

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
I thought of something. A Legendary event for your Spaceship-Deoxys (can't remember name offhand).

Building off PatJamma's idea, maybe you can have a UFO crash site. Once you get to a certain part, people start talking about this crash. You're curious, and decide to check it out.

The Deoxys is already known by the townspeople, and when this crash happens, they're not curious or anything. Everyone is inside a building. They're freaking out. They had heard of this Pokémon, but no one ever believed that it was real. They say that the UFO looks like Deoxys' spaceship.

You make it to the crash site, and guess who got there first? Team Infinity! Depending on when the game is, this could be one of those big battles against the head of the organization. You beat him/her, and he/she says that they will leave for now, but they will be back.

I think this is a pretty good idea. I'll check back to see if my idea is good or not.
Thx cad but deoxy-o is part of the storyline lol otherwise id use your idea on that one. but yea your right when you find it its one of those big battles...

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
um well i got an idea for another plate evo it will be hard but worth it because everyone will like it ;) i hope

maybe a gyrados have a draco plate so when it evolves it could be a water dragon pokemon that flies???

i know gyrados is good by its self but just trying to think of more plate evos

love the map bro looks really good :)

ill try to think of more ideas and keep trying to watch pokemon ;)

PS is my sprtie any good i know it looks a bit too much like the evo :/ but o well

PPS: are you gonna make the baby dragon we spoke about maybe it could evolve with just plates so its kinda like evee :)?????

~kian

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
Years
Okay, guys, I think we've all given enough ideas for the moment. I mean, this is darthvagabond's game, not ours, so let's let him progress in production a bit before flooding him with ideas of our own.

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
Okay, guys, I think we've all given enough ideas for the moment. I mean, this is darthvagabond's game, not ours, so let's let him progress in production a bit before flooding him with ideas of our own.
wow and the biggest point of all thx man:) so yea I am getting to many ideas its kinda hard to keep up. But yea let me work on the game for a min lol. to many fakemon lol

um well i got an idea for another plate evo it will be hard but worth it because everyone will like it ;) i hope

maybe a gyrados have a draco plate so when it evolves it could be a water dragon pokemon that flies???

i know gyrados is good by its self but just trying to think of more plate evos

love the map bro looks really good :)

ill try to think of more ideas and keep trying to watch pokemon ;)

PS is my sprtie any good i know it looks a bit too much like the evo :/ but o well

PPS: are you gonna make the baby dragon we spoke about maybe it could evolve with just plates so its kinda like evee :)?????

~kian
Kian your sprite was good ill touch it up and use it:)

Last edited:

Death5 Shadow

Apocalyptic Salvation
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2012
dude i got an idea for the light gym leader's gym. Just pm me if you wanna hear more or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back