• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Liquid Crystal Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bus

Years
  • Seen May 20, 2012
Hey, great hack. Having a lot of fun with it. I like all the hidden legends and everything. Anyway, I just returned the GS ball to Oak, but I don't know how to get back to the Orange Islands. The S.S. Aqua keeps taking me to Olivine and when I try to take it at Olivine, it takes me to Vermillion.

Also, what legends are in the game? I've caught Zapdos, Latios, Latias, Groudon, and Jirachi so far. I found Articuno but it was being a pain and I didnt need it, so I just let it faint lol. Just curious as to what others are in here so I can look for them. The first quesiton about returning to Orange Islands is more pressing, though.

Also, incase anybody is looking for them (since I flew to EVERY town looking or them) the guy selling Leaf Stones is in Lavender town. I think he's in the Pokemart (if I remember correctly).

naczkens

Experienced Pokeplayer
Years
Hello everyone
again i have a problem xD

i was reinstalling my system a couple of days ago and i had to patch LC again
now i found a bug (a lot of bugs, but i can't avoid only this one)

i'm stuck at goldenrod underground in the moment when i should use switches on the wall
but the first on the right isn't working. it always say only that it's off

i was trying to repatch it many times with ips and ups, and nothing changed :(

Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2012
Where is Aipom? I tried to headbutt the trees at routes 29-33, but found only Pineko. Where are they?! And where are sunkerns in Johto?

P.S> Is Gravelers that fall from the trees when you use headbutt in Violet town a glitch or it's some sort of feature?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 1, 2010
I'm having some difficulties with going back to Vermillion city after I get the GS Ball from Ivy. It says it's going to take me to Olivine.. But the problem is, I never get to olivine. how do i get back? Sorry, if this has been asked and answered already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back