• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the person above was a pokemon, which pokemon would they be? (v2.0!)

Weespotty

The girl of nature
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 18, 2011
Missingno. The word "Mystery" makes me think of Something odd.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Ludicolo, since you're a nature girl (grass) that loves water types (water).

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years
/why is it "Water Symphony" from ToS starts playing as soon as I try to decide on what Pokemon to make you

*ahem* For some reason I take the "Peaches" from your username and change it into a smaller and darker red fruit. And from that I get Cherrim. /you sure you're not Erica in disguise

Taemin

[i][b]MOVE[/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
Skitty!

Because Beautifly is too obvious, but then it reminds me of May, and Skitty is one of May's other Pokemon, and my mind went through all that in like a second. sldkfj /shot

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
Years
The shade of green in the Dragonite in your av makes me think of broccoli. So you are also a Pansage.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
I think you're Exeggutor cos your avatar is a firework in the shape of Exeggutor's leaves
Well that kinda makes sense, those rockets have palm effects XD.

Anyway, Hikari means light in Japanese, right?
You can be a Togetic.

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2011
Elarmasecreta, I though of Tangela when I see your AV. The fireworks looks like tangela's vine and the colour is similiar :D

Weespotty

The girl of nature
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 18, 2011
Haxorus. 'nough said. Its your name (Well Kinda) And in your avater

Back