• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ℨᶾanana

✪ Dragons Lead ✪
Years

oF course i know what My avatar/sig is based on , lol i'm biggest Fan of Cobra Starship and i love the music "1 Nite".

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm still sticking with Ash and Pikachu etc. Can't say I've see a christmas image that I want to use for a theme so I don't think one will be happening.

Sir Codin

Sorry for having a Y chromosome...amongst other features I can not describe on a site that kids may frequent.

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
I'm never sure what I'm supposed to be writing about when jumping into these things. The one thing I AM sure of is 419.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

There really isn't anything you're supposed to be typing (other than the number) in these threads. As long as it isn't complete spam and has four words etc .

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
Nothing stopping anyone from making a Christmas themed Pokemon. Even if it's just superimposing a santa hat on a screenshot. C'mon, get creative!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back