• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ERMAGHERD!!!!

GreyVirgo

•=ØInfinityØ=•
Years
best title ever?

Which of these types of supers will you be a fangirl/boy over?

Superheroes?

or

Supervillains?

Mine would be Supervillains because of Ezekiel Stane in a random anime IronMan movie, That movie was amazing that made me a fanboy over Zeke. (Zeke is the guy in my avatar.)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Will be? Please, I already am a total fangirl over superheroes. Especially Iron Man and the X-men. Villains, not so much. I'd like to be able to sympathize with characters I'm a fan of.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hard to decide, really! As much as I'm a huge fan of so many superheroes, I do have a soft spot for villains too, like Loki from Thor and Mistress 9 from the Sailor Moon anime. So, really...hard to choose just one of them for me. xD

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Thor's hot but Loki's hotter ofc!

Villains. Badgirls seem more attractive than the good ones. :3
Catwoman and Poison Ivy any day.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
For me it would probably be Superheroes. Why? You may ask. Because of this:

images

But of course I like some villains better than the superheroes. Take Loki for instance.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
Well sweeties, I would fanboy over anything Batman, especially if it's Kevin Conroy's portrayal of Batman.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 4, 2014
Supervillain definitely the joker, the best I've seen!

Back