• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need 6 Poke eggs quick

bribri121212

Dragon Rider
Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2011
I need:

Vulpix egg (preferably with energy ball)

Gligar Egg

Zangoose Egg

Lapras Egg

Mareep Egg

Heracross Egg

I can give you a modest Uxie (Touched only one level up), A dusknoir, Magmortar, Slowking for them. any of that you want.

Matsu Razu

Your Loyal Illusionist
Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2014
I can get you the first four [Vulpix, Gligar, Zangoose, && Lapras] if you're still looking~
Can I have the Dusknoir? X3

bribri121212

Dragon Rider
Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2011
matsu, sure thatd be great. I dont EV train my people or anything like that, but hes one of my most reliable pokemon.

Just out of curiousity is it an energy ball vulpix?, it doesnt really matter, im just asking.

and My FC is 0216 7121 0010

bribri121212

Dragon Rider
Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2011
sure. slowking was another hard worker in my party. with a pretty decent moveset as well. my FC is above

Matsu Razu

Your Loyal Illusionist
Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2014
matsu, sure thatd be great. I dont EV train my people or anything like that, but hes one of my most reliable pokemon.

Just out of curiousity is it an energy ball vulpix?, it doesnt really matter, im just asking.

and My FC is 0216 7121 0010

No, it isn't... sorry. D;
I'll hurry and breed them, okay? ^^
And my FC is in my signature. ;3

Matsu Razu

Your Loyal Illusionist
Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2014
Okay, I have all the eggs! I'm ready to meet you in Wifi~ [talking to the Wifi lady now]
Remember to bring 3 fillers so I can trade you all 4! :3
EDIT; Oh, you're offline... D; Well, trade with you later then!

bribri121212

Dragon Rider
Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2011
okay =]. ill trade with you as soon as im done with matsu.

matsu- i left the exp share on by mistake, think of it as a thank you for the 4 eggs ! =]

Matsu Razu

Your Loyal Illusionist
Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2014
ZOMG communication error!?
Hold on, I'll trade you again! o.o
[and thanks for the EXP. Share.]
EDIT; Oh, you're trading with someone else now. Don't worry, I'll get them to you afterwards.

Matsu Razu

Your Loyal Illusionist
Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2014
Oh, you saw it? Yea... it is. ^_^ I got it from a generous person here on this site. :3
And no problem! Enjoy!~

Matsu Razu

Your Loyal Illusionist
Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2014
You did? I'm so sorry! I mixed them up I guess! Okay, I'll hurry and make a Lapras egg... but I'll hatch it if you want because of the trouble I caused. I'm so sorry! >w< I'll be right on it! D;
EDIT; Also, I'll *try* to catch you a Mareep. There's not guarantee I'll get one, but I know where to find them if you have a PokeRadar [which I do]. Just think of it as an apology for the trouble I caused.
EDITEDIT; YES! I caught one. It's level 10~ However, if you want it in an egg [like if you want to nickname it] just ask!

Last edited:

bribri121212

Dragon Rider
Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2011
Okay I'll take them whenever youre ready. And you didnt have to do that, that was awully nice of you =]

Back