• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the first thing you did when you woke up?

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
The first thing that I do every morning is turn on my laptop. Without fail. There'll be days where I don't use it until I've had a shower/washed face/had something to eat, but it'll always be on in the background, ready to be used at a moment's notice.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
This morning , or should I say afternoon , I woke up at noon , went downstairs, saw my older brother still on our computer (still on since he got on last night around 10pm) and told him he needs to get off. He got mad at me and so I just decided to leave him alone ,made cereal and a cup of iced coffee for myself, and turned on the TV in the other room.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Honestly, one of the first things I did this morning was sit down on the stairs. There was a massive hole in the knee of my pants and I managed to partially close it with a safety pin.

Well, if you count getting up at midnight, then I frantically yelled at my cats because I thought I had heard them fighting. Upon realizing that they weren't even there, I ran downstairs and ended up breaking up a fight between some stray cats. Then I was sitting on the porch, quietly talking to one of the cats and petting him, in an attempt to calm him down.

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Aside from normal morning stuff?
I called a friend back (a family member let me know that he had called for me while I was asleep) and listened to him tell me about his Pokemon team. Then we planned out a battle with randomly chosen Pokemon, which never happened.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Once I realized it was a weekend, I closed my eyes and tried to sleep again lol

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
The first thing i did was open my eyes and after that i stayed 30 minutes in bed.

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
Years
The first thing I did when I awakened was check on the various forums I'm affiliated with for any notifications (via my phone; my laptop isn't located in my bedroom). I then fell back to sleep and woke up half an hour later, disoriented.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Talking to my father for a minute before coming downstairs. Then I came down here just in time to hear a family member's surprised reaction to what I left the wallpaper on this computer as. :D

Then I got ready for the day and now I'm blasting "Scared" by Three Days Grace while surfing PC. [:

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Push my cat away, because for some reason she decided to sleep on top of me, check my phone to see what time it was, then check PC for any notifications. Then I went back to sleep, since it was like 6 in the morning.

Back