• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Super Mario Bros. 3 Fanclub!

Which version of SMB 3 you like best?

• NES

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Super NES (Super Mario All-Stars)

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Game Boy Advance (Super Mario Advance 4)

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
Years
051303_sma4_cast.jpg

This is the most greatest game of all time. I've remembered when I've played this game since I was 5 years old and I just loved this game.

Not only the graphics were a state of the art back than, but I also love the sweet music tunes aswell. This game has even introduced some unique powerups that Mario can use throughout the game. My favorite powerup is either the Tanooki Mario or the Sledge Hammer Mario.

The purpose of this thread is discuss about not only your thoughts about the whole game, but you can also discuss about some trivia, your favorite powerups, musics, enemies, your tricks etc. Just talk about anything related to this incredible game. You can even talk about the original 8-bit NES version, the classic 16-bit Super NES remake, or the most recent GBA remake of the game too!

Remember this thread only dedicates to Super Mario Bros. 3 ONLY and NOT anyother Nintendo or Mario game.

And one last thing, all members are required to put this banner in their sigs to show your dedication to this game! :D
smb3banner.png

Owner
Shenlong

Co-Owners (2)
Barboach
buster_wolf

Members
PECI
Yamato-san
Ridley-X4
Naruto-Uzumaki
djvolcom
EmeraldSky
Miss Kanna
Lt. Surge's Raichu
Entei Fan
ash jr.
chadybones95

Last edited:

Yamato-san

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Feb 15, 2012
Shampoo said:
May I join?I LOVE this game <3 I like facing the Little Koopalings x33

Ah, the Koopalings. Loved those little guys. Anyone else ever wonder why the bloody f*** they got dumped in the 3D generation in favor of Bowser Mini-mes with zero variation? Look at Mario Party's Star Board, is it any coincidence that there just happen to be 7 Baby Bowsers? I suspect someone got lazy with the 3D-modelling. Sunshine was just further disappointment (and that game's crappy enough as is). Mario & Luigi hardly counts as that game's packed with cameos anyway. Hell, Geno makes an appearance.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
Years
Yes,they were qite fun x33 I also complain on why the limelit e was cast aside from them in the 3D generation.

Wasn't the Lemmy just the cutie? ^o^

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
Years
Another thing that I like about Super Mario Bros. 3 is the music. I've just love hearing to those awesome tunes. My favorite music the Grass Land theme song and the overworld theme too.

Btw, have you guys heard about this cool Japanese soundtrack called Super Mario Bros. 3 ~ Akihabara Electric Circus? If you haven't than you've guys have been missing out on the most greatest music that has ever been made!

cd_smb3aec.jpg

Here is the link below to download the whole Super Mario Bros. 3 Akihabara Electric Circus soundtrack in a bunch of mutiple Mp3 files.

http://gh.ffshrine.org/soundtracks/1467

Barboach

As we know it.
Years
Can i be co.owner???? i just love this game, bowser was really easy for me ^^'

Barboach

As we know it.
Years
I can look for some pixels of it on google Edit: heres two from number three
marios3.png
well theres a few of sprites see if u can find number three

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
Years
LOL thanks. I can recognize that sprite that has been around 16 years ago.

Btw here are my favorite musics in SMB 3.
Grass Land theme
Overworld
Battle theme
Boss battle theme
Ice Land
Pipe Land theme

Last edited:

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
Years
The Pipe World theme was poppy XD Everyone that heard it started acting really starenge XD Catchy indeed x3
YA know which one also ruled?ICE WORLD >D

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
Years
Oh yeah I've forgot about the Ice Land theme song! Yeah that music does rock. It fits perfectly for an a coldih icy world and since its so catchy!

Btw, have you guys heard about this cool Japanese soundtrack called Super Mario Bros. 3 ~ Akihabara Electric Circus? If you haven't than you've guys have been missing out on the most greatest music that has ever been made!

cd_smb3aec.jpg

Here is the link below to download the whole Super Mario Bros. 3 Akihabara Electric Circus soundtrack in a bunch of mutiple Mp3 files.

http://gh.ffshrine.org/soundtracks/1467

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
I'd like to join. I haven't played it very much, mind you, but it was a cool game. I got as far as Birdo. *hides*

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
Years
LOL actually you gotten mistaken Birdo for Super Mario Bros. 2. This club is about Super Mario Bros. 3 the one with Mario uses a leaf in order to fly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back