• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ruby Destiny Walkthrough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Pokemon Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends Faq

Created by : Xanza , Mismaguis with help from lanjiao123456789

This guide was created to help people in their time of need.
This guide is only to be used in (www.pokecommunity.com).

lets start this off.

===----===Introduction===----===

This hack was created by destinedjagold.

===----===Story===----===
Your brother has called upon you and your mother to live in the region where he is the Gym Leader of Snow Soft City
in the region of GENTO. There, you arrived and decided to live in Sun Ford Town, where you'll get your first POKEMON
to begin your very own journey.

Try and stop the evil plots of the two evil gangs, Luminous Cenaries, who's vision is to overcast the world with sunlight,
and ROYAL DARKNESS, which tries to shade the world with darkness...

But time won't tell what's in store for you in the future. You'll be embarked on a journey to save the world from XD001, or
better known as Shadow Lugia.

You'll meet several POKEMON that will help you stop the key of destruction.
Are you ready to face the reality of the future..? Only time can tell.

~~~ Event Story ~~~
In the future, CELEBI saw BLITZ destroying RENTELBUD CITY with SHADOW LUGIA, and so it decided to go back in time to ask for help,
and at the perfect timing, you were chosen to stop BLITZ, but you were just too late. Because you destroyed the balance of events
in the future, you acquired the special key to restore everything as you went near the time of the future.

PALKIA appeared in FRANCIA FOREST to transport you in a different dimension, for BLITZ and KRONA asked PALKIA to do so, for they
have something that will help you restore the balance in your dimension.

LUGIA was caught by ROYAL DARKNESS and planned to use this powerful PKMN to achieve their goal, to overcast the globe with
darkness... But then you showed up and stopped them, for you fear that maybe the future will be the same that you have seen when
CELEBI took you in a trip for a lifetime. But then, you realized you were the cause why BLITZ in the future was under
SHADOW LUGIA's control and destroying the GENTO Region, and so you set your sight on getting things right and you decided to
rescue BLITZ in DARK ISLE, just to prevent the future from happening, which so you did successfully.

===----===Features===----===
-New region to explore, GENTO, consists of four main islands; LORINA, SELARO, BORORA and RETAZO
-D/P PKMN available.
-Play as the heroes in FireRed/LeafGreen
-New story, rivals and chain of events
-New tiles
-New evil gang: ROYAL DARKNESS and LUMINOUS CENARIES
-All legendaries obtainable
-Baby Lugia and Shadow Lugia, the special PKMNs in the hack.

===----===Progress===----===
The Walkthrough now is up until Sky Path.

===----===The Walkthrough===----===
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
It may be just me but I never seem to encounter any Weedle in Bug Forest. I seen a few Caterpie though.

Tendoman77

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
No no no I do trust you :surprised:. It properly just my bad luck that I didn't see Weedle in Bug Forest.
What advance map?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Sweet. Thanks for making a walkthrough, Xanza. ^^
Hopefully, this could help 'lost' players. xD

Olz.

The Magic Auroa
Years
yea, This is wierd, Xanza is ages away.. and i'm almost at the end of the game! Hehe!
Were trying to go as fast as possible.

Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2012
Great! once this finishes, the help thread wont be so flooded with questions while ppl try to answer all of em(not like I answer many of them,lol)

Tendoman77

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Here's a starter question :P:

Any progress on the walkthrough yet? Its been a few days.

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
Years
This is a good walkthrough
Are you gonna finish it or just have it there (so it wont spoil the story for them :P)

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Ja Xanza.

I was also planning on making a walkthrough. (And i have large amounts of time left.)

Perhaps a compitition to see who can make a better walkthrough is in order?

But then again it wouldn't be very fair since you don't have much time to work on this...

Anyway since Xanza's progress is kinda slow i'll be starting my walkthrough tommarow.

Anyway any requests for what you want in the walkthrough? Im open for suguestions.
(Right now i am planning to add a walkthrough, Pokemart list (With the items they sale)
a FULL list of were pokemon are avaliable from. (It'll start from just finding out what pokemon are on what route and then compiling the entire thing in one list.)

Perhaps some maps that have been edited to show the best path through? (Such as caves.)

Also i can't remember but i think you skipped past the events with blitz and his shadow lugia (Which... is a pain to beat... I had 3 pokes at level 20 and he ko'ed the all realy quick like...)

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
Years
Yea, maybe you guys could make a joined one???? Compeating will just put the loser in the dust. Do what you want though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back