• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The One Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
^'s fictional character likes to eat Pot Noodle, and the other likes to play with electricity. :>

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
^ has a very dangerous giant fishy enemy crab that is bent on doing nothing.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
^Made a false assumption based on <'s last post

One should never assume~ (I mean really, aren't I allowed to point out the obvious?)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
^ is incorrect. ^^ mentioned that ^'s signature and avatar didn't match because of series, characters, etc.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
^Might be surprised to know < read all of Elfen Lied~? /in fact, I vowed to start Soul Eater after finishing it, and my first ever temporary obsession (Soul Eater) was born!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
^^^Still needs to re-add that quote they had :P

^^Changed to a Mithos avatar to a Lloyd avatar now.

^Believes that one shouldn't assume now regardless of how one might act. And ninja'd me mentioning one of my personal favorite series nowadays.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
^Just gave me the idea of possibly doing a theme of Richter Abend even though I've never played TOS 2 before in all honesty lol.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
^Should go and play it then though it's nowhere near as great as ToS...never mind that I haven't gotten very far in it and will be likely to restart if I beat ToS

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
^May or may not have a tough time with the final boss of TOS or not but that depends on what level spread your team is by that time. (Final fight's a bit easier than the fight with Yggdrasill at the Great Seed Chamber IMO.)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
^ should bump up the difficulty the next time they face the final boss (Indignation Judgement can be a *****)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back