• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [IC] [T] [Best Rookie 1Q '13]

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013

Evan Lee Gildred

Eva's eyes fluttered open, his vision returning to him through weary retinas and long, matted, morning eyelashes. He rolled over, taking his blanket with him in his arms as he huddled it against his body, enjoying that last vestiges of warmth and relaxation before the day's events begun. No sooner had he done so, before a woman came over the intercom, bombarding his hearing and clearing away any residual morning fog he may have been harboring. Laying there, he finally found the motivation to get up and get ready. He had never been a morning person, even if he always strived to get everywhere early. Accounting for this, he usually went about setting alarms early, so that he could shake his early morning fatigue.

Swinging his lithe legs out of bed, his feet hit the cold floor and recoiled slightly at the touch. Maybe Ashling wouldn't mind if he set the air to be a little less cold tonight? He didn't like waking in an icebox. Then again, he didn't see either him or her adjust the air the night prior. Standing up with a yawn, he stumbled over to his uniform, his tangled hair resting heavily on his back. He began to lift off his shirt before he caught himself and hurriedly cast a worried glance over at Ashling. Without even thinking, he had almost changed directly in front of her, even if she had still been sleeping, it was a bad idea. Cursing himself for the close call, he scooped up his uniform and snuck out to the bathrooms to change in private. It didn't take him long, the uniform was pretty straight forward as those things went. Something he noticed the day before, that still bothered him now, the skirts were a bit short. What pervy headmaster picked out the girls uniform? He couldn't deny his legs looked good, especially with the knee-high stockings. But, couldn't that be distracting? Shrugging it off, he went about his routine to get ready. His hair back up in the trademark "yarn balls". He made sure everything was perfect before he went back to the room to grab his bag and shoes.

There was excitement in his attitude, as he slung the strap of the messenger bag across his chest. He had been looking forward to the first day of classes with great anticipation. Maybe not so much some classes, physical education, or Gods forbid, swimming. But, he still looked forward to the day nonetheless. First stop had to be the cafeteria, it was the proper start to every day, and studies in a book he read proved that you performed better when you ate breakfast. The cafeteria wasn't full yet, but it did seem to be filling by the time he had arrived. Hair bouncing with his every step as he walked up to grab a tray, he was given standard breakfast fare by the lunch lady: sausage, eggs and a pancake. He hesitated for a moment, and asked her for an apple before he left. An odd glance cast his way as she went off to get it. Thanking her and quickly stashing it in his bag, he went off to find someplace to sit.

There were a few empty tables scattered about on the outskirts, the core of people sitting more towards the center of the cafeteria. Deciding not to make himself the weird kid right away, he decided to sit at a table that had somebody at it already. Sitting not exactly across, but more diagonal to the other student, Eva said a quick prayer and lifted his fork to cut off a piece of pancake. Bringing it to his lips, he ate it and quickly longed for his mother's cooking. Dabbing at his mouth with a napkin, he couldn't help but notice the boy near him. He was tall by the looks of him. Dark brown hair, pale skin and aquamarine colored eyes. It was hard to tell since Eva didn't know him, but he seemed peeved about something, especially by the way he tore into his sausage. He wondered offhand why he was so seemingly angry. Did he dislike the food that much?

"S-so," he mumbled, his voice small and nervous to make conversation. "T-the f-food is pretty bad, huh?" He looked up at the boy and smiled, trying his best not to be the weird kid for once at school.​

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Kion Gavin - Cafeteria

All at once, the flames coming from Gavin's hand settled down. He looked to his side to see a blue-haired girl sitting diagonally from him. His eyes enlarged, and the blood from the sausage dripped from his open mouth. He was coming back to his senses, as if he had just been in some sort of trance. His eyes remained fixated on her blue hair, though; that was something he'd never seen before...not in person at least. It was something he'd seen from cosplayers, but he'd never met one in person before, and he'd never heard of people having natural blue hair other than in anime and manga. Then again, this was a youkai. It was mesmerizing.

Then, as if he woke up from another trance, he blinked a few times and realized where he was. He looked at the piece of sausage at the end of his fork. He felt the blood on his chin. He took a napkin that was on his tray and wiped his face, being sure to keep his face away from the fair maiden while he did so. He continued to chew the sausage that was in his mouth, and it was actually pretty good...but it wasn't like any sausage he'd ever eaten before. The herbs in the sausage danced wonderfully with the hardy yet subtle tangy blood. It was interesting.

He looked at the coed from the corner of his eye, examining her, but trying not to be too obvious about it. It wasn't a sexual matter; Gavin was simply naturally of weary of people at this point. After all, he was already one youkai's dog and a person's flaming cannon, so it was only natural. Still, this girl had his interest. He had to wonder what type of youkai she was...but that might have come off as strange if he had asked her. He wasn't sure exactly what counted as "not crossing the line" at the school. For all he knew, it could have been the same as asking someone's race or asking if a some guy who looked effeminate was a girl. Gavin's curiosity be damned.

"It's actually pretty darn good!" He said with a hearty smile. "It's weird, usually the sight of blood in my food usually grosses me out, as does the taste of it. Maybe it's because-" He stopped himself; he didn't want to reveal what he was to anyone just yet, he had no idea how it would go down. "...Maybe it's because of the seasoning; we didn't have this stuff back at home." It was the truth; whatever type of meat he was eating and whatever vegetables and herbs were in it sure weren't from the human realm.

"Name's Gavin, by the way," Gavin said, finishing his sausage and cleaning his mouth with the napkin. "I'm your resident mage." He picked up what he assumed was milk and said "Suita" (/swE-taw/, literally, it means "Ice Touch") under his breath, forming small ice crystals out of the precipitation on the beverage. "You got a name?" He asked, bringing the cold drink to his lips.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

SOLO the LYCAN
Classroom to Dorm Room

Chapter One: Part Eight
Reluctant Beginnings

Running. Running. Rain falls from above. The once still forest was startlingly full of commotion and many stomps and crashes made it impossible to think clearly. Blood spattered the green scenery, though not as fast as it coursed through my veins. Time was running out. I stopped. I stopped and turned around, and my life fading into nothing... Blackness.

Solo opened his eyes. Rather quickly he had changed into his human disguise, clutching his quick-beating heart. He had jolted upright, and panted somewhat rapidly as he tried to calm his nerves. "Damn..." Solo whispered, "Another sleepless night..." He leapt down from his top bunk, landing with only the lightest of a tap. He reached up and dug into his bag, putting his few possessions away. He found his most protected object; a wire necklace that holds one bloody fang. He tied this around his neck, sighing to himself. He glanced at the roommate he had been forced to live with. He shook his head. At least you haven't annoyed me, yet anyways.

He clutched his necklace for a moment, seemingly lost in thought. "I need a walk..." He muttered, gazing out at the stars and moonlight shining in through the window. He silently exited the dorm, and went out for a walk, likely finding a place where no one would see, hear, or disturb him.

~​

Morning. Solo had been outside the entire day. Somehow, whatever he had done overnight seemed to relieve him of the stress he had. While he continued to pay no attention to anyone, he at least seemed a bit less gloomy about it. Deciding to feed his empty stomach, he headed over to the cafeteria. Fortunately, he was able to gain a bag of jerky. This was certainly a treat! He leaned back against the corner of the cafeteria and took slow, silent bites.

!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Elene Merlin
Girl's Dorm > Cafeteria
~
The embrace of the snug night kept Marilyn warm throughout the night, for, despite the fear that most felt towards the darkness and what could lurk within what they couldn't see, it was a time that allowed her to feel comfortable. Nobody to endanger her, no more than there were during the day, and much less drama or people around, which allowed her to wander around freely. Like a moth that acquired a rubber bodysuit, so it could rub up against electrifying devices until it died of exhaustion and stupidity. Or the weight of a five hundred page tome falling upon its chittinous form in a glorious meeting of paper and wooden oaks. Such were the dreams that went through her mind, only the strange ones and never something simple, like videogames. They were always there to hold her hand, provided a creepy-sounding man didn't speak over the intercoms and stir her from it.

Alas, a shower was needed and that would require spending time amongst the other students of the dorm, naked no less, so it was once again Elene's time to step into the spotlight and dance among the flames that she burned the theater down with. "Ass." The grouchy vampire uttered from her forked tongue of honeyed words and gilded whispers. Nevertheless, morning was no time to stop acting as fabulous as she truly was, as she rolled over onto her back and stared briefly at the ceiling. A few brief calculations in her head and Elene gripped the corners of her sheets and threw them into the air above her, hopping out in the brief time before they would collapse upon the bouncy mattress and slamming her palm on the center so it landed in a perfect, uncreased square. A sideways glance at the mirror confirmed that her hair was still fabulous and she was still in her pajamas. That would just not do.

With a flourish, Elene threw open the doors to her wardrobe and retrieved her school uniform for the day, lacking the blazer, as she decided upon which modifications she would make for the inelegant piece of stiff fabric to better befit her fabulous form. A few ribbons stolen from her accessory case would serve as a belt and adornments for her wrists and neck, along with ivory silk stockings that would allow her lovely legs to swag in a manner filled with more swag than any could gather from the entire rest of the dorm. Yes, a glorious outfit it would be, as soon as she changed into it, after allowing the other females to gaze in wonder at her vainglorious beauty and whisper amongst themselves of the perfection they would never be able to attain.

Her name is Elene Merlin, Queen of Queens. Look upon her works, ye mighty, and despair.

Ashling
Girl's Dorm > Cafeteria
~
Ashling was woken from her sleep by a sudden startle from behind her eye, as it opened sharply to the first beam of sunlight that landed upon her twisted pillows and sweat-sodden sheets that marked the horrors who struck at her mind under cover of moonlight. She'd learned how to suffer through them quietly, but they were no less traumatic than the first ones she'd suffered, and needed to remove them from her mind as quickly as possible. As she gathered the crumpled sheets together in her hand, she cast a crimson glance at the clock and noticed that she would have barely any time to weave even the beginnings of a tapestry, so her day was best started with a wash and replacement of her sheets.

Eva had left already, Ashling noticed, as she stuffed the crumpled sheets into her hamper and pulled out fresh ones from the cupboard. She'd probably need to do double laundry duty to keep from running out of sheets, but they could be done without much unwanted intervention, given that Eva seemed to be naturally fascinated with tidiness. Soon, the early-morning chore was done and Ashling was prepared to wash the grime of night off of her body, as each sticky bead of sweat could be felt like the remnants of a vile demon tongue, She'd be able to spar some time after lessons, or so she hoped, but the priorities were food and washing. Not much could go wrong with such simple tasks.

After grabbing her washing resources and a fresh uniform, Ashling descended to the bathroom of the girl's dorms in search of a shower, and instead found her beloved friend Elene boastfully getting dressed amongst a few other girls of the academy. Although she didn't say it, the smirk across her lips told of the pride she felt in the form she'd presented earlier, and a case of the early morning ego that led her normal delusions of grandeur into something of a ridiculous state. A parody of herself, and the exact opposite of what Ashling suffered through every morning, though it did bring her delight to see others being happy. As she passed by the vampire, she tapped her on the shoulder and smiled, before entering the showers themselves.

The two of them talked over the events of the previous day, with Elene leaning against the walls outside of the showers to allow Ashling some form of privacy, which went well enough after the smallest amount of chastising from the Succubus about Elene being a tad too exuberant in the morning time and potentially intimidating the people around here. She liked to think of herself as something of a grounding element for the larger-than-everyone-else's-lives musician, offering something to reign in dreams that could otherwise go too far, and forced her to think logically, so she wouldn't get herself hurt.

Whether Elene herself thought such things, Ashling didn't know, but they soon departed from the girl's dorms with a gaggle of friends they'd met before, and entered the cafeteria almost like a squadron of warriors, with Commander Elene at the front and her Lieutenant Ashling at her flank, as they talked amongst themselves with smiles and wonders about the day ahead.

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Milly Kaiko

Milly let out a low growl as the peppy voiced announcer sounded, splitting her dreams in two. Slowly the messy haired girl sat up, eyes heavy and hair messy as she tugged her thin cotton blanket down and off her legs.

Eyes underlined with dark lines, the girl pulled herself up, twisting to dangle her legs over the side of the wooden frame as she ran a slow hand through the long, tangled golden strands of her hair, teasing it back from her small face as she yawned and rubbed one eye with her free hand.

Looking up and pointing her button nose towards the ceiling, she lifted her arms up and stretched, feeling the muscled under her skin pull and tense with a satisfying sigh before hauling herself up and onto her feet with an unsteady, ungraceful lurch.

Padding across her room, she moved to her shower twisting the shower's tap to full. On the sudden hiss of hot water which spouted forward into the air, the girl stripped, showered then changed. Grunting slightly in annoyance, when pulling on her blazer, at the fact she had forgotten to wash it the night before. Mud still stuck to ot's pale green surface. Eyeing these dark blotches evilly Milly then shrugged. At least she had fresh socks, top and a skirt to wear. The blazer would just have to wait.

Running her fingers through her hair once or twice, she was ready. She did have a brush but had never been one for using it all that much. Glancing at herself in the mirror above her sink afer brushing her teeth, she gave her best smile or at least tried. This early in the morning, the smile resembled more of a sneer than anything else.

"7 am…" she grumbled giving on being cheery and sticking her tongue out sourly at her reflection. "I forgot this time even existed."

Looking down at her wrists, she studied the array of bracelets. Silver, Copper, twisted cord, ribbon, rubber, you name it Milly had it on her wrist. Fingering the charm bracelet on her right wrist lovingly she then shrugged, dropping the charms from her soft touch and turning on the spot to head back into her room. No time for remembering home.

Grabbing her bag from up on the floor and stuffing a few new pens, pencils and a note book from her desk Kaiko then slipped her feet into her shoes and crossed to her door. Her hair still damp from her shower.

Locking her room, she slipped her keys back into her pocket then headed down to the entrance of the dorm, not even sparing a glance at the open doors she passed as she pressing head phones to her ears and hitting a play. This time Celtic music hummed into exist as she slumped down the stairs, bag thrown lazily over one shoulder.

When she finally got out into the open air she took a deep breath in, her step only faltering slightly before she headed in the direction of the cafeteria. Breakfast was defiantly on her agenda. She hadn't eaten the night before and food was needed!

Arriving at the building, she crossed the seating area, patched here and there with people, making a beeline for the pile of bacon butties. Grabbing one and exchanging pleasantries for a few short minutes with one of the cooks, she then found herself a seat and settled to eat her prize for bothering to wake up.

Barely even taking in the people around her through a mix of tiredness and hunger.
"Oh bacon. You make me so happy" the girl sighed, as she pulled the grease covered bun towards her lips.

Khawill

<3
Years
I woke up early as normal, feeling great. The sun had hardly come up when I awoke, so I was greeted with nice cool air outside. I unwrapped a sucker and placed it in my mouth. I always hated the taste, though I did get used to it over time. I walked toward the track, enjoying the early air. I looked to see the moon all but disappearing behind the horizon. Now that my body heat was being retained, it felt much cooler outside. "Is this how humans feel?" I said out loud.

Once I got to the track, I couldn't help but notice that there were very few other students. I did two miles on the track checking my heart rate afterward. I found that my heart rate wasn't as high as I wanted so I jogged another half mile. That left me out of breath and I felt pretty energized. It was about an hour and a half after I had woken up. I figured a few core workouts and some breakfast would be a good start to the day. So after doing enough work outs to account for the ones I skipped yesterday, I walked to the food court.

I got there fairly early, and again there were few people. I didn't see anyone I knew, but I figured I'd find someone who didn't look high spirited. I walked up to the counter and looked at the menu, the only thing I saw of interest were pancakes, so I ordered two orders worth of them and looked around. I saw a boy sitting in the corner of the cafeteria alone, I was sure he looked familiar, though maybe it was just my imagination. Regardless, I sat at his table across from him and began eating. I had forgotten how to start a conversation, so I hopped he would.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Takumi Makkusu - It Begins

"Zzz..."

ShinyDiamond: I'll just speak for Tak here. Barely through the first bite of his food, Takumi's eyes swiftly close down. He begins sleeping into dream land. Lucky his face isn't on his plate. You can see a little bubble coming from his nose. Ah, here comes Nami! She'll wake up Tak. I'll just be off now. Later~

My eyes suddenly pop open when I hear a familiar voice. Was that a bubble on my nose that just popped? I look up to witness Nami in the presence. She asks me if she could sit with me...& she's already eating her blood with....gulp...fangs. I just remembered that she's a vampire. B-but I guess she's nice...for a Youkai vampire.

I close my eyes at her & chuckle nervously at her, rubbing my hair. It took me a minute to realize some bacon was still on my mouth. I quickly turn away & vacuum the little meat back inside my mouth & eat it quickly. I turn back to Nami with that same smile. Still nervous. "Not at all," I reply. She's already eating even before she was sitting down. I am really terrified right now. I focus mainly on the breakfast that lay on my plate, carefully eating my pancakes. I hope this food is edible.

Last edited:

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Kakusu
The smell of burning flesh awoke Kakusu with a start, a feeling that was soon replaced with disappointment mixed with relief as Kakusu finished looked around the room in his human form for anything peculiar. His roommate was gone now and the sun was out. He had heard something announced on the P.A. a few minutes ago although it was completely erased from his mind the moment he heard it since he was half-asleep when he heard it.

"Oh! and class starts at 8.30 am!" was all that he remembered although there was another time that was announced. Kakusu quickly took a shower so he could have enough time to eat at the cafeteria and find his class.

It took little to no time to get dressed and prepared for the day and surprisingly even less time to find the cafeteria.

In no less than 10 minutes, Kakusu found the cafeteria and looking around, there was a moderate amount of students inside. There were a few strange types of meat and they disturbed Kakusu for some reason. Peering at the sausages closer, he noticed that they seemed to be flooded with red, almost as if it was alive and grabbing one and cutting it proved to Kakusu that there was blood inside. A look of disgust appeared on Kakusu's face. Since he was accustomed to living as a human, the thought of drinking blood just seemed inhumane and uncivilized although Kakusu did know there were a few vampires on campus. The sausage repulsed Kakusu but since he had already taken it, he decided to discreetly throw it away even though the idea of wasting food was also something he usually wouldn't do 1st world problems.

After Kakusu managed to obtain an apple and bottle of milk, he politely tossed the sausage in the trash and looked for a place to sit. Scanning the room, Kakusu noticed a boy that he recognized as the one who was playing music really loudly yesterday. He had meant to apologize to him but for some reason he felt a strong urge that he shouldn't.

Putting chivalry over his intuition, Kakusu walked over to the boy who was eating beef jerky and just as he got within proximity of Solo, he slipped on a blood stain on the floor what's with kids these days with littering and both his milk and apple went soaring off at Solo. This would have been the center of Kakusu's attention, however, Kakusu barely managed to prevent himself from falling flat on the ground and luckily no blood got on his uniform.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

SOLO the LYCAN
Classroom to Dorm Room

Chapter One: Part Nine
Reluctant Beginnings

The scent of blood awoke Solo from his spaced-out state, nearly bringing a shudder, though as he looked round, he noticed that one kid-- Fiola-something? --sitting at the table closest to his corner and was just... Looking at him. Solo narrowed his eyes, silent. This kid had better not piss him off, or else their living arrangement would include a room for one wolf, and a doormat-hallway combo-pack for Frialis-whatever. He was snapped from his thoughts at the slightest swishing sound, which came from some kid throwing a bloody sausage away. Huh. so he did smell blood.

Solo squinted at the boy, slowly realizing two things: one, that he was the same kid who came in with the teacher yesterday and ruined his good time, and two, that he was approaching Solo. But of course, not before tripping face-first and sending the contents of his lunch tray directly at Solo. "Hey--!" Solo half-shouted, not moving an inch but focusing on the apple and milk with just enough time to stop them both a mere inch from his forehead and nose. "You little pest!! Watch where you're tripping!!" Another day off to a poor start, of course. And look who would be taking the blame today! Solo, in no mood to help this kid in any way, let the contents of the boy's lunch fall down on top of him.

Sealing the bag of succulent jerky for later, he put it down on a nearby windowsill and crossed him arms, glaring at the kid, whether he was looking or not. "You're the brat who told the teacher on me, huh? You ruined my day yesterday, and you're starting again today. Give me three reasons I shouldn't do the same to your face."

!

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013

Evan Lee Gildred

Eva watched curiously, as the young man seemed to freeze for a second after him calling out in his direction. His line of sight seemed to have been fixated on his hair, which granted, was a tad unusual as these things went. He giggled when the boy turned away and wiped the remnants of bloody sausage from his chin. Eva returned to his pancake with trepidation, not wholly keen on forcing another bite down his gullet. Finally the boy answered him, contrary to his own opinion on the very food he was so down on. He thought about it and figured everyone had their own tastes. Maybe his palate was just spoiled by the things him and his mom would whip up when they had a chance. Whenever his father hadn't been around, they would create the most wonderful and admittedly, sometimes, disastrous concoctions. You only learned through trial and error. But, more often than not, the results would be praise worthy. Things this cafeteria breakfast could never wish to hold a candle to.

He looked up from his food, admittedly nervous at actually attempting to carry on a conversation. A small smile crossed his lips as he nodded and toyed with his pancake absentmindedly. "Uhm, I, uh," he pursed his mouth and thought about what to say. "T-that would make sense. I m-mean, there has to be different seasonings here in this realm." It wasn't the most profound statement in the inhabited world, but it took a lot just to get that out. Why had he been cursed with this inability to express himself like he so desired? Of all the things that could be considered a curse in his life, this was the top of the cake.

The boy got around to introducing himself, Gavin. It was a nice name, strong and fitting to his look, Eva thought. Some people just had that. That moment when somebody introduces themselves and a moment in time passes where you think, "You look like a so and so." Eva had one of them, as his eyes ran appraisingly up and down, carefully avoiding contact with his eyes. But the most curious thing happened. Gavin was a mage! He had never met one before. It fascinated him to no end. There had been legends and stories, some of them surely exaggerated to the extreme. Eva's eyes widened and lit up as Gavin went about chilling his milk. He could hardly contain his excitement at the trick. It was like Ashling's sheath all over again. Then everything came crashing down on his mind. He could never tell Gavin what kind of Youkai he was.

"I'm Eva, just well, Eva. It's really nice to meet you, Gavin." He looked down at his food and thought about where to go with the conversation. Why did these things come so naturally to others and not him. Did others have to think about what to talk about? Pushing his tray forward, he looked at the other boy and opened his mouth with slight hesitation. "Would you like my sausage?" He asked him pleasantly, his small dimples showing on his face again as he smiled. "I really don't care for sausage anyway, so I'd really prefer it go to somebody who likes it rather than go to waste."​

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Youkai Academy [IC][T]

Cheryll Renee Moreau

Cheryll sighed as she finished her breakfast. She was kinda sad she had eaten alone being used to sitting with her family. Actually being here was the first time she had ever been alone, and that just made her even sadder. "I want to go home even more now" she muttered sadly tears forming in her eyes falling silently. Loneliness was a new feeling for her, and she didn't like it she was just to shy to do anything about it. Wiping off her cheeks sadly the young girl stood an threw her trash away. With yet another sigh Cheryll grabbed her book bag an her book and left the cafeteria avoiding all contact and ignoring what was going on with the other students. After a few minutes she found home room and took a seat at the front of the classroom burying her face in her book again.

Last edited:

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Volt

"Hmmm..."

Volt rubbed an eye, sleepily getting up from his bed and tying his headband subconsciously. He looked at the time. 7:00... oh, it's early. I guess I shouldn't go back to bed, though... He looked around at the mediocre room. White, plaster walls surrounded him as he began a sloppy gait to the bathroom, brushing his teeth quickly... but also sleepily. Splashing some water on his face, he finally composed himself, changing and jogging to the cafeteria, armed only with a pencil as it was said on the loudspeaker.

And a small, light bag of coins safely in his pocket, unnoticeable to the untrained eye.

Sitting at a cafeteria table that was littered with small crumbs, he picked up some food (eggs, bacon, and sausage) and ate them heartily. Sure, the bacon was a smidge- just a really, really, small smidge- undercooked, but it definitely beat what he made for himself last night. He sighed. The ham and cheese sandwich hadn't made him full at all. In fact, it was a meager helping compared to the bountiful feast that he had now.

Bountiful? What the heck am I thinking...?

Moving on, he ate quickly, drinking down a final carton of milk before moving quickly up, now on his way to class. Well, probably a stop to his room first, and then he would go to class. He frowned. What time was it, anyway? Looking at the clock and seeing that it was 8 AM, he began a leisurely walk to homeroom. Might as well go at this point, with only thirty minutes. He might deviate a bit, though... Nah. Volt shook his head, and continued walking through the hallways, eventually arriving to class at 8:15 and taking a seat near a window, completely undisturbed... for the moment.

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Milly Kaiko

Chewing slowly, Millicent Kaiko leaned back in her chair as she eyed the map of the academy which now lay, spread across the table in front of her. The small room which her lessons would be held in had been marked in bright yellow high lighter, making it difficult to miss. The room wasn't too far from caefitera and was pretty close to the sports field too which was always a good thing.

Plus today they were only in lessons till the afternoon, which meant the rest of the day was free to do as she pleased and seeming as that had worked out pretty well the day before Kaiko wasn't planning on complaining.

Shoving the remaining pieces of her bacon butty into her mouth and causing her cheeks to bugle awkwardly, she pulled out her phone from her pocket and checked the time. 8am flashed up at her from the small screen as she studied it's display before nodding. Locking the phone and popping it back into her bag.

Only half an hour till class. she thought, glancing around the mess hall briefly before standing up and swinging her bag over her shoulder once more. "Away we go then" she sighed, pushing her chair back into place with the back of her foot as she turned to walk to class. After all she didn't want to be late for the first class of the year.

Trudging out of the cafeteria the girl wandered down the path she had marked on her map, eyes fixed to her shoes as she moved on. She was aware of other students around her busying themselves with their own lives but didn't bother to look up from the ground until she got to her building.

After 5 minutes spent searching for the correct room, getting briefly lost down the wrong corridor, Milly at last found herself walking through the right door way. Shoving the map she had been holding, into a side pocket on her backpack, she strolled in, pausing for a few seconds in the door way to take in her classroom and selecting her chair.
There were only two people in the classroom so far. The first she noticed was a rather young looking girl with bright white hair and beautiful dark skin, whom was sat at the front of the classroom. Spectacle covered eyes focused on the pristine pages of book. The second was Sorae, whom was sat near one of the windows and seemed to be in a world of his own.

Flashing a small grin, the petit girl picked her way across the classroom before dumping her bag down on top of her desk with a loud thud. She had chosen the first row desk, next to the window. One up from the day dreaming Yasha. However, Milly didn't linger by her desk for long. Waving to Sorae, though she didn't stop to see if he had seen her gesture or not, she then turned back towards the white haired girl whom was engrossed in a world of ink printed words.

"Hey" Milly smiled, skipping one desk over to the neighbouring unit next the white haired figure, and perching on it's solid top . "The name's Milly." She offered with another smile before thrusting forward a welcoming hand. "What are you reading? Mind if I have a nose? I love books!"

Mentally at this moment in time, Milly felt a surge of proudness flash through her. She almost always failed to be sociable in the morning, as after all, the morning is evil. A smile from Milly in the morning was as difficult as getting blood from a stone, but so far, she had broken her current record of two smiles already.

The decision to the greet the white haired girl had been a spur of the moment thing, as after all she reasoned, she was going to be in the academy for a while so there was no harm getting to know all her class mates or at least more than one. If Sorae wanted to talk, he could join. But Milly wasn't exactly sure if her entrance had pulled him out of his own thoughts or not.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki
Chapter 2: food!
Cafetaria

Nami noticed Takumi had fallen asleep, but she resumed drinking the bloodbag anyway. "He's kind of cute sleeping like this." Nami thought. He soon woke up from Nami's presence and a bubble popped on his nose which made Nami giggle, but then… she sensed something… something fimilair.

His behavior made her notice "it". What Nami sensed was the fear Takumi had for her… something that was typical for creatures that weren't used to Youkai's, which meant Takumi really was a human. But this kind of made the Vampire girl upset. Not the fact that he was human, but the fact he was terrified by her. Was it really a good idea to sit here?

"I sense fear…" Nami silently started to confront him with what she found out. "But I guess that is natural for humans," Nami said, only making Takumi able to hear it. "To be afraid of blood-drinking creatures." Nami tried to smell at him. Even though he was terrified by her nature form, she felt like no one else should know this. Humans weren't allowed on the Academy… atleast that is what she had heard.

Nami heard a guy shouting at another guy behind her. Appearently that guy on the floor had tripped over something and trew his entire lunch over… wasn't that Solo? Nami sighed, she just knew that she wouldn't like that guy and would like to give him a beating… such an ego, disgusting.

Nami turned back to Takumi, and the meat that was on his face earlear was suddenly gone. "Don't worry, you couldn't do anything about me finding out about your nature." Nami continued the topic. "Vampires just know who are humans and who aren't… but if you want me to leave now, please say so… I-I won't tell anyone anyway." Nami trew her empty bloodbag into a nearby trashcan. She felt like she had been talking too much and decided to keep shut for awhile. Nami wasn't hungry anymore and only stared at the pancakes.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
Yorick Amherst Lee

A beast of fur and muscle bounded through the sea of trees, untouched but not unchanged over all the creature's living days. This was his home, his life, and all he'd ever known. It was paradise. A mighty stag with great wide antlers was felled beneath his fearsome claws. He feasted on the carcass with glee, feeling it's vitality flow into him. Such was the way of the world, life serving to bring about more life. He climbed a tree, nimbly hopping from branch to branch until he stood atop the bark tower. He looked over at the horizon, the sky a blend of orange and the color of lilacs. This was his favorite spot, here on the tallest tree. He stood there and watched the sun set for a little while longer, filled with a sense of wonder. "I wish life would stay like this forever."

"Good morning students from 3C! Rise and shine and get ready for class!"

Yorick leapt from his bed at the sound of the woman's voice. The Boreal forest of his youth he was just in had been a dream, and this was where he truly was. No longer did he live in that blissful hunting ground, he was a student at Youkai Academy. Class 3C room 13 to be exact, a room that was home to a man of the name Higoroshi-sensei. Wait, no, that was wrong. He remembered studying this yesterday. The man's name was only Higoroshi, and sensei was his title as teacher. Also, the room was not the home of the teacher, but would serve as the home of him and his classmates. But the dorms were his home, were they not? He groaned as he struggled to figure out why exactly the homerooms were called homerooms. The woman continued speaking before he was snapped back into reality.

"Class ends at 12.30 pm today, make sure to make this day another useful one! Oh! and class starts at 8.30 am!"

An intruder!

Yorick searched the room for wherever this stranger was hiding, but neither found nor smelled anyone. He soon realized the sound came from above him. But how? He considered tearing his ceiling open, but decided against it considering destruction of school property was against the rules. With no immediate options, he took a moment to calm down and think. In the end, he decided to start with the first problem, how was she in the ceiling? He decided he would ask a fellow student, who probably knew more than him. He opened his door and approached one of the students who was wandering around the hall.

"Boy," he called. He remembered the first rule of talking to somebody new. "I am Yorick Amherst Lee, and there is a woman speaking to me from my ceiling. Can you please tell me how she got there?"

The boy turned to him with an eyebrow raised. "Dude, it's just the P.A., calm down." He had told him his name, why then had he called him 'dude'? He ignored this for now, as there were more pressing things for him to worry about.

"What is this, 'P.A.'," Yorick asked. The boy stared at him blankly.

"Are you feeling alright, man? You should go to the cafeteria and have some grub, maybe that'll help straighten your head." With that, the boy turned and left. He thanked the boy for his advice and returned to his room to change. Perhaps this grub was the answer to this problem, but his head felt perfectly straight already. Even if the grub solved nothing, the cafeteria would definitely have more people to ask about this. Before he left, he heard the P.A., now with Higoroshi-sensei's voice, telling him to bring a pencil for class. Grateful to the P.A. for reminding him, he left on his way to the cafeteria to figure this out.

Yorick thought spending yesterday exploring the entire school and studying about it was a good idea as he made it to the cafeteria in only around five minutes. In it he saw the most people he had ever seen besides the entrance assembly, and wondered how he would decide who to approach. He went over to the food servers and gave his request. "I am Yorick Amherst Lee, and I want some grub." The serving woman eyed him strangely for a moment before handing him a tray with food on it that he recognized as pancakes and sausage among other things. He wondered what difference there was about this food that made it grub. It sure didn't look like a grub, but he had learned that sometimes things were not what they seemed. Maybe grub was code for something. His head was beginning to ache. Maybe it did need some straightening after all. He decided he would eat, then ask somebody his questions.

He looked around for a place to sit for a little before spotting an argument between a couple of students. One boy was particularly aggressive, and clearly upset. Yorick assumed he was asserting his dominance by the looks of it, and decided it would be best to stay out of it. Nearby, however was another student with white hair who stayed out of it as well. Through this, Yorick thought him a sensible person and decided he would ask him about his troubles. Sitting down next to him, he turned and introduced himself. "I am Yorick Amherst Lee, and I need your help. What is P.A. and why is this food 'grub'? Also is my head on straight?"​

Khawill

<3
Years
I watched the two who became agressive toward each other. I didn't think I would be able to help much because I had fatigued myself working out, so I ate my pancakes and watched alarmingly. There was food on the more clumsy one, and it made me laugh a bit. The boy started confronting the kid about some good time, and I figured I could put in my opinion. "Well one, starting a fight here will ruin my breakfast, and this happens to be my favorite morning meal." I cut another piece of my pancakes and ate it. "Two, A fight will cause two bloodied faces, and his isn't one of them." I pointed to the kid on the floor, I had delt with bullies before. I hated human ones, and I had no reason to condone Youkai ones either. "Three, I'm sure a teacher would love to see you cause another day's worth of trouble too." I wasn't necessarily starting a fight, but if I did at least the pathetic kid on the ground could get away.

I ate my last pancake and leaned back satisfied. "I'm sorry if I sound aggressive." I got read for any action the other boy would take. "But threats to anyone, even if it isn't me are personal."

Another kid walked up, making me wander if this would be a brawl rather than a one on one. Though his head comment confused me, "I-I don't know how to respond to that..." I stared at him, seeing if I could hold two guys off at once, at least until a teacher arrived.

Elise
Elise awoke the next morning at the standard 6am, the same time as her American school. Her morning preparations and hygenics took less than half an hour, and after it was she was over she went on a jog. She thought she saw Frio on the track, but she was on the other side and didn't get a clear look. She did a third of a mile before calling it a day and heading to the cafeteria. She never felt hot after these work outs, and she only would sweat during hot summers.

Arriving at the cafeteria she got herself a cup of scalding coffe, a biscuit, and eggs. She didn't enjoy the school food much, and missed her parent's homemade breakfasts. Though considering how tired she was in the morning, it really didn't register in her mind.

After finishing, she heard a thud and saw that a kid had fallen on the ground. Her muscles weighed heavily upon her, and her legs were hesitant to stand, but no matter how tired she was, she still felt obligated to help. She walked toward the boy who had fallen when she noticed Frio, sitting at the table over the boy along with an over-confident looking guy. I wonder why he isn't helping she thought, but then she heard what he had to say. It sounded like he was attempting to start a fight with the over-confident one. Elise sighed, she hated fighting and bullying.

I should find a teacher before this gets out of hand... She exhaled at the thought of having to look for the teacher, then felt her stomach drop as she remembered who their teacher was. I'm going to choke... She thought, rushing outside looking vigorously for their teacher.

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Kion Gavin - Cafeteria

Eva, huh? Gavin thought to himself. "I don't think I can eat anymore than what I already have," Gavin patted his slender stomach, "I'm not much of a big eater, and I've never really been a breakfast person." Gavin looked at his plate, and then back at Eva. He couldn't help but take great interest in her hairstyle and her hair. It seemed similar to a somewhat popular Chinese hairstyle, and yet it also had an air of French about it. He wanted to know where she was from and what kind of youkai she was. Other than what he'd read in the human realm, he didn't know much about youkai in general, so it wasn't so unlike that he'd let his curiosity get the best of him every now and then.

He wasn't sure exactly how to ask her, though. Anything he asked would either seem to be either to personal or like a flirtatious question...neither of which he really wanted. Still, he couldn't help but focus on the hair. He was sure there were others with hair of the same color, but this girl also had a hairstyle so unique that it'd have been a waste for him not to ask her.

Still, it seemed to Gavin that it would be the wrong thing to do. Eva clearly wasn't used to tuned for social interaction, not one on one at least, and it would be somewhat wily on his part to take advantage of that. But then, Gavin's a demon. He oft wondered if his status twisted his mind, tastes, and the like, or if he was twisting them because of what he thought the demon status would mean. He considered killing someone just the other day...he vowed that he might kill someone the other day. He half-heartedly justified those deeds as being acts of chivalry, but he was still wondering why he felt so normal in declaring them and why he still felt so committed to them.

Still, he decided to take his chances with this one. Well, "decided" isn't exactly the correct word to use in this situation...he acted on his impulses and his lips moved before he could think. "So where are you from?" He caught himself. "-Uh, if you don't mind me asking."

Last edited:

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013

Evan Lee Gildred

Eva's hands slowly pulled the tray back towards him, his offer having been kindly rejected. He resigned himself to the fact that he would just have to throw it away. What a waste. Looking down at the tray, he decided he really didn't want another bite and thought it better to take his chances that the lunch meal would be better. Not likely, but it was a wishful thought for his growling stomach. Rubbing his flat, svelte tummy, he adjusted his uniform in the process. A little bit of his tidiness obsession kicking in as he pulled it down and made sure it was situated properly.

Looking back up towards Gavin, his eyes spied something that he glossed over on his first cursory examination. There was a black, fingerless glove on his lefthand. A most curious garment that adorned his outfit. What possible purpose did it serve? Was it there merely for aesthetics, or did it have other uses? The only other reasons he could think of wearing such a glove, were bowling or billiards. Maybe it was presumptuous on his part, but Gavin didn't seem much like a bowler. Without realizing it, he caught himself staring at the glove, his look intense and purposeful. It wasn't until Gavin next spoke that he broke his attention, blushing slightly at the embarrassment of potentially being caught staring. Had he noticed?

Where was he from? Gavin had asked. It was a most curious question, especially when just making acquaintance at a school. Normally it would be something like: What class are you in? What are your electives? Etc... At least, that's how he thought these type of things should go. But, where are you from? It wasn't too personal for his tastes, but he had never really divulged much of himself to anybody before. Truth be told, nobody ever cared enough. The only conversations people would have with him would be teachers and they already knew where he was from.

"N-no, I d-don't mind at all," he answered meekly, his eyes meeting Gavin's briefly. "I'm from the human realm. My father met my mom in a little town towards the south of France. She's actually a human, so I grew up there for the most p-part..." He finished and let his words linger in the air between them. "M-maybe that's why I'm not a huge fan of the food here," he said kindly, with a bit of awkward levity. "I'm used to making and eating french food. People did always say it was the best." Laughing nervously, not really sure how his comment would go over, he pulled out his mobile from his bag and checked the time. It was getting close to when classes were sure to begin. Never wanting to be late, he stood up and smoothed his skirt again, the fringe of it reaching just past mid-thigh.

"Uhm, I don't know if we're in the same class," he said, picking up his tray. "I'm in 3C. It looks like it's almost time to start. If you're going the same way, you want to walk together?" His vision returned back to the mysterious glove, his curiosity getting the best of him. Even while dealing with his nerves, maybe he could ascertain the mystery behind it, if there even was one.​

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Cheryll Renee Moreau

Cheryll wasn't sure how much time had passed as she kept focused on her book in Youkai history having reached the section on Lamia. Though she was one she still had a lot to learn, especially since she wasn't confident in her abilities. As she turned the page though a voice interrupted her. "Hey" glancing toward the sound Cheryll spotted an older girl with pale skin and long brown hair sitting next to her. Before she could even begin to try to say something the girl continued speaking. "The name's Milly." The girl said with a smile extending her hand "What are you reading? Mind if I have a nose? I love books!"

Looking at Milly Cheryll felt her face flush in embarrassment. She had no idea what to do, and now that someone was closer to her the signs of the tears that had fallen earlier were obvious. "U-uhh...I-I'm C-Ch-Cheryll" she said shyly quickly looking back at her book.

Last edited:
Back