• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are your top 10 addicting games ?

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
In no particular order

-NBA 2K12
-Midnight Club: Los Angeles
-Pokemon games in general
-Skate 3
-Call of Duty
-NFS Most Wanted (older one)
-Battlefield 3
-GTA IV
-Killzone 3

Couldn't think of 10

TY

10. NFS Underground 1

9. Command and Conquer Red Alert 1

8. Battlefield 3

7. Midnight Club: Los Angeles

6. Command and Conquer Red Alert 2

5. Need for speed Hot Pursuit

4. FIFA 13

3. Command and Conquer Tiberian Sun

2. Terraria

1. Far Cry 3

Years
I ended up grouping a few games together if they were very simuliar.

10.-Forza Horizon/Burnout Paradise/NFS Underground 2 and Hot Pursuit (Ps2)
9.Diablo II/III
8.Temple Run
7.Pokemon Snap
6.Fire Emblem (Series)/Final Fantasy Tactics/Tactics Advanced 2: Grimore of the Rift
5.Animal Crossing (Series)/The Sims 1 and 2
4.Bit Trip Flux
3.DragonQuest VIII/IX
2.Pokemon (Series)/Dragonquest Monsters (Series)
1.Dragonball Z Budokai/Budokai Tenkaichi

FlameChocobo

Warrior of Hoenn
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 27, 2016
That was a frustrating choice to make.

Terraria
Left 4 Dead 2
Pokemon (especially Ruby and Sapphire)
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
Sonic and Allstars Racing Transformed
Metroid II: The Return of Samus
Portal 2
Minecraft

And especially MapleStory. The main reason why it's addicting lies in one tiny little detail

Spoiler:

Altomare

Purupuru!
Years
In no particular order:

Gundam Next plus
-It's a fun game, and as a gundam fan playing as my favorite MS is a lot of fun. Plus, since it featured gundams from the first series up to unicorn, it encouraged me to explore more the world of gundam to find out more about the characters I'm using.
Gundam Rengou VS ZAFT
Big fan of Gundam Seed, being able to control every MS seen in SEED is awesome. Mission mode is awesome too, I get to participate in key fights plus I can play it in short bursts.
Marvel Avengers Alliance
The one facebook game I really play everyday. It raised my interest in Marvel heroes, I enjoy the gameplay and fighting beside my favorite heroes.
Zuma's Revenge
When our computer's net got broken, I played this game instead and got addicted. Now I play it when my internet acts up.
Animal Kaiser
Whenever I go to an arcade I look for this game. The animals and attacks look either cool-or funny, plus the card collecting aspect is what got me into this game.
Yugioh Tag Force
The only tag force game I have. I like yugioh but don't have the money for cards, so this is a nice substitute.
Gundam Fighter
Found this flash game recently, and it's very addicting. gameplay is simple, plus there are many in-jokes and references to the gundam series.
Pokémon Deluge
Play this when I'm bored, or when MAA takes too long to load.
Dragon City
Another FB game that i play on a daily basis, even though I have all the breedable dragons already.
Fruit Ninja
I only got to play this when my aunt came home from abroad and had her ipad with her. Spent hours playing that game.

Koopa_T

Zygarde Infinite
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 24, 2023
MY Top 10 Addicting Games!

10. Pokemon Red
9. Mega Man X
8. Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
7. Zombie Panic
6. Soul Calibur 4
5. Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
4. Super Metroid
3. Pokemon Black 2
2. Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
1. Metroid Prime

Last edited:

Nerdy Mojo

No Lifer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
top 3
world of warcraft (WoW)-i actually quit WoW not because it was a bad game but because i couldnt play responsibly. my day usually ended up being-wake up 6am and play till about 1pm,eat and surf the web till 3,then play WoW until about 3am...rinse and repeat. i actually lost weight playing the dang thing.

2.sacred 2 fallen angel-i JUST finished a 10 hour marathon and only stopped because i have to go somewhere. when i get back home ill take a nap then do another all nighter. a severely underestimated game for the consoles that sucked at least 500 hours of my life away so far, and i havent even level capped all my toons.also i changed my gamertag and my old toons have been wiped from the leaderboards so now i want top spot to compensate the embarrassment whichll take months to a year at the rate i play

3.pokemon silver(original gbc)-i played this game so freakin much that the internal battery died. id play the game for like 200 hours and restart repeatedly

"update"
ive recently had a partying problem and have decided to stop due to suddenly realizing i was no longer fitting in as i got more and more back into the nerdiness( at least in public as i used to be a closet nerd-i sweat neuromancer and akira out of my pores lol). however now that i dont party my so-called friends have all left leaving me to my rainbow six,tes oblivion, and mainly(as in 98 percent of my gaming)sacred 2 addiction. im spiraling into a 5 hour work 16 hour sacred and 3 hour sleep schedule with smatterings of interwebz and am enjoying it oddly enough.its not that bad since i have insomnia and my shrink prescribed me adderall fot adhd recently(south carolina doesnt have a big mental health budget-cant you tell lol)

Last edited:

Princess Sandshrew

PokéRespect
Years
In no particular order:
Osu!
Stepmania
Pokemon gen 3 (still enjoy without hack and whatnot)
Age of Empires 2
Shogun 2 Total War
Skyrim
Devil May Cry (3, 4 and DmC)
DotA 2
Fallout New Vegas
Metal Gear Solid series

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
10. Need for Speed: Underground 2
9. Need for Speed: Mostwanted
8. Crash Bandicoot 3
7. Kingdom Hearts 2
6. Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland
5. Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
4. Super Mario Bros 2
3. Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
2. Snake (the original Nokia version)
1. Any Pokemon Game (until you've beaten the E4)

Back