• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ello

Lucreciatwo

A Mewtwo Lover
Years
My name is Mandy and I've been a fan of pokemon since the first release
of Red & Blue for Gameboy. My favorite pokemon is Mewtwo and I have crush
on the one from Mewtwo Strikes Back and Mewtwo Returns.
It's nice to meet you all! :D

Years
Hi Mandy! Welcome to PC!

I'm glad you decided to come here because we have loads of great topics relating to Pokemon you'll be able to discuss, and even learn loads more about Pokemon. I've been a long-time Pokemon fan just like you have, in fact I still play the games in my 20's and with me turning 21 next month I still plan to continue playing Pokemon games. Are you excited for X and Y? Mewtwo is going to have quite a big role in those games as one of the Pokemon with the new Mega Evolutions mechanic, and the games look really great too!

But yeah, have an awesome time here at PC and I'm sure you can stick around, be active and make some new friends. If you ever wanna talk I'm always here, so just leave me a visitor message and I'll be able to get you settled in, or you can contact staff members with blue, orange and red usernames if you have questions. Have fun and I'll see you around okay?

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
Hello Mandy, nice to meet you! Welcome to the PC!

The community here is nice and quite talkative; not to mention very informative haha
Also I see you're a Mewtwo fan! I remember back then, I used to see Mewtwo Strikes Back on my VHS for hours. And I went nuts when I heard there was going to be another Mewtwo movie. I've always loved his story, of how he was genetically created and all. I must say, it's nice to see him back in X and Y.

Enjoy your stay!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Heyo, and welcome Mandy! Mewtwo is quite the cuddly pokemon, no? Well, I do like it's essence myself. Speaking of Mewtwo, do you like the formes it's going to get in Pokemon X and Pokemon Y? I'm getting Pokemon X so that I can possibly get the Mewtwo X forme. It's type changes to Psychic/Fighting, which can be reaally cool in Uber Pokemon play style. I really like the movies starring Mewtwo as well; Mewtwo Strikes Back was so emotional and iconic, while Mewtwo Returns was really cool and deep to watch as well. Mewtwo has a really amazing voice in each of those movies. :3

Anywho, it's nice to meet you as well! Feel free to dig in at the vanilla-flavored PC and all the boards around here. We've got new stuff coming up, so, keep an eye on that as you might want to discuss the various topics around here! So, I do hope you'll enjoy yourself, and don't afraid to ask for help when and if you need it! The staff team will be more than happy to help you, as well as anyone else wo is willing to give a hand. :3

Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2013
It great to see another Mewtwo fan here. Although I dont really like mewtwo, but it is powerful.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Welcome to PC Mandy!!

Ahh the memories I have playing Red version. It was my first Pokemon game and it's takes me back a ton. Good old Gameboy Color. I though Mewtwo was the coolest Pokemon back in the day and still do. I'm personally exited to tray out both of it's Mega evolutions. Mega Mewtwo X and Mega Mewtwo Y. I personally think it's X form is a whole lot cooler than the Y one, but I like both. Are you excited for Pokemon X and Y? I am myself cause they look so freaking awesome! If you're looking at me like "What are you talking about?" you should definitely catch up. The X and Y section here is the place to learn about the news of the games and discuss it all. There's many other places to discuss Pokemon here as well.

It's nice knowing and meeting you and I hope to see you around! I'm always willing to talk with new people here and so are a lot of us. We're a really kind group of people. The staff just as nice as any other member so don't be shy to message any of them if you have any questions. They're in the bold colors such as the moderator above me, LGDArms.I'm always open for just a plain old chat ever now and then so go ahead an VM me if you like! Hope you have an awesome time here!

Lucreciatwo

A Mewtwo Lover
Years
Heyo, and welcome Mandy! Mewtwo is quite the cuddly pokemon, no? Well, I do like it's essence myself. Speaking of Mewtwo, do you like the formes it's going to get in Pokemon X and Pokemon Y? I'm getting Pokemon X so that I can possibly get the Mewtwo X forme. It's type changes to Psychic/Fighting, which can be reaally cool in Uber Pokemon play style.

The new forms are okay, but I prefer his original hawt self.
I happen to have a Mewtwo plush that I snuggle at night actually :3

Years
I'll always prefer the original Mewtwo. Still getting used to those new forms.. not sure how long that'll take. Welcome to the forum, Mandy! 8D

Haha, I've been into Pokemon for as long as you have myself. It never ceases to be an addicting franchise; the games are amazing plus it seems like there's always something new to pull you back in for every new generation. That could either be new Pokemon designs, new features, new graphics.. and from the looks of things X and Y has all of that so far. Whoot!

From the looks of things you're settling in nicely here. You strike me as a pretty outgoing person so why not go post around some more?! People like you have the best experience and make many friends. In fact, if you'd like, you can send me a buddy request whenever. Wouldn't want to miss out on befriending an awesome person like yourself. ( ^∇^) See you around and contact the staff if you need some help! :)

-Slick-

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 30, 2017
Nice to meet you. I too was a fan since Red and Blue! Mewtwo is definitely up there as one of my top favorite Pokemons. He's so well developed and has an interesting background that compliments his complex personality. Well enjoy your stay here. I don't post as much since I've been busy with studies, but I know that this is a great site with awesome and friendly people so I'm sure you will like it here :)

Back