• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RMXP] Pokemon Serenity

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Click Me: (Links to DA to give some info)

Well their stories are linked together, it may sound confusing at first, but once things becomes clear you will understand everything.
I suggest removing the sign at the bottom of the map. It limits the player's movements, but other than that, everything looks pretty promising. Good luck.

zingzags

PokemonGDX creator
Years
Sorry for not posting anything, I have been a little busy the past week or so, I am also helping another project with there game, and real life is going a bit alright with me. But dont worry their will be a demo soon.

zingzags

PokemonGDX creator
Years
I am sorry everyone I was on a short break, and had some family issues, but I am back :),
I have been doing somethings from time to time, for example I have left the PEDS engine and started working on Pokemon Serenity with Pokemon Essentials wiki.
Some Things I Done:
Spoiler:

Current Bugs
- Wild Surf battles causes game to lag. (Water Trainer Battles are okay, with the pokemon following system)

- Dependent Events does not want to jump over ledges

I am still looking for people. If anyone want to help out please do.

P.S I will add images of my progress soon.

Last edited:

zingzags

PokemonGDX creator
Years
Hey guys it's me again, I have came back with some sweet update, I am going to make a video of it now, and if I can find a good encryprtion program I will be happy to let the public test it out. I updated it to the latest version of Pokemon Essentials, but DS style.

Some stuff I did:
- Coded WhirlPool
- Fixed WaterFall
- Coded Ice Fang
- Coded Thunder Fang
- Reverted back to 5 pockets (items.txt needs to be reverted to 5 pcoket system)
- Dual Screen Forget move system (needs mouse input)(HG SS)
- Summary Screen (HG SS)
- Fixed dependent events completely
- Honey Tree 100% working (1 hour time)
- Fixed Typing (Free text with keyboard, both lowercase and uppercase)
- Added Cycling Road all it needs is player to be forceably pushed down
- Coded PokemonBag to look more black and white
- Guild is working, just need to code to recruiting members, GUI, guild houses, guild store, changing mascot
- TM/HM Fixed so now your pokemon can learn TM/HM
- Speech Frames Fixed
- Apricorn is 100% working all that is left is the Apriblender.
-Apriblender
- Kurt the pokeball crafter 100% working (1 hour time)
- Pokedex 93% working
-just two buttons that need to be coded
-Pokemon Entry When Caught
-Draggable bar
- HG/SS PokeBattle

Need to do:
Fix pc
need to make menu.
Apriblender
Bank
Health system
Fix the pokemon battle

Ęℓαчиıı

Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
Years
Wow, this seems like quite the game!

You've got my support and if there is anything you need, just let me know! I can always help with grammar and possibly the story. n_n

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
Hey

This game looks great. I haven't seen anyone post who is willing to help so I would like to volunteer. I can look over maps and I'm really good with story writing and alright at eventing. Pm me if u want help

zingzags

PokemonGDX creator
Years
Thanks guys, The only problem that I am having right now, that is holding me up from releasing a demo is the battle system, but I might just start all over and work on the new essentials version, unless you guys do not mind having the battle system a bit bugged?

zingzags

PokemonGDX creator
Years
I have managed to fix the problem, it seems that the new version of essentials handles certain things differently, so I just changed the way it worked a bit, and it works now, so now the only thing I need to do is release a beta of my systems.

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2012
Hi there! I am really impressed with your game, and I must say that it is looking good. The graphics and map quality is brilliant, and the sprites look almost like they do in the real games. I would love to volunteer and help out a bit.

My specialties involve any form of writing from storyline, storyline checking, grammar, etc. If you need me to do something else, then just ask, and I'll see if I can do it. I can also beta-test, if you have the need for any of those. I'm pretty good at checking every nook and cranny. Just let me know if you'd like my help. =)

Back