• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I need help with my tcg online deck

Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2013
Basically my deck revolves around steelix prime and the option to have as many energys as possible. I already started to plan my deck but I'm stuck on what last Pokemon card to put in it or if I need to take out any. So I could use some help. Here is my deck.

Pokemon

4 onix
4 steelix prime
2 blissey prime
4 skarmories-ones with steel coat
4 smeargle UD
4 jirachi rr
1 shaymin
2 cleffa- had 3 before but I don't know if I should keep the cleffas
1 lanturn prime- for tech support and I know I need a chinchou to get lanturn going but I don't know what card to get rid of

Energy

4 double colorless
4 special metal energy
5 metal energy

Trainers/supporters/stadiums

4 Bebes search

3 Pokemon collector
3 expert belt
2 proffesor oaks new theory
2 palmers contribution
4 life herbs
4 poke healer
1 interviewers questions
2 warp point
1 luxury ball
3 Pokemon communication
3 engineers adjustment

So please tell me if my deck is any good, and if I should take out some cards

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
Years
Wait... you can use Bebe's Search in the official TCG Online game? I'm very confused now.
I'm surprised you didn't mention Palmer's Contribution, Life Herb, Poke Healer, Warp Point and Luxury Ball.

I take it that this isn't the official TCGO site, then? What site are you using, Pokefan? The format looks older and most of those cards aren't play-legal in official pokemon tournaments or their official website.

Back