• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Boarding School

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saboten

I love Kawaiiness!
Years
When I was searching 'boarding school' to see if there were any boarding school rpg, I found that the original one was nearly a year old, so I decided to make a new one.

You, as a new trainer, has been accepted as a student at the special Pokemon boarding school! This boarding school is not like any other boarding school, it's practically like a city! They have a shops, parks and wild pokemon looming around, waiting to be catched by the trainers. Class is like any other schools, but with a pokemon class also (eg: Pokemon breeding, Pokemon History... etc.) They even have a after school clubs! Sounds wonderful? Yup, it sure is! But, can ou survive the strict teachers, freshman bullying and a hardships!?

You're story starts when you're dropped to boarding school by ferry at 5:00 pm, you've been given a room to share with someone and you're daily schedule, that day is a free day where you can look around or do anything, but next day is your class.

Well, enjoy!

Name:
Appearence:
Personality:
History: (optional)
Starter Pokemon:
Other:
Rp samples:

I'll add mine later.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 29, 2017
Name: Edward Elric AKA (the fullmetal alchemist)
Pokemon: Mudkip
Appearance:http://www.animeartists.org/Gallery.asp?GalleryID=22
Weight: 76
Height: 3.7
Abilities: Psychokinetic, martial arts and alchemy
personality- very seirous and at times humorous but does not like
being called short. watchout he has a short temper

history- well it started when his mother died of a sickness
he and his brother Alphonso try to bring her back from the dead
but equivalent exchange works in weird ways...
he doesnt know why he is here in this time period but he was sent to a orphange and finnaly sent to this school. watch these in order and it will make more sense.

http://www.zippyvideos.com/548811634...hemistfuerfri/

http://www.zippyvideos.com/447654935...riendsforever/

http://www.zippyvideos.com/633148215...fmathedayidie/

personality: a very seirious person that is also very depressed for he
misses his home and the only family he has left. he usaly keeps to himself
except for times he is treated with respect.

RP sample- I was watching on the ferry of what the academy looked like
"man its big..." I mutterd depressed
when the fairy finally got to the academy I stepped off and started to
think that in my time nothing could come close to this except for his
automail left arm and right leg.
I looked down at the card room 5550 and I.D # 5046085
"might as well find my room" I muttered

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
Name: Kay
Appearence: Me
Personality: Kay is a sweet and friendly kid who loves to play around. Sometimes people mistake his carefree ways for lazyness, while in fact he takes the world of pokemon very seriously and studies when he can. Kay's love for pokemon also leads him down the road of being a breeder.When befriended he can prove to be one of the most responsible and reliable in countless situations.
Starter Pokemon: Charmander (Nick)
Rp samples:
"What the heck is going on downstairs" Kay said getting out of bed again and rushing to see. When he got there he saw Stanlex hurtling across the room and Neko on all fours watching him. This has to stop guess I have no choice but to use the move I've been working on He thought trying to remember the seals. "Nipou Kagemane no Jutsu!" Kay called out sending shadows to bind both Neko and Stanlex. "Gotcha you both he said as both the shadows and stopped thier movement. "What are you all doing, are you trying to kill each other? If you are I'll help since I braught shuriken just in case and I'll make it quick. So either stop fighting or I'll have to put you out of your misury."

Last edited:

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
Years
Name: Jason Mikel
Appearence:http://harukafire.tripod.com/images/heero/heero31.jpg
Personality:quite the popular kid. Loves his pokemon aswell as his battles.
History:N/A
Starter Pokemon: Chikorita
Other:N/A
Rp samples:
Shou walked down the streets of the small town. Humans and other creatures were scurrying about their business. Shouts of Bargains entered his ears. But Shou continued on. He was not interested in foolish items. He was a Demon. Of human appearance, yes, and he was always like that. He needed not lesser nutrients. His white Cloak and hood appeared not to be touched by the dirt and filth of the street. His face was soft in appearance and comforting. He seemed kind enough, his baritone voice kindly refusing all the offers handed to him. Thanking the shop keepers for their kindness and all.

Then, a small child ran into Shou and fell over. Shou kneeled down to pick the child from the street floor. The smile and soft features were still on his face. But the eyes had changed tone into a darker, crueler, colder yet the eyes burning with rage. The Child??s happy face turned to that of horror and ran off like he had seen a ghost.

The villagers looked oddly at Shou, and Shou took his hood off of his head, his face was back to normal, kind and comforting. The villagers seeing the face saw nothing wrong, and thus came to the conclusion that the child had probably imagined something. Life returned to normal.

For the moment, he will allow the lesser filth to run free in the lands of Ordek. But soon, Shou will claim his true title, Kurayami no Shou, so as to declare dominance over the living and the dead alike. Control the past and the present and thus dominate the Future with the choking alliance of Darkness and Fire.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Name:RinRin Minakami
Appearence:
RinRin.png

Personality:RinRin is a bright and bubbly girl, who could easily be labeled 'optimist'. Always the one who says, 'It's half-full, not half-empty!' She keeps up her cheerful attitude as often as possible. She is easily frightened, and screams, and yells almost more than she smiles. Her mood easily changes with the simplest things, weather, pokemon, winning, or losing, you can't expect something from this girl and get it, because she's going to give you something completely different. But all this fun and play and mood swings tire a girl out! She doesn't like traveling long distances, and dislikes not getting at least 8hours of sleep. Whiny, and easily bored, she usually gets on just about everybody's nerves.
History: RinRin, comes from a superly large family. Mainly siblings and cousins, whom are almost all female, each one has their own distinct personality. RinRin's personality is that she's always building and inventing something,and that she always judges someone by their first meeting with her. But even so, her goggles are more of an accessory, than a practical item. She is very intelligent, but her attitude suggests otherwise.
Starter Pokemon:Mawile
Other:She loves mechanics and is quite the genius at constructing inventions. RinRin has built in a one eye analyzer in the right hand side of her goggles. They determine speed, angles, and almost any other geometrical thing, along with ultraviolet and heat vision. The glass is a green color. (Vegeta's eye thing anyone?)
Rp samples:"Wow...not your ordinary boarding school..." I mumbled as I took a step off of the wobbling ferry, which I thought was clumsily docked.
I stared around at the shops, and parks and thought, 'Is this really a school?'
But I shook the thought out of my head and began to weave through the streets, which were crowded with other students.
I felt my optimism drop as I finally realized I didn't know anybody.
All my life I had been surrounded by annoying sisters and cousins, but I had in the least, known who they were, could easily talk to them, share secrets and everything to the extent of a best friend.
More than ever now I longed to watch Mamoru, my twin sister, skate board ahead of me on the way home, as I roller skated.
Mamoru was the only semi-normal sister that I knew.
There was Sakuya, who was overly obsessed with herself and the clothes our older brother wore, Yotsuba, who had an inability to leave anybody alone, especially Bro, and then there was Karen, who was by far the most normal, yet oldest, and often confined to her piano room.
I would've given anything to see a face I recognized, but I knew it would be no dice.
My family lived in a large mansion, and nobody except Sakuya really ever made friends with anybody else but our relatives and family members.
"Okay then, room 4356, I.D. 104948..." I mumbled looking down at the card my mother had shoved into my hands before Sakuya gleefully pushed me onto the ferry, glad to be rid of me.
'Well she can go jump off a cliff with her burberry jacket.' I thought angrily as I shoved the card into my pocket, and climb the steps into the actual school.
"Now I wonder how I'll get around..." I said cockily annoyed, as I looked around the riduculously large school house "I know my excuse if I'm late...I got lost." I mumbled angrily, as I tried to find someone who could direct me to my dormitory.

White_Winter_Wolf

Sasuke's Female Reincarnation!
Years
Name: Naru

Apearance:
umi2.jpg

Personality: Naru is a masked girl. She wears the happest smile imaginable all the time but inside she's crying. She is truly lonely and never had any friends. She is always being stupid, clumsy, and hyper to hide it. She pulls pranks and gets terriable grades.

History: She was orphaned at birth. Her mother was only 16 when she had her and she died at pregenacy. Her father left her mother as soon as she found out and never told anyone. Naru grew up in a many different foster homes because none of them wanted her for then two months. her last family only wanted her so that they could get the money from the goverment. they sent her off to Boarding School so they didn't have to worry about her. Naru always plays pranks on her families.

Other: Naru has a thing for boys and is always playing pranks on the ones she likes. Will spack you if you make fun of her natural cerulean blue hair and eyes and Naru is a black belt so that'll hurt. She never shows her skills to anyone and instead is always falling down like an idoit. The class clown.

Starter Pokemon: Pichu

RP Sample: The captain whistled as he went about getting ready for the next passengers. Naru sat crounched on a rail and watched him. He picked up a bucket and opened the door to the cabins below. Suddenly he cried out as ten pounds of old fish guts spilled on his head. Naru burst out laughing and pointed at him "Captain fish guts! Hahaha...Eep!"

Naru slipped of the rail and fell onto the deck below. She groaned and sat up. Some sailor walked by and shook his head at her in disgust. She stuck her tongue out at him and stood up. The school was right over the deck and she nearly fainted at the size! "Holy Ho-oh! That's place in HUGE!

Haunted_Angel

Silverbane Forever
Years
Name: Kirk Arawn
Appearence:
sora_1280x1024.jpeg

Personality: Kirk isnt very poular but he gets by, instead of admitting he is alone half the time he claims the title of "Loner" and in school is just another place to see everyone around him together while he is alone, lonely, stubborn and sad alot of the time
History: During school, he tries not to be caught by fellow students, crying his eyes out, because he is sick of being alone, sick of being by himself, we wants friends he wants to fit in , but it doesnt seem to go his way
Starter Pokemon: Houndoor
Other:he wears a chain that a key pendant hangs from, he treasures it most above all
Rp samples: I was called straight into duty tonight, the Chief didn't stall or wait he called me in straight away, I didn't even have a chance to say bye to Andrew,
I was pulled out into the foggy station that was the Police station, I thought
"How on earth could it be foggy inside a bloomin building, that just isn't possible"....
But then I remembered what had happened to me in recent years and thought
"well at least it isn't electric building beams, or giant shadow creatures, so this is quite normal for me"
Then I heard the spooky girlish giggling, coming from everywhere, then a spine crushing squeal, then the pulley of a rope, but we don't have any rope pulleys in the station, not since it caused Sear gent Watson to lose his arm.
So I ran to where I thought I heard the noise, and I ran straight into something, I didn't see what because of the fog, but as soon as the thing came hurtling back towards me with awesome speed, the fog vanished to reveal a police officer gruesomely hung from a rope and its pulley, the police officers eyes where wide and start with a fear that I couldn't understand, doesn't matter anyway.
Suddenly I could feel something, it was like well I can't describe it to well, but I knew it was something, then suddenly a dead mutilated body was hurled at me, and it caught me in full swing, fortunately, I wasn't knocked out, just a little dazed, so I got up, and everything seemed ok, then something big and lumbering knocked down a wall beside me, and bellowed, giving chase to me, I shot at it with my gun, but it had no effect, and it caught up with me, and smacked me with one of its boulder like fists, I turned to see what it was and I got a clear picture of it, it was crimson red, and it's head was a gruesome, half skeleton, half rotted flesh, its body, was just rotting flesh dripping with blood,
The thing swung for me again, and I dodged its blow this time, but its blood scattered all over my clothes

Nomaiya

The Disappearing Act
Years
Name: Kari
Appearence:View attachment 28353
Personality: Kari is fairly easy going, but if someone gets on her nerves she gets really angry. She is intelligent, but is awful at any kind of sport.
History: Kari's parents were rich, but she hated their way of life, so she ran away and went to live with her aunt until she was old enough to go to the school she had been enrolled for.
Starter Pokemon: Pidgey (Falcon)
Other:N/A
Rp samples: Kari walked nervously off of the boat, and looked around. "Wow!" she said to the small, bird-like pokemon sitting sleepily on her shoulder. Falcon shook his feathers, and spread his wings happily. Kari grinned as her only pokemon flew around her head. But then she remembered that she had no idea where to go, or what do do. She groaned, and set off to find someone who looked friendly enough to ask.

Is this long enough? I'm sort of new.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
Name: Chris
Appearence:http://pantransit.reptiles.org/images/2002-08-11/shinji-tc1.jpgMe
Personality: A very smart yet Meek Person. He tends to be quiet and out of the way, becaue he is used to being told to stay out of things. HE is nice, but seen to be mean, since he doesn't talk.
Starter Pokemon: Squirtle
Other: He has the ability yo speak to pokemon through telekenesis. He can read minds of his piokemon and humans. He can also see the future, but this causes him to blank out momentarily.
Rp samples:
"Gary, use your Mirror Coat then use a Hydro Pump on Alakazam!" I shouted as I watched an uninterested group of people. "Tough crowd to please I guess..."

Gary went into his shell then it began to glow into a Silvery Mirror that blasted a more powerful Confusion right back at Alakazam. Kaze soon began to worry.

"Fai, it will be over next turn, I can tell that Gary is not even hurting. I mean there are two more moves it knows and I think one of them could knock it out."

"Gary, now use Hydro Pump and then use an Earthquake!" I shouted listening to what Kaze had to say, but to caught up in the battle. "Kaze, don't worry, I just want to be able to beat him badly."

Gary used a Hydro Pumo that shot at Alakazam full force the jumped ten feet into the air and jumped down, creating a giant earthquake leveling the sidewalk three feet into the ground.

"I think you should call Alakazam back, I have things to do eight now. My group and I have to go into the hotel and do somethings right now."

Saboten

I love Kawaiiness!
Years
ash jr.- I can't see your pictures, it says it have errors... If your appearence is Ed from FMA, then that's all I need to know.

Kay11190- You also need to put your starter pokemon.

Randall-Kun- Accepted!

Naoko-chan- Accepted!

White Winter Wolf- Accepted!

Kirky boy- Accepted!

Nomaiya- Rpg rules says at least 4 lines, well... Accepted!

Akio123- Accepted!

Mine:

Name:Fujioka Ayu
Appearence:Look at girl in my avatar, except she wears short sleeved white shirts with blue sleeves and a dolphin in the middle, a creamy coloured mini skirt, and a silver chain bracelet on her right arm.
Personality:A clumsy person with a cheery attitude. She can be a negative person, having not so much confidence, but hide it with a happy attitude.
History: Her family is a master of Katana, but she was more interested in martial arts, and her father were disappointed, but left her to be.
Starter Pokemon: Bulbasaur
Other: Good at martial arts.
Rp samples:
Ayu fell flat on her face, for second time today. She was the clumsiest of the clumsiest. Why is she? Who knows, she weren't always the luckiest person either, or most optimistic person. But her cheeriness takes all that away.
" Ow..." she muttered, but smiled, and stood up, dusting a invisible dust off.

Ayu stared at the scenery of the boarding school and awed at it, 'WOW!' Was the only thing she could think of. There were shops, parks, restaurants, private battle dome (etc... It doesn't just had to be shops and parks, it can be anything you can imagine).
" It's like a city!" she cried out loud. She stared at the pokemon walking around the place and some of the seniors chatting out loud. She smiled and headed inside of the building, first thing first, to find her room, she certainly needed to rest and put her luggage away.

By the way, your roommate can be made up or other members that you'd like to share the room with (as long as you ask them!)

And if you haven't read the RPG rules, please read it, it will be helpful.

Last edited:

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
Years
Count me in too!

Name: Maya Nijiiro
Appearance: Medium length brown hair, green eyes, a tie-dye T-shirt, black jeans and black shoes
Personality: At first glance, Maya is a very friendly and laid back person...but in the arena, she's a very sneaky opponent, playing off of her opponent's strategies to turn the tables on them!
Starter Pokemon: Pichu (Lita)
Other: Likes anything involving the arts

Sample:

I watched as my opponent unleashed a Salamence. This'll be too easy... I smiled.

"Salamence, Hyper Beam!"

"Amy, use Ice Beam!" I commanded my Dewgong. Amy quickly fired a blue beam at the Salamence, breaking through the orange Hyper Beam and damaging the Salamence in the process.

Last edited:

Saboten

I love Kawaiiness!
Years
ash jr. -Accepted!

Kay11190- Accepted!

Emerald Sky- Can your starter be Pichu instead of Pikachu? I don't want people having evolved pokemon as a starters, don't worry, you can evolve your pokemon later, other that that, you're accepted!

Yep, we can start now, I were supposed to go to school when I was going to post, that's all. If anyone else wants to join later, feel free to sign up.

Ayu pushed the rather large double glass door open. She had some diffculty though, since she didn't have any muscles, and door seemed to weigh more than her, though, with a one mighty push, she managed.

She entered, looking around. The inside was larger than expected and felt that she was going to live in a palace, rather than a boarding school. She stared at her rectangle shaped card.
" Room 6550, ID. 233,689. How do I expect to find my room?" she wondered, but spotted a map of where the each room were. " Level one, entrance, information center and a pokemon healing and trading... Level two, Class rooms and medical center ... Level three, Dining room and a club areas... Level 4, Room 1-499... Ah, found it! Level 15, room 6500-6999!" She looked around for a elevator, and found one not so far, so she hopped in, cannot conceal her excitement.

When the elevator arrived in her destinations, she hopped off. She went to the left side of the building, and found her room, 6550. She found the key to the room and with a small sound of click, it opened.

The room were quite large, with bank beds on the right hand side, a 2 small desks and a chair, and a wardrobe. There were a door which lead to a small bathroom, which were a general family bathroom. There were a huge windows to see the views. There were also a tv, not so big, but not so small either.

Ayu placed her luggage in the far corner. She then noticed that there were a envelope on each desks, and one were to her. She grabbed the envelope and tore the seal open to see a hand written letter.

September 1st

Dear Miss.Ayu

I welcome you to this boarding school, and we are greatful to have you as a new student.

Now, have fun and do anything tonight, explore, go to shops, or even talk to other people. We won't stop you, as long as it isn't anything that troubles other people. Dinner will be at 6:30-8:00 P.M, and I would expect you to know the locations.

For the holidays, Winter holiday is December 23rd to January 5th (we will have a yearly Christmas party on 24th), Spring will be March 29th till April 7th, and of course, Summer holidays will be June 30th till August 31st and you will go back to your home (unless if there was a reason) for that holiday.

Finally, as a principal, I would like to welcome you once again. Please enjoy and make this year a fun time!

~Sincere, Principal Troy~

I put the paper back on the desk and decided to explore for a while, she opened the door, and shut it, once she were out. She locked it with her key and wondered around, excited to see her new school.

Last edited:

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
Years
(Fixed my signup!)

"62...63...here it is! Room 64." With that, Maya inserted her key and stepped inside the dorm--it didn't look too much different from her room at home.

She first put her sheets on the bed and hooked up her Beautifly alarm clock. Once set, the Beautifly's eyes started swaying back and forth, like a pendulum.

Next, she hooked up her GameCube to the TV, and also hooked up her radio by the computer on the desk. There...all set! With that, she set her acoustic guitar on a stand by the closet, and collapsed on the bed, tired from her journey.

Last edited:

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 29, 2017
I ran up each stair step in a rush to find my room
"long way up!" I yelled
no one else was on the stairs but I kept running ignoring it I was there
lv.15 I found my room and settled in it didnt look like anyone else
was here so I chose a bed and relaxed I must of fallen asleep because
because I woke up to someone watching TV in the room