• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

kilua.69

Pokemon Advanced Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2012
ok aco now go to luster town and batle the gym leader go to lost shadow then talk to shaman go to guardia town battle the gym leader and then go to heava league:)

Last edited:
Years
Please I need a help!!I have six badges and i just defeat Giratina,Vessel and Zan(I don't remember the name of this pokemon clearly) in the dragon castle.After that suddenly i enter in half of fame.Why is this happening to me.I don't understand what i must do after this!!!!

Sorry for my bad english

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2012
Nice game been playing it for a while ......... can u pls tell me were to get poke balls?? my team is charmeleon lvl 17 and riolu lvl 11 ...?? trying to defeat janice

kilua.69

Pokemon Advanced Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2012
ok egiannis after that go to heave league and deafet the champion after thet again lol go to 2 city (can remenber the name)of the begining olf the game go up head u will find tower of fate entre andn go up and u will find hoho in grond form in battle is realy hoho hoppe i helped:)

Sooks

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2011
Very nice hack, gonna have to test it out. The screens are promising.

Years
I am at the Dragon Castle where Gaia is and I have a question. Am I supposed to lose to Gaia or win? Because if I lose I end up redoing the Lost Shadow events again, and I can't seem to win against Gaia no matter what.

kilua.69

Pokemon Advanced Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2012
i finaly found a way to unlock the game:)
if someone wats help in life of guardiand live a reply i will awnser if i know:)

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
Years
I got the fith badge now...
After that i got the event with angeallen...and after that i went to krystal path to gain surf from the hiker...and than i went the path to the league (did'nt know that it is the path to the league)just to explore if i might find any trainer to battle and train a little...but than i went to the tower of fate(or faith)did'nt know either that it is that tower...and after all this i went to silkwind city or so and from that time there arent any people outside anymore....not outside the citys even all trainers i beat before are gone...is this meant to happen or is my game glitched now???
btw....the rain isnt stoping anymore...

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
Years
Contrary to what a few other people have said, the game isn't crashing for me at all in Sinister Woods. It hasn't even happened once so I guess I'm lucky! One thing is certain though: The glitch is definitely not Combee, at least not on my copy since I was able to encounter one normally. For reference, the emulator I'm using is Visual Boy Advance GX for the Wii. By the way, I did find one minor bug that might be worth mentioning. After I beat Janice the first time, I looked at my trainer card and exited. I was able to control the gym guide! Everything went back to normal and I went back to using the player character after exiting the door.

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
Years
Contrary to what a few other people have said, the game isn't crashing for me at all in Sinister Woods. It hasn't even happened once so I guess I'm lucky! One thing is certain though: The glitch is definitely not Combee, at least not on my copy since I was able to encounter one normally. For reference, the emulator I'm using is Visual Boy Advance GX for the Wii. By the way, I did find one minor bug that might be worth mentioning. After I beat Janice the first time, I looked at my trainer card and exited. I was able to control the gym guide! Everything went back to normal and I went back to using the player character after exiting the door.
This happened to me too after i went in the gym when i battle janice the first time but i saved my game at the moment i went in and were able to use the guide but he used the hero ow with diferrent pallete...and i could go out anymore so i had to go and let janice beat my squirtle...the second time i beat her the same happened after the first trainer battle too....

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2016
I'm playing on the Bad Side (Team Earth). I just finished talking to the Shaman, where do I go from there?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Replies and New Patch Update

I'm playing on the Bad Side (Team Earth). I just finished talking to the Shaman, where do I go from there?

Go to the Hevah League

This happened to me too after i went in the gym when i battle janice the first time but i saved my game at the moment i went in and were able to use the guide but he used the hero ow with diferrent pallete...and i could go out anymore so i had to go and let janice beat my squirtle...the second time i beat her the same happened after the first trainer battle too....

I'll check on that.

Same. I have no problems with Combees or whatevers...
And yes, I'll look into it.

Hey, Jagold. Been a while :D
I'm glad to see this isn't dead, or rather back from the dead!

But I've encountered a couple of problems:
1. I patched my old game because when I tried patching on a clean Ruby game, the graphics became all glitchy...
1B. Which drags the following issue that the game gets stuck in Sinister Woods - I fought a Caterpie and a Foongus for that matter, but the third encounter by the bug catcher froze my game.
It has probably been already reported before but I hope you can work around it!

Take care, bro :)

EDIT:
After further gameplay, it appears that the glitched Pokemon is Combee... An unavoidable Lass in Sinister Woods sent one out at me and the game crashed once again. :/
I guess I can't progress as of now... Oh well...

Probably caused if you patch the game on a hacked ROM...
Try downloading a different Ruby ROM from other sources...

---oOo---​

Anyway, I have uploaded a new patch.
Download this new one through this link... ---> http://www.sendspace.com/file/t3rtd4
This new patch is majorly just for bug fixes and additional features and changes in the game.

Before applying this patch, please save your game inside your home in Guardia Town, or on the PokeCenter's second floor.
Here's the list of new things that you should expect in this patch.

List of New Things Added...

- The Stone of Voice is added, which will guide you through the game.
- Added Scyther's location.
- You can obtain HM Flash outside Mount Krystal in the game's Bad Side Mode if you haven't gotten it yet.

List of Bug Fixes...

- Occultales' and Pachirisu's front sprites are fixed.
- Losing from Richard or Stealth's battle in the aircraft will now warp you back to Rintah Town.
- Fixed the sandstorms in Silver Desert.
- Fixed the Rainleaf Town's Trainer's POKéMON party.
- Fixed Claire's POKéMON party.
- Fixed some trainer's POKéMON party.
- Fixed Stealth's POKéMON party.
- Fixed Mark's script in Krystal Mountain for Normal Mode.
- Fixed Richard in Fruits' Basket in Normal Mode.
- Fixed the Giratina script in Lost Shadow Valley for Normal Mode.
- Fixed the cave in the Gento Region.
- Fixed Dusk Path's Mineral Cave's Wild POKéMON.
- Fixed the movement permission in Oceania Sea.
- Fixed a trainer's view radius in Oceania Sea.
- Fixed a tile block in the PokeCenter.
- Fixed Kevin's script outside the ranger's headquarter's in Silkwind Path.
- Kronz's Blaziken's type is fixed from Fire/Flying to Fire/Fighting.
- Fixed the Stone of Voice for Normal Mode.

List of Changes...

- You can now enter Vextra Forest early in the game.
- You can meet Light in Fortune Valley North instead in Silkwind Path.
- Changed Woobat's attacks.
- Charmander line can learn Flamethrower a bit early in level.
- Changed Princess Alice's battle sprite.
- Removed Kronz's flag.
- In Bad Mode, you can go back to Guardia Town after the event in the Hevah League.

Years
Thanks for the new patch! By the time you responded I've overcome my issue though, patched a new game and just finished the main storyline and got the 8th badge.
What's a good training spot for the league? I'd assume they're around the 60's and my team is still in the mid 40's - early 50's...

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
How exactly do I evolve my Scyther into Scizor? Other than that I've really enjoyed the new beta so far, I'll try and report any glitches I find.

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
I remember these being my favorite series, now im happy it's back in action great job :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back