• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Characters You Despise

Years
I don't exactly hate any of the characters since I haven't watched the anime in a long time, but Cynthia just straight up pissed me off. I watched that one episode where Paul challenges her to a battle and the stupid spectators are like, "Oh you can't talk to the Champion that way!" or "She's the Champion!" The way they groveled at her feet made me want to run to the nearest trash can and throw up.

I think she was the one who ruined Garchomp for me, too...
I say Cynthia is a beauty and a powerful opponent. She has a strong heart and she loves to help people. Don't agree !!! Just watch the BW Saga from Meleotta's episodes

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2022
Paul ( Straight Douchebag)
Iris (Annoying and stupid needs to get off that high horse)
Ash (Dumb and repetitive has hell , New journey Herp Derp don't know how to pokemon even if i own then )

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 8, 2021
I also dislike Max. He really brought nothing to the show and didn't even catch any Pokemon, or accomplish anything to show for his adventure through two whole regions. All he was good for was Jirachi Wishmaker and even then his role could easily have been filled by someone else. I also really hate Cameron. His stupidity just doesnt sit well with me. On top of that, he has a friggin Lucario, Hydreigon, Ferrothorn and Samurott and while I used to be extremely fond of all of those, he ruined them for me with his idiocy. Then, to add insult to injury, he beat Ash. With only five pokemon because he was too stupid to know what a full battle is. What?! [Plus he replaced Dawn in the theme song which irked me ):< ]

Years
I also dislike Max. He really brought nothing to the show and didn't even catch any Pokemon, or accomplish anything to show for his adventure through two whole regions. All he was good for was Jirachi Wishmaker and even then his role could easily have been filled by someone else. I also really hate Cameron. His stupidity just doesnt sit well with me. On top of that, he has a friggin Lucario, Hydreigon, Ferrothorn and Samurott and while I used to be extremely fond of all of those, he ruined them for me with his idiocy. Then, to add insult to injury, he beat Ash. With only five pokemon because he was too stupid to know what a full battle is. What?! [Plus he replaced Dawn in the theme song which irked me ):< ]
Dawn was just shown as a guest character much like you had seen in previous sagas. She had to replaced by someone so Cameron came. And By the way I thought Max only traveled with Ash and Co. in Hoenn only.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Probably Cilan. He doesn't have one tenth of that striking "manly" personality that Brock has. WHY. DID. THEY. REPLAICCCCC

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
Years
Paul and that green haired douche from the new ones of which I don't feel is worth the time of research it would take to find out what his name really is. Both just as stupid and stubborn as anyone from Westboro.

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
Years
Cilans "rival". She looks like some sort of early hominid species, and is so annoying! I don't watch the show anymore, so I'm not sure if she's still there, but every time I saw her I wanted to punch the TV. Almost did once...

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Cilans "rival". She looks like some sort of early hominid species, and is so annoying! I don't watch the show anymore, so I'm not sure if she's still there, but every time I saw her I wanted to punch the TV. Almost did once...

Burgundy, and I feel you.

My UPDATED List

1. Iris
2. N
3. Elesa
4. Burgundy
5. Cilan <- His actor is absolutely atrocious.

The Amazing Justin

The Original Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 28, 2016
I don't like Iris because I think her dialogue and character is annoying and just not interesting. It's a sad day when I like a main character's rivals more than the main character themself.

T!M

Years
I don't like Iris because I think her dialogue and character is annoying and just not interesting. It's a sad day when I like a main character's rivals more than the main character themself.

I hate her with so much passion it makes me angry to think about her. Why?

1. Her hair is so outlandish, it's ridiculous and it's stupid.
2. She is practically handed the title of Champion. Which she takes lightly. Tim Note: I hope Lance spits on your grave you piece of trash.
3. She is from "a dragon tribe" and was handed a flippin' Dragonite and Axew. Why should she be handed greatness when we get a flippin' level 5 starter?

End note: She doesn't deserve anything in the series, her title, the Pokémon she has. She is self-entitled to greatness where Ash had to work his way up. She's garbage and I will now and forever, hate her stinkin' guts.

H0tB3ans

What is Sylveon?~
Years
Iris. It's just ... her voice. And she always says to everyone, 'Uh! Such a kid ...', and then I'm just like, 'Says you ...'. I also didn't see much story within her, just about her on her journey to become a Dragon Master and all that boring nonsense about Drayden and everything. Just another whiny-voiced character, imo.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 8, 2021
Dawn was just shown as a guest character much like you had seen in previous sagas. She had to replaced by someone so Cameron came. And By the way I thought Max only traveled with Ash and Co. in Hoenn only.
They could have kept her in the theme song... If I'm not mistaken Misty, May, and Gary were all in a Japanese theme song at some point in D/P but Misty never even appeared. Cameron is just a league rival similar to Harrison, Morrison, and Tyson; he doesn't deserve to be in a theme song much less replace Dawn in it IMO :(
and yeah Max travelled through the Battle Frontier with Ash and co. which is located throughout Kanto.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
Iris Iris Iris.

I've only seen one or two episodes of BW so take my opinion with a grain of salt, but from what I've seen of her she just seems so annoying. Cilan is like a watered down Brock, too.

T!M

Years
I received a comment saying that I shouldn't base my judgement on voice actors only Japanese voice-actors. Double standard. Plus I'm not a super-anime nerd who watches subbed version only.

Years
They could have kept her in the theme song... If I'm not mistaken Misty, May, and Gary were all in a Japanese theme song at some point in D/P but Misty never even appeared. Cameron is just a league rival similar to Harrison, Morrison, and Tyson; he doesn't deserve to be in a theme song much less replace Dawn in it IMO :(
and yeah Max travelled through the Battle Frontier with Ash and co. which is located throughout Kanto.
Cameron will become a major character on upcoming Dekorora episodes along with many others you want to see. Just wait and see

T!M

Years
Anonymous Comment said:
boy listen to me this time: don't base character judgements on actors. if you don't enjoy one, then take a look at another. you're fairly insulting right now.

For some reason he won't discuss this with me on the thread. Where it's suppose to be. Anyway, in response to his response. I will base my hatred on any character I want, for whatever reason I want because I can. /discussion

On topic; The list keeps growing! Coltress, his hair is outlandish.

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
Years
I received a comment saying that I shouldn't base my judgement on voice actors only Japanese voice-actors. Double standard. Plus I'm not a super-anime nerd who watches subbed version only.

Your not the only one. I got one from the same guy too telling me not to hate on a hate thread.

Edit: I've also always despised Dawn for no legit reason. Something about her makes me cringe at the sight of her, I swear there's something dark about her.

Reactions: T!M
Back