• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen NEW Pokémon: Vivilion and Noivern!

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
NEW Pokémon: Vivilion,Noivern,Talonflame,Clauncher and Skrelp!

They released more Pokemon!
Noivern
Noivern is extremely combative toward anything that wanders too close to it. It flies through even the darkest nights using ultrasonic waves it emits from its ears. This Pokémon loves fruit, and feeding it fruit will keep it calm.
Noivern-Pokemon-X-and-Y.jpg

Type Flying/Dragon
Height 4' 11"
Weight 187.4 lbs. (I copied that)

Vivillon
The Bug- and Flying-type Pokémon Vivillon uses its wings to scatter its scales or create a strong wind to attack. Vivillon is said to have a secret hidden in the colorful decorative pattern on its wings.

Vivillon-Pokemon-X-and-Y.jpg

Type Bug/Flying
Height 3' 11"
Weight 37.5 lbs.

Talonflame
An evolved form of the recently announced Fletchling, Talonflame is a Fire- and Flying-type Pokémon that gains a whole new level of speed and firepower. It dives at foes, and then attacks with devastating kicks.
So, what do you think of these five new Pokémon!?
Talonflame-Pokemon-X-and-Y.jpg

Type Fire/Flying
Height 3' 11"
Weight 54.0 lbs.

Clauncher
Clauncher is easily recognizable by the oversized claw on one of its arms. This useful claw can seize prey and shoot water at others as a projectile!
Clauncher-Pokemon-X-and-Y.jpg

Type Water
Height 1' 08"
Weight 18.3 lbs.

Skrelp
Disguised by its shape, Skrelp pretends to be a piece of seaweed. When prey gets too close, Skrelp bathes it in poison to keep it from struggling.
Skrelp-Pokemon-X-and-Y.jpg

Type Poison/Water
Height 1' 08"
Weight 16.1 lbs.

In Game Pictures:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

LycaNinja

Werewolf Assassin
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
Where did you get the types? I didn't see their types at all...

Guy

just a guy
Years
Let's keep this thread to discussing both Vivilion and Noivern since there are other threads on the board to discuss other news and updates.

I LOVE VIVILION SO MUCH THOUGH! I haven't liked a region's butterfly Pokémon as much as this since Beautifly.

blue

gucci
Years
At a first glance I thought Vivilion was Bug/Fairy type! But yeah I really do like these two Pokemon already, what a good set of Pokemon we've got already!

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
Vivillon is sooo cuuuteee and I'm on the same page as Aerilyn. I've loved Butterfree and Beautifly, but nothing since. This will make a good addition to my cute team :3

Years
I LOVE Noivern. It is so awesome. I still want another Dragon Pokemon tho. Vivillon is cute :)

LycaNinja

Werewolf Assassin
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
At a first glance I thought Vivilion was Bug/Fairy type! But yeah I really do like these two Pokemon already, what a good set of Pokemon we've got already!

Noivern looks like it has a boom box on its head for crying out loud... They are rubbing that Sound type in -_-

Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2013
NOIVERN, YOU WILL BE MINE.
VIVILLION, YOU WILL BE MINE ALSO.
HECK, ALL OF THEM WILL BE MINE.

You know, gen 6 is the first Pokemon gen where I like every single Pokemon introduced.
Big friggin' achievement!

blue

gucci
Years
"Vivillon is said to evolve from a Pokémon called Spewpa. No details on this Pokémon have been revealed yet" - Serebii.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 29, 2021
Noivern's German name is UHaFnir. Yes, exactly like that. o_o
Maybe a pun with Ultra High Frequency?

Also, the German site revealed the name of Vivillon's pre evo. It will be called Puponcho
Edit: (Spewpa in English)

I like the designs! Noivern looks like a Swoobat evo. Also, that new attack it will learn sounds impressive.

Last edited:

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
Noivern's German name is UHaFnir. Yes, exactly like that. o_o
Maybe a pun with Ultra High Frequency?

Also, the German site accidently revealed the name of Vivillon's pre evo. It will be called Puponcho (Spewpa in English)

I like the designs! Noivern looks like a Swoobat evo.

ME Too I was thinking of that!

Princess Diana

the people's princess
Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Noivern is awesome! I love how it looks like it has two faces; it's obvious one and then it's ears (as eyes) and it's nose thing (as a mouth)

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
Noivern = NOISE! Because Noi(se)vern
This Pokemon Will most likely have The Move "Hyper Voice"

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
Noiverom looks stupid and ugly and I hate it. Only good this is that it's charater shape reminds me of the Tigrex from the monster hunter games.

Vivillon has a pretty good design (I dig those disco eyes) but It's a Bug/Flying type, which completely ruins it for me. It really should have been a Fairy/Bug type to at least make it interesting in battle.

Back