• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi All

wu_tiger

Gotta Catch 'Em All
Years
Hi I am wu_tiger, I obviously am new, I love pokemon ive played it ever since I got yellow, the games i own are yellow, gold, crystal, ruby, leaf green, emerald and diamond. I love graphic design, so I will be uplading some of my stuff into the art section here, even though im crap haha. I hope to learn much mkoreabout pokemon here and make some friends too, and hopefully someone can help me getting my DS to wi-fi for trading haha.

~wu_tiger

Shiari Xero

Completely Original
Years
Welcome to PC, wu_tiger.

It is nice to see another veteran to the series. This place is great. You'll find alot of things that you may or may not have known before. I know I have, I Started with Red. Check my Profile to see the PKMN games I have beaten.

I am Xero, by the way.

Have fun..

Yeah, I noticed that. They took a bunch of the glitches out of Yellow that was in Red and Blue. Like Missingno and the Mew glitch.

Last edited by a moderator:

wu_tiger

Gotta Catch 'Em All
Years
Hey Xero, thanks for welcoming, and you've beaten more games than me, I have been wanting to get the original red or blue, since I can get mew etc wheras you cant get those pokemon in yellow.

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
Welcome to PC, Wu_Tiger!

You certainly have quite a collection of pokemon games! We seem to get a lot of fanatics here at PC! (Don't worry, you're certainly not the only one XD)

I'm sure we'd all love to see some of your work! If you're worried about the quality, I'm sure some people down in the Art Gallery will be willing to critique your work so you can improve it! =P

This is certainly the place to learn more about pokemon! As for trading over wifi, it's quite simple really! Simply exchange friend codes with the person you want to trade with and go to the wifi room (down stairs in and pokecenter =P). You'll of course need some working wifi to do this, which I assume you have. Feel free to PM/VM me if you have any questions about it =P

Other than that, enjoy yourself! And I'll see you around!

wu_tiger

Gotta Catch 'Em All
Years
Thanks so much, yer i started when i was i trhink 7 if i remember right, that should of been when yellow came out so that must of been 2000, and im 14 now, so i think thats right anyway. I hope to learn alot here, and i am already thanks so much guys.

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
Years
@Xero: Not trying to be Mini-modding here or anything but posting in a welcome thread twice, unless you're the thread creator, is against the rules :/

Anyway, welcome to PC, wu-tiger!~
I'm sure you'll enjoy it here, we're all quite friendly :3

Graphic design, you say? Did you perchance make the banner in your sig?
If so you're far from crap! I would say that's pretty good ;D

Good day

-Roy

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Hey Xero, thanks for welcoming, and you've beaten more games than me, I have been wanting to get the original red or blue, since I can get mew etc wheras you cant get those pokemon in yellow.

Haha, yeah. I restarted my red version a couple of months ago and did the Mew glitch. Good times.

Oh, and welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay.

wu_tiger

Gotta Catch 'Em All
Years
Thanks everyone, the glaceon sig was done a few mins ago, i doubt its my best , but now on topic, why is their only one post in an entry thread???? Thanks for the welcoming everyone.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
Hey Welcome to PC!
Its always great to have another veteran member on PC!
Anyways, have a great time and make tons of friends!

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
@Xero: Not trying to be Mini-modding here or anything but posting in a welcome thread twice, unless you're the thread creator, is against the rules :/
Regardless Roy, that is indeed considered mini-modding. :x No reason to say it when that report button exists. ;D But he's right, it is against the NU/W rules to reply more than once, Shiari Xero.

Anyway, nice to meet cha wu_tiger. Welcome to the community! :D

True Reign

  
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 31, 2010
Welcome to PC, Wu.

I checked out your art thread (it's yours right? >_>) and it looks pretty nice. Anyways happy Haloween and have a great time here!

GKS

Retired Hacker
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
I'm sure you would make friends here, if you are a nice person of course. Welcome.

Back