• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gaburias Family~The Garchomp Family Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paige Berlitz

HAPPY SAINT PATTIES DAY
Years
The Garchomp Family Fanclub
Garchomp (Japanese: ガブリアス Gaburias) is a dual-type Dragon/Ground psuedo-legendary pokemon. Please show your love for this magnificent pokemon. Everybody is welcome.

LeRules

1. Treat all club members with respect. No swearing or censoring is allowed.
2. Upon signing up you will start out at the Gible rank then make your way up to the MegaGarchomp rank.
3. Everyone will be assigned a Gible and 500 poke dollars. Each Gible will have a predefined moveset with the nature and EVs and IVs picked out too. All starters will be at Lv. 5.
4. You can only level up, evolve, or create your own moveset if you have the pokedollars for it.
5. You gain 10 pokedollars for every post that has a minimum of 200 characters.
6. Please stay active and don't let the club die.
7. Have Fun and enjoy yourself!

Application Centre

Code:
[PLAIN][b]Username[/b]:
[b]Partner[/b]:
[b]Answer a topic[/b]:[/PLAIN]

LeRanks and The Shopping Centre
Gible Rank(0-99 posts)-New to the club. Able to participate in club events and post.
Gabite Rank(100-200 posts)- A novice club member. Able to accept new members and able to participate in club events and post.
Garchomp Rank(201-300 posts)- An expert club member. Able to accept and give other members warnings in club events. Also able to participate in club events and post.
MegaGarchomp Rank(301+ posts)-A senior club member. Able to accept, warn at club events, and deduct pokedollars from club members who break rules. Also Also able to participate in club events and post. (Owner(me) is Automatically at Mega Garchomp rank)

Shopping Centre
500 pokedollars-level up pokemon by 5 levels.(1o0 per level)
2000 pokedollars-evolve into next form
5000 pokedollars-to change the moveset and EVs and IVs plus Nature to your likings.
7000 pokedollars- to get the item Garchompite

Member List

Paige Berlitz -
5WvgFgY.gif
(Owner)
Peitharchia -
5WvgFgY.gif

Wolf Masin -
5WvgFgY.gif

Current Topics

☆ What evolution of the Garchomp family is your favourite?
☆ The Garchomp family has been known to be in the anime. What was your favorite eisode that they starred in?
☆ If the Garchomp family was introduced in a different gen; what gen do you think the creators would pick?
☆ Would you like Garchomp to have a diiferent typing? If so what would your typing be??

Userbars
No userbars have been made yet. If you want to make them feel free to PM me the final product.

Credit goes to the owner of Is it Romeo and Juliet-The May fanclub for letting me use their CSS.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Username: Peitharchia.
Partner: Gible.

What evolution of the Garchomp family is your favorite?
Definitely Garchomp. It's the strongest, as it's the final-evolution of this family. It looks pretty intimidating in design, which I really like, and it could be a huge threat to just about anyone when it comes to competitive battling. It's extremely speedy, its Attack stat is gargantuan, and its movepool is stuffed with a range of attacks. After one Swords Dance, it would be all set for sweeping. Due to all its power and whatnot, this Pokémon was even banned at one point. xD"

Paige Berlitz

HAPPY SAINT PATTIES DAY
Years
accepted both of you but Pmtk Red you need to add more characters to your post if you don't add more characters i will mark your post as spam for not meeting the post requirements.

I will update the page after school today

Demon Wolf

American Wolf
Years
Hi I would like to join Paige. Heres my application
My name: Wolf Masin
My partner:★ Gible ★
My favorite line of gible family: I like them all 2 b honest they r just powerful with their attacks a! I also use them on the battle server n ds n 3ds

Paige Berlitz

HAPPY SAINT PATTIES DAY
Years
Thank you for joining the club wolf masin. I hope you like it here.

Club Members message:
An iSketch event will be held this saturday at 5:00 PM Eastern Standard time(US and Canada). So please come and visit.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Going ahead and answering a new topic. :3

Would you like Garchomp to have a different typing? If so what would your typing be?
Hmm... I'm not sure. Garchomp looks sort of a fight-type due to its body structure, so if I were to change it, it would become a combination of fighting/dragon. Rock/dragon could work, too, since rock is sort of an alternative to ground.

Demon Wolf

American Wolf
Years
U can cross me off the members list thx :)

I liked wen garchomp aka knack rak starred in the kalos region early episode. I like it because he turns into mega garchomp and destroys the city and when garchomp threaten ash

Last edited by a moderator:

Demon Wolf

American Wolf
Years
Garchomp should be a dragon and dark or dragon and bug it would pretty sick with those types and i would use it every battle on here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back