• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Movie-to-Fanfiction Plan

Aura Warrior

Aura Warrior & Pokemon Master
Years
I'm writing a new fanfiction called KoalBelles. It is based on the movie CowBelles on Disney Channel. The cows are gonna be replaced by Torkoals, and the characters will be changed.

The story
Katie and Kally Maelor are two spoilt sister trainers who got sent by their father to work at the family heat generator factory which is full of Torkoals. The sisters, along with their Pokemon, Espeon and Umbreon, uncovers a plot to take over the factory. They tries to save the factory, and succeeds, causing chaos and mischief along the way!

That's just about the story. Any comments and suggestions are welcome. I'll be back more more spoilers.

P.S. If anyone has a good comedy scene idea, PM me please.

Last edited:

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
Years
Hmmm...Not My Intrest But Seems Good...

Hmmm Sounds Good Even Though Fan-Fics Off Of Disney Channel Original Movies Really Appeal Too Me...But I Think You Could Make Something Good Of This...But Wouldnt It Make Sence To Use Milktanks Instead Of Torakals?? And Then When They Handle Other Animals Use Spoinks As The Pigs And Chickens As Torchics...

Aura Warrior

Aura Warrior & Pokemon Master
Years
Read the story. Its a heat generator FACTORY, not a farm. The Torkoals are using Overheat and Flamethrower to generate electric. I will include some other Pokemon into the factory, for example, Miltanks will be preparing food for the staff and the Torkoals and Manectrics can take over theTorkoals in case they get too exhausted.

Back