• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Frequently Asked Questions & Simple Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hi fellows,
I registered to this forum because I've been looking for battle music I heard in an episode of Pokemon. Whenever I google it or try to find it on YouTube, I get redirected to the most common Battle Music used in Pokemon, which is not what I'm looking for at all.

It's in Episode 312, 'The Spheal of Approval'. I found a website that streams this episode, but I'm not allowed to post links yet, so sorry about that.
If you do find a website that has the episode, the music I'm looking for plays around 18:30. Can anyone identify it and perhaps direct me to a page I can listen and/or download it?

Thanks in advance!
Well, your not even allowed to link to websites that air episodes anyways, so it's a good thing you can't post links. :/ Anyways, your thread was moved to the FAQ thread.

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
Something slightly odd about Best Wishes/ Black and White

So I was watching a few episodes, and ever since the beginning there was always something bothering me. It's not major, just a slight disturbance. Does Ishuu (I refuse to call it Unova) make everyone's eyes brighter or something? I mean everyone's eyes are so outstandingly bright! What's up with that?

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
So I was watching a few episodes, and ever since the beginning there was always something bothering me. It's not major, just a slight disturbance. Does Ishuu (I refuse to call it Unova) make everyone's eyes brighter or something? I mean everyone's eyes are so outstandingly bright! What's up with that?

Yes they made Ash, Jessie, James and a few other characters irises bigger.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Well it's really just because of the animation change, I don't think the region has anything to do with morphing their eyes. xD

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Yes its all the gas coming frmo Trubbish making there eyes go bigger

As everyone said it's just a small animation change wait everyone did say that, i cba to look up >>

It bothered me at first but now you can barely even notice it, only if you want to. :o

Silverman

Touches Naive Squirtles
Years
Was Oak ever crushed by Snorlax?

Hey guys, I had a question about Professor Oak. Remember how he was always being molested by Muk? I am pretty sure Snorlax also gave him some problems in the anime too... somewhere in the first three seasons... does anyone remember which episodes Snorlax crushes Professor Oak? Like, you see Oak on the video phone and suddenly he is being smacked down by Snorlax?

We filmed an interview with voice actor Stuart Zagnit, the voice of Oak in the 4kids dub, and he told us his favorite Pokemon was Snorlax for this very reason. Anyway, now I have to find clips to use in the video! Any help would be great!

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
No, I don't think that Prof. Oak has ever been crushed by Snorlax because Snorlax may have spent most of its time eating and sleeping in Oak's lab.

Silverman

Touches Naive Squirtles
Years
Yeah, I thought it was only Muk that was messing with Oak in the video phone scenes. I am pretty sure that only happened because Ash had too many Pokemon and the Muk was sent to Oak's lab instantaneousness. When he caught Snorlax in the Orange Islands I am pretty sure he just kept it around, only giving it Oak when he realized he couldn't feed it... damn, I'm upset that the voice actor didn't know this kinda stuff.

Anyway, if I am incorrect, and Snorlax did crush Oak, please correct me! Oh, and I guess I'll post a link on this forum when we finish the videos with him... they are pretty great.

masterquestmq

Enthusiastic Rom Hacker
Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
Bigger eyes first thing i notice and there is a sparkle to them.

i just get lost in their eyes...............

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
Specifically, it goes in line with the new eye design that Sugimori used for the characters of BW. He changed the eye design in RS, but the anime has only really changed it since DP. Notice how Dawn's eyes are a different design to DP Ash's :P

SonicTH

Crazy Sonic and Poke-fan
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 30, 2011
Guys, can you tell me what music played at the end of each series of the first season, when Ash and the others say goodbye to new friends? (This is usually at sunset)

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Actually, it's the first one "Meeting and Parting" that SonicTH was looking for;
The BGM was used when Brock and Misty said goodbye to Ash in the episode "Gotta Catch Ya Later," although the BGM was only properly released a few days ago on the soundtrack, "TV Anime Pocket Monsters Original Soundtrack Best 1997-2010 Vol. 2"
Heres a link to it without the crazy japanese guy at the end;

Hope I helped a little on that.

SonicTH

Crazy Sonic and Poke-fan
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 30, 2011
vaporeon7,Mew~,thank you guys! Yes, "Meeting and Parting" -this is what I was looking for!! Beautiful music ^^

Sorry again guys, but I would be very glad if you tell me from which series these screenshots.... No need to search specifically!!! Only if someone knows.
4e502565b3fa.bmp

a596914cf2ed.bmp

Last edited:
Years
Did Misty officially catch Togepi? Or did she just carry it around?
Since it wasn't a wild Pokemon encounter, it cannot be labeled as a 'catch'. Togepi chose Misty as it's trainer (since it thought that she was her mother), so it's her Pokemon. She didn't just carry it around, but also used Togepi in a battle against Ash's Pikachu over the ownership of Totodile, even though Pikachu didn't attack Togepi.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
The first image is from the fourth pokémon movie "Pokémon 4Ever" I think it's when jessie and james are trying to hold on to the tree so they don't get sucked into the scary dark celebi monster vortex thingee.

I can say for certain that the second image is from the diamond and pearl episode "Dressed for Jess Success!" james took part in a pokémon contest for Jessie because she was too ill and won. :3

>Yay me, I remembered those without any searching :3

DeathOfBlades

AYE SIR!
Years
Someone wanna keep me updated??

I literally stopped watching the Sinnoh series right after Dawn made her decision to still follow Ash to see his Sinnoh Pokemon League battle and they were on a boat.

Now that both Black and White are out and my hearing of the news about Unova region coming to the show.... I just wanted to ask a couple of questions :).... Is Brock taking a separate path? Is Dawn taking a separate path like all the girl characters have?

Does this mean no more Brock and Dawn :(?

Oh and this is probably gonna be moved to the "Frequently Asked Questions & Simple Help Thread" ‎

Last edited:
Years
Brock stated that he wanted to become a Pokemon Doctor, so he left for Kanto instead of traveling with Ash to Unova. As for Dawn, she had received an invitation from Hermione (or Paris; not sure) for her Buneary and decided to stay in Sinnoh then. She later decided to travel to Hoenn for contests.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back