• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OOOOOOH! FRIEND ZONED!!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Have you ever been in the friend zone before? If yes, how often are you friend zoned and how do you get out of it? Do you try to form a relationship or are you ok with just being friends?

I don't think it's ever happened to me, or I've never realized it was happening. If it did I wasn't trying to date that person. I had alot of girls as friends though and never picked up whether or not they wanted a romantic relationship.

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2015
The day I ever enter someone's friend zone is the day a part of me dies inside.

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
I've only been thrown into it once. Sure part of me will be disappointed, but I can get over it fairly quickly, though I think I've thrown more people into mine than I've been thrown into others, sadly.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I've friendzoned lots of people before, and I've possibly had it done to me a couple of times. I'll obviously be disappointed and feel kinda lonely, but once I get over it, I'm fine. (Will still feel lonely though lols.) How do I deal with it? Well, nothing. What can I do? Once friendzoned, forever friendzoned. Period.

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
Yes. Last year, when I told this girl that I like her, she was afraid of me wanting to date her, but I didn't want to. But when I actually go to her all the time, I try to think of things that certain friends can ask but I always talk about me liking her or other stuff.

She doesn't like me back, but she just likes it of me being a friend, though we barely talk. :/ This year, I am still in a friend zone. But I'm trying to find ways on how to like win her over as a friend.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Honestly, no. They get friendzoned, not me. But I do have this little crush on my best bud, because he's just so cute and I can't stop giggling when he's around. Tho I don't really like like him, and I'm sure that spark will go away in a little while.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
the friend zone is a terrible place that no one wants to be in ever and i am currently in it right now and i hate it so goddamn much and i do all i can to get the guy i like to like me back but he refuses to look at me with the same want in his eyes that i look at him with and i know that i will never leave this place called the friend zone and that i will probably die here

Years
I thought "friend zone" was a term people used to joke at their own expense when they didn't want to admit to themselves they got rejected.

I've been rejected and still pined after someone, but I knew we weren't going to be bffs.

LividZephyr

Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks
Years
Yes. Once. I was an idiot and deserved it. Let's not go there. Though, granted, she's forgiven me and we CAN be friends now. Whew.

Lesson learned? Yes. I know what NOT to do now.

Strdstwanderer

We'll get to that tomorrow
Years
I don't really know if it counts as being friendzoned when the girl and I aren't really all that "friendly-friends", but there's this girl I liked for all 4 years of high school(which I'm currently in right now). She doesn't really like me being near her at times, but we are sorta friends...she did became my prom date.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I don't know. I don't really like the notion of the "friend zone". Why can't people be happy being friends with someone they really like? Even if it's not going to become anything else, being friends is still amazing.

That said, I recently "friendzoned" somebody. I guess. It was more of a straight up rejection and idk I don't really even want to be friends with him anymore if he keeps being creepy and trying to guilt-trip me.

Also I tend to friendzone myself? Like... I automatically assume my relationships with people are friends-only, regardless of what I daydream about.

trapincher

Rocket Executive
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2014
Ah same. I friendzone myself because I can't actually picture myself in a relationship.
There is a guy I like through. But we've never actually talked before. I did try to talk to him once but it was very awkward. So I just look at him from afar.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Tbh i find people of the west care way too much about things...try not to give much care for everything,people! care for real important things....friend zone! i'm not worried about that cuz i barely bother talking to people irl!i find it wasting of time talking to someone you know he\she won't understand what you're telling them.

Years
I feel that Diab_Low and MidnightShine have friend zoned me, cos they talk with me often despite the former being gone for 2 months due to studies.

I would never friend zone myself.

Back