• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon All-Stars (Emerald Hack)

Does this look like a promising hack?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2012
POKEMON ALL STARS

INTRODUCTION
I am working on a kind of happy/fun hack of Emerald where all the Pokemon are changed to be famous characters in other games/movies. For example Batman,Woody, Sponge-bob,Snoopy,etc.
Later on I will also change the maps and story, tiles, and maybe change one or two gameplay features.

STORYLINE
As of right now, the original storyline is intact.

FEATURES
*7/411 pokemon have been changed
Spoiler:

----MORE TO COME LATER ON-----

ETC
PICTURES:
Spoiler:

PROGRAMS USED:
Spoiler:

HELP:
Does anyone have any ideas for what characters I should include? Also, Ill be updating the list of characters Ive added so check back often and see whats changed. After Ive change ALL pokemon, Ill upload an alpha rom and then Ill begin the changing of maps and story and stats, etc.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2019
I don't really have anything to say about this other than to give up now and mess around with spriting a bit more before you attempt this. Even though I hate Ronald McDonald, that sprite still makes me feel bad on his behalf, sorry :x
Also, it seems as though you've left their stats and movepools unedited :(

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2012
I don't really have anything to say about this other than to give up now:(

No can do, fellow pokemon(er?) Since this is mostly for me, I wont be quitting anytime soon.

I am taking this project in phases. First I will put every character in the game, only until after I finish that will I edit all their moves and stats. After editing all that, I will go back and fix/change the graphics that suck or dont match. Finally, I will be adding a story and such to the game.

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
Years
Sorry Fabri13, but please don't bump thread which haven't been posted in for over a month.

Dark Reaper, if you would like this thread to be reopened then just message either myself or giradialkia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back