• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[1Q 2013] Roleplay Awards ★

Status
Not open for further replies.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022

★ First Quarter 2013 Roleplay Awards ★

The Roleplay Awards (or RPAs as it is most commonly known) is a community run event, promoting the growth of the Roleplay Corner by letting our members nominate and honour our most skilled and talented players. Nominated roleplays and roleplayers then go through a selection process, each carefully assessed by a team of judges before the final winners are decided.

The RPAs are run once every season and selected threads and members are usually awarded with a name change or a shiny new emblem to add to their collection.

Rules:
  • All nominations end on 11:59pm on the 28th of February (GMT), though I will keep the thread editable until I lock it myself on the 1st of March and judging will proceed after that. Any posts made after the deadline will be deleted. That gives you about two weeks for everyone to post your nominations. If you didn't get a post in, that's your own fault!
  • You cannot nominate yourself! That's a little narcissistic, don't you think?
  • This is not a thread for idle chit chat! Only one post per person. You can thank those who nominated you or your thread in the Roleplay Discussion Thread.
  • You do not have to be in a Roleplay to nominate it, but you do indeed need to be an active member of this board to participate (unless you read Roleplays profusely in your spare time but are too afraid to join them. If this is the case, please PM or VM me before posting your nominations).
  • If you do not wish to make your nominations public, feel free to PM me your post.
  • All threads and members nominated must be currently active. You cannot nominate a locked or a dead roleplay or a member who has been inactive in the roleplay boards for over a month.
  • It is essential you write a few sentences on why you nominated that roleplay or roleplayer and why you think they deserve the recognition. The winners will be based on these explanations so it is super important that you post anything to support your evidence such as links to posts or sign ups. Any votes without any kind of acknowledgement why will not be counted.
  • You cannot vote for a previous winner from the last RPA. Sorry guys, but we need to give everyone a chance! The last winner from the previous RPAs will be showcased under each category.
  • If a winner is one who has already won the emblem before, they will not receive a new one, but they will be congratulated all the same.

Thread Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplay:
Last RPA Winner: Sword Art Online: Infinity Edition
The best roleplay created this or last month (after the 1st of December). The winner will receive a new title and bragging rights.

Best Veteran Roleplay:
Last RPA Winner: Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning
The best roleplay created before last month (before the 1st of December). The winner will receive a new title and bragging rights.

Most Original Roleplay:
Last RPA Winner: Supervegeta
The most creative, different and original roleplay. The winner will receive a new title and bragging rights.

Member Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplayer:
Last RPA Winner: Lilizuki
The best roleplayer who has joined the Roleplay Corner this or last month (after the 1st of December). The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights.

Most Improved Roleplayer:
Last RPA Winner: WolfOfEve
They may have started out as noobs, but this player has flourished and bloomed into the great roleplayer that they are today. The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights (and perhaps a few nostalgic blonde moments).

Best Game Master:
Last RPA Winner: TornZero
The gamemaster who organises, entertains, is helpful, friendly and just generally good at their job. The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights.

Best Sign-Up Writer:
Last RPA Winner: Claire* and Fuyu
This player can write interesting and well written sign ups in their sleep. The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights.

Most Helpful Player:
Last RPA Winner: Vato
They may not be the best roleplayer, but they certainly are active, keen to help and always a pleasure to have aboard a team. The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights (and a gold star).

Best Roleplayer:
Last RPA Winner: Claire*
The greatest player who seem to be great at everything they do (oh, how we envy them!). The winner will receive a new emblem and ultimate bragging rights (and probably an oversized ego).

So, what are you waiting for? Let the nominations begin!

Last edited:
Years
Edit: I'll do this properly with the place holder now

Thread Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplay: Yokai Academy - The thread really hasn't been around that long but it is a great concept that I'm glad was recreated. The various Yokai are well thought out and it really is on fire right now. It also appears as though there is a well thought out plot behind the typically free play which is bound to make the already interesting RP even more so.

Best Veteran Roleplay: Pokemon Trainer Academy - It is still going and still has huge interest both due to the efforts of its GMs and because of how well put together it is. Really it should be a crime not to at least consider it.

Most Original Roleplay: Forsaken - Despite not having started IC yet Forsaken is the most unique and original RP I have seen in the corner with an interesting (non)relationship between human and angel characters, a good game play mechanic and an interesting story to it.

Member Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplayer: Somniac - Somniac rights detailed and in-depth posts and is very well written for a beginner (far better than I was). I can't think of someone more deserving.

Most Improved Roleplayer: Lokiepie - In the time between RPing with Lokie in Tournament of Life to signing up with her for Forsaken Lokie's posts have become better written and far more detailed than they were to begin with. Lokie's characters have also become far deeper and more interesting and overall I'd say she is very deserving of this award.

Best Game Master: PkMn Trainer Yellow - Yellow manages a huge workload successfully and with few errors succeeding in creating a good experience for role-players and readers alike to a well set structure and the upholding and updating of rules (without going all pokenazi on us).

Best Sign-Up Writer: Nakuzami - Nakuzami writes very detailed SU posts that are nearly as engaging as her IC posts. The characters she creates are interesting and always seem to fit in impeccably well with what ever RP they are placed in, even if not originally for it.

Most Helpful Player: Red's Hot Chibi Pelippers - I have never met another RPer who is this happy to help someone improve their RPs and posts and review suggestions. Whether helping format an OP or reviewing an idea in the Discussion thread Red's is always very helpful to people (from what I have seen).

Best Roleplayer: Nakuzami - Again for the hugely engaging posts and great characters but also because of how well written they are. They are usually grammatically correct and always flow very well.

More to come later.

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Placeholder for now. Explanations to follow.

Thread Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplay: Youkai Academy - Youkai Academy is rather new, but its quite active. The Rp that manages to secure a large amount of activity and Roleplayers for its short time thus far, and from the looks of things, I'd say its not going anywhere anytime soon. Here's hoping.

Best Veteran Roleplay: Pokémon Fallout - There are few Veteran Roleplays around, so when one stays around this long and continues to be compelling, it's a very good sign for the RP. I've heard good things about Fallout, and judging by its continued success, I'd say they are true.

Most Original Roleplay:

Member Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplayer:

Best Game Master: PkMnTrainer Yellow - I vote for Yellow because there are very few GMs I'd say handle their duties well. Yellow is one of the few that not only does it well, but goes beyond the normal level of GMing. She manages the behemoth Pokemon Trainer Academy, which is already enough to secure a nomination, with her controlling of dozens of NPCs, but to manage that, as well as Pokemon Fallout with minimal help is truly spectacular.

Best Sign-Up Writer:

Most Helpful Player:

Best Roleplayer: PkMnTrainer Yellow - I don't think there's anyone more deserving of the award this time around than Yellow. She's a Veteran in the RP community, both respected as a GM and as a mentor. But her talents go beyond that. She's also a gifted writer, able to breathe life into any RP she is apart of, creating intricate and well-thought out characters. But beyond that, these characters feel real, meaning if such a person was put in a predicament similar to those in the RPs she's in, that is what I would expect a character to act like. So yea, a very deserving nomination for a very deserving roleplayer.

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Place holder activate!

Best Rookie Roleplay: Reapers: Keepers of the Balance. It's really good, and I'm proud to be a part of it. It is truly an excellent roleplay.

Best Veteran Roleplay: The obvious answer is Supervegeta because Supervegeta. Need I say more?

Most Original Roleplay: Supervegeta

Member Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplayer:

Best Game Master:

Best Sign-Up Writer: Everyone but me.

Most Helpful Player:

Best Roleplayer:

Last edited:

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
Rough draft.

Thread Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplay: AERION

Best Veteran Roleplay: Pokemon Fallout
What Supervegeta said. It's pretty much true.

Most Original Roleplay: AERION

Member Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplayer: N/A

Most Improved Roleplayer: N/A

Best Game Master: Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers
If I recall correctly, she is running several good RPs at the same time with excited players. To me that is vital to keeping them alive, as I have seen what happens when players lose interest.

Best Sign-Up Writer:

Most Helpful Player: Supervegeta
He helped make Aerion a reality again. That would be enough of a explanation for anyone who read the thread, but he has been a mostly good mentor for becoming a GM. I would like to say I am good student too, but regardless it wouldn't exist without him.

Best Roleplayer:

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Wolfy's Nominations
1Q 2013 Nominations

Thread Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplay: Youkai Academy
What can I say? It's fun! I was tempted into it after deciding not to join any more Roleplays (look how that turned out). It filled up pretty quickly, and I think that speaks for itself.

Best Veteran Roleplay: Earth and Sky!: Pokemon Battle Royale!
How could I not put this vote in? Earth and Sky is an absolute relic, and an undiscovered one at that. this RP deserves so much more credit than it recieves. Quto has put quite a lot of thought and hard work into this RP, and only a few people are enjoying it. I'd like to see his Player Count grow, so that others may also see his marveling creation.

Most Original Roleplay:

Member Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplayer:

Best Game Master: Quto
Quto deserves this one through and through. If I need further explanation, just go back and read that "Best Veteran Roleplay" explanation. All of your info is right up there.

Best Sign-Up Writer: NightOfRemorse
She's (Is it "She"? I think so) not too well-known around here, but I respect her in that she can create very interesting characters that often add something to the Roleplay, making her a very fun player to interact with.

Most Helpful Player:

Best Roleplayer:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Thread Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplay: N/A

Best Veteran Roleplay: N/A

Most Original Roleplay: CLOUD v6.66

I can't remember there has ever been a RP before where creatures like "DAEMON" were used, atleast… not in the two years i've been on PC. This roleplay reminds me of Sword Art Online… but it's A LOT different, instead you die in this online game, you'll "lose" your identity. I really had to resist myself from joining since i'm way too busy to join more than 3/4 RP's, but it's certainly one I would recommend. That's why I nominate CLOUD v6.66 for the "Most Original Roleplay" award.​

Member Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplayer: N/A

Most Improved Roleplayer: ShinyDiamond

Why I nominate him? I think i'm not the only one who has noticed he has been less aggressive and more helpful lately. He doesn't join that many Roleplays anymore and that gives him more time and attention for the RP's he did join! And it pays of, his post quility has raised a lot, it's been fun to read his posts.

Best Game Master: N/A

Best Sign-Up Writer: N/A

Most Helpful Player: Lilizuki

I really think she deserves this award. She has been helping me out with my Roleplay a lot, giving me tips how to improve it and even helping me with an enjoyable event for the first chapter the next chapters will remain a secret for her though. I really appreciated her help.

Best Roleplayer: PkMnTrainer Yellow

Anyone who disagrees? I find the layout of her post awesome and her grammar is what you could call "perfect". I enjoy interacting with her characters a lot. They're not perfect… actually, they are FAR from perfect and I like that because in real life humans aren't perfect too.

Last edited:

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Place-holder until I either finish this or say that's all I feel I'm qualified to vote on!

Thread Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplay:

Best Veteran Roleplay:

Most Original Roleplay:

Member Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplayer: Somniac
Not just in my own roleplay (which has only just begun!), but going through others that she's a part of she always writes well-written, thoughtful, detailed posts with well fleshed-out characters. For just starting in the section she seems like a veteran roleplayer already!

Best Game Master:

Best Sign-Up Writer:

Most Helpful Player: Supervegeta
From everything I've seen, from voicing opinions, helping newbies, GMing his RP, and running this whole shindig, Supervegeta is EXTREMELY helpful. I don't think I've ever seen him turn down a question when someone has asked for help, and he is a role model for this community.

Best Roleplayer:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years

Thread Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplay: N/A

Best Veteran Roleplay: Earth and Sky
I want to say Earth and Sky because Quto has gotten his act together and made sure the RP hasn't yet died--And it's still pretty awesome in other facets.

Most Original Roleplay: N/A

Member Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplayer: Synthet
I'll have to give this nomination to Synthet. From what I see, she has plenty of skills for someone that basically just started hanging with us. I also don't detect any attitude issues or any other such things that might undermine her writing ability. To demonstrate, her SU in The Pokemon Trainer's Academy was very nice! I was surprised by it and simultaneously glad to have it. (As opposed to an SU that surprises me by making me want to apply fire.)

Most Improved Roleplayer: ShinyDiamond
I seem to recall a time when ShinyDiamond's behavior was absolutely intolerable by any fair standard, completely undermining any attempt at good roleplaying. Even if he wrote the literature equivalent of Beethoven's 9th it wouldn't have mattered because etiquette was just completely non-existent at the time. For the most part, his behavior has now become... tolerable. Mathematically speaking, this means that his ability as a roleplayer has increased infinite fold. Surely there cannot be a stronger argument to give him this award?

Best Game Master: N/A

Best Sign-Up Writer: Pending...

Most Helpful Player: Nideous and Machomuu
When in doubt I have to hand the nomination to Nideous and Machomuu, because they're the only ones I consistently see going out of their way to help people, and the only people that occasionally beat me to helping people in my own RP.

Best Roleplayer: Pending...

So, what are you waiting for? Let the nominations begin!

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Nakuzami's Nominations
1Q 2013 Nominations

Thread Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplay: Reapers: Keepers of the Balance

Atlantis Awakening has yet to start, so I can't judge that, and Reapers is the only new roleplay that I'm in other than that. And considering that I don't read many roleplays . . . lol. But, seriously, so far it has proven to be rather amusing, and the story that I can take with my character . . . one that's actually rather true to the character, or at least her current version, is rather great. Being able to do so, I mean. So, in that sense it's a bit personal, I suppose, lol.​

Best Veteran Roleplay: Abstaining

I can't vote for Odyssey, so I have no idea. d:​

Most Original Roleplay: Reaper's: Keepers of the Balance

The story itself is just so interesting and original, and there's so many ways it can go. I'm intrigued to see where it leads in the end, lol. Plus, Atlantis Arising already got this award, so Awakening doesn't need it, considering they're the same thing. xD​

Member Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplayer: Abstaining

I'm not quite sure who's a rookie, and who I would vote for out of them. There's only one I'm sure of and they haven't even started their first roleplay here yet, so it wouldn't make much sense to vote for them, lol.​

Most Improved Roleplayer: Abstaining

I'm no good at thinking of this. -.-;​

Best Game Master: Skymin

Despite what she may think, she is actually a rather good GM, lol. Modding is what she does, after all. d;​

Best Sign-Up Writer: 雷影 イチロ

I haven't read many Sign-Ups for this quarter, but Ichiro's SU for his own roleplay is rather detailed. I would go read more Sign-Ups . . . but I don't really feel like it. Don't have the time, lol.​

Most Helpful Player: Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers

It's a bit obligatory, methinks. Lol. I don't get around too much lately, so I kind of have a small list that comes to mind whenever I think of such things, and Rika just happens to be on that list, and I decided to vote for her! A crap explanation, I know, but whatever, lol.​

Best Roleplayer: Abstaining

Honestly, I'm not sure what to tell you right here. I can't make such a decision right now. ;3​

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024

Thread Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplay:
Reapers: keeper of the balance
At first I thought the idea was thrilling but rather complicated. gimmepie managed to pull GMing off exceptionally well though. The setup and background is really interesting and the mission format of the RP seems to work really well. I think it deserves to be the best Rookie.

Best Veteran Roleplay:
CHECKMATE 8D Earth & Sky
It's time for this long running RP with dedicated players and a thick storyline to win best Veteran. This is how you do a RP.

Most Original Roleplay:
CLOUD! Reapers: keepers of the balance
Maybe it is based off some show or something, but I think it's really a fresh wind in the Roleplay Corner and its system works really well.

Member Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplayer:
-

-

Best Game Master:
-

Best Sign-Up Writer:
-

Most Helpful Player:
-

Best Roleplayer:
Charizard_Man
After his amazing adventurous posts in echo;, I simply have to vote for him here :> He can sometimes disappear for periods of time, but when he posts, he does so with elegance and feeling.​

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Best Rookie Roleplay:

Youkai Academy

I was in this at first, but it was moving so fast I couldn't kepp up. But it looked highly interesting, and seems pretty awesome. ^^

The best roleplay created this or last month (after the 1st of December). The winner will receive a new title and bragging rights.

Best Veteran Roleplay:

Pokémon Trainer Academy

The first RP I ever joined is still going strong, and with the new people that have come in and the return of some of the older members, this RP is going to last, I can feel it.

The best roleplay created before last month (before the 1st of December). The winner will receive a new title and bragging rights.

Most Original Roleplay:

The most creative, different and original roleplay. The winner will receive a new title and bragging rights.

Member Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplayer:

DeLaMuerta

Sorry if I spelled your name wrong DeLa. I don't know where he came from, but his posts have always been amazingly detailed, and very nice and long, good reads. Haven't seen him around here long, so he is still a rookie in my book

The best roleplayer who has joined the Roleplay Corner this or last month (after the 1st of December). The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights.

PinkSapphire

When I first saw her, her posts were, how shall Isay, a bit lackluster. But now, her posts are quite detailed and well written, better than mine most times. Dare I say I'm a bit jealous?

They may have started out as noobs, but this player has flourished and bloomed into the great roleplayer that they are today. The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights (and perhaps a few nostalgic blonde moments).

Best Game Master:

PKMN_Trainer Yellow

She has kept PTA going for the longest time, running the RP with meticulous care, and keeping it very fun for everyone. And we all know how large it is.

The gamemaster who organises, entertains, is helpful, friendly and just generally good at their job. The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights.

Best Sign-Up Writer:

This player can write interesting and well written sign ups in their sleep. The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights.

Most Helpful Player:
They may not be the best roleplayer, but they certainly are active, keen to help and always a pleasure to have aboard a team. The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights (and a gold star).

Best Roleplayer:

Hm... Gonna say Garet

He is in my RP, and his post are always exceptionally well thought out and written, but not filled with over the top, unbelievableness. If that is a word. He's consistently had great posts in all the RPs I've seen him in, even when he has had to work with me when I was a rookie. A stellar RPer, and one I'm proud to RP with.

The greatest player who seem to be great at everything they do (oh, how we envy them!). The winner will receive a new emblem and ultimate bragging rights (and probably an oversized ego).

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Aaaaand that's a wrap! The RPAs for this quarter are now over. The judges will begin assessing and we'll get back to you (hopefully) soon!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022

The Elite Six
presents...
LanceHGSS.gif
KarenHGSS.gif
Koga.gif
will.png
Spr_BW_Caitlin.png
plat_flint.gif

THE ROLEPLAY AWARDS
First Quarter 2013

VSLance.png

"Welcome, to the official announcement of the first Roleplay Awards of 2013! I am your host and leader of the Elite Six, Champion Lance. We find ourselves here again to showcase. Each category has been carefully chosen by a team of fine roleplayers who agree with me that even invisible talent should be shown to the world (or in this case, the community).

So, without further ado, let's get on with it!"​

Best Rookie Roleplay
Youkai Academy

Youkai Academy is a remake of an older RP that unfortunatley did not take off. However--this time around it took off with flying colors, partially due to some hard work on the GM's part. Accomodation is a large part of appealing to a large audience, and Youkai Academy appears to have done that well, going so far as to create a new race in their world so that a new player would feel inclined to join. It's not completely clear what specifically got at least a dozen RPers to join Youkai Academy. It could be the interesting race templates provided by the GM that gives the RP a feeling of diversity, or it could be the school setting providing for a flexible area where character development can thrive. Either way, the results don't lie. Youkai Academy easily earned this award.​

Best Veteran Roleplay
Pokémon Fallout

Fallout is succesful because it pushes the boundry of how dark a roleplay can be while simultaneously providing a solid, well thought out plot which in turn provides for a unique and interesting sandbox world where players are truly in control. Yellow employed very unorthodox GMing techniques when making this RP, redefining the standards by which an RP could be run in favor of flexibility and giving every RPer equal input into the story, resulting in the RP focusing less on achieving some win condition but rather on exploring the possibilities of a world where little to no limitations are set in place. This RP set the trend of offering RPers the choice of writing an opening post as their sign-up instead of a detailed history and personality analysis of the character, a trend that was later implemented in such RPs as The Pokemon Trainer Academy in an effort to entice RPers by getting them involved right off the bat. We've been passively monitoring Pokemon Fallout for several RPAs, and are confident in saying that it has come time to give this RP recognition through this award.​

Most Original Roleplay
Reapers: Keepers of the Balance

Reapers is a unique idea that this forum hasn't seen before. Take this, a bunch of humans who aren't necessarily dead but more along kept in limbo to serve as guardians. They aren't the good guys, but also aren't the bad guys either. They simply exist to keep a natural balance in place and make sure life runs smoothly for the rest of us. The rp itself does allow for some cool character creation, allowing the players to even attach super powers to their reapers and while that concept isn't new, the ideas on various demons and the jobs reapers are assigned to perform truly are. The IC thread truly exploded with activity when it was first released showing the desire that it's members have for this setup. Even though the posting slowed down after a while the group has already tackled vampires and nomads attempting to summon a demon. The posting of the members is rather detailed at that, but I have yet to have read a group taking on a vampire in another rp. Cudos to you Reapers and may you live long and prosper!​

Best Rookie
Somniac

When Somniac first joined the forums she seemed to be a lackluster rper. Her first posts in the IC thread of PTA weren't anything special, but as time progressed she began to prove herself. Her posts have since then become much longer and filled with juicy content. As time has progressed her character in PTA has gained a more defined personality. Her posts even have unique layouts to them! That takes time to research and experiment with. Feel proud Somniac and may you continue to give us excellent posts!

Most Improved
ShinyDiamond

When ShinyDiamond first joined the site it would be a lie to say his behavior as an RPer was appropriate, or even acceptable at all. If he hadn't improved, he likely wouldn't be with us in the RPC today. One could go on for ages talking about what used to be issues however, but this award is about what has changed. Since then whether it be simple tolerance or a greater understanding of Roleplay Etiquette ShinyDiamond has changed his ways and become a roleplayer that other roleplayers can tolerate in turn, and even enjoy the presence of in a roleplay. While he still has quite a ways to go in terms of self-improvement, as do many, it would be a crime against the very basis of this judge panel to ignore the relative 180 he's done already, and by that virtue we were happy to conclude that he deserves this award more than any other member on the board.​

Best Game Master
Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers

Commitment is what drives RPing. It requires commitment from RPers and even more from its GMs. It is not easy juggling "real life" and roleplaying, but Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers manages to not only overcome this daunting obstacle, but she also manages to GM multiple role-plays, each taking a simple concept and expanding it into a compelling role-play. If this alone was not impressive enough, Red has assembled a cast of RPers that are throughly engaged in the story she is telling. They are excited to post and get involved in the process of story telling (one look at the number of posts in the OOC should be indication enough of this achievement). Excited, committed role-players drive the success of any given role-play and many die down because of the inability of the GM to develop any sense of enthusiasm in the cast. Red does not have the trouble, giving her RPers freedom to operate and let the creative juices flow. Red is easily one of the best GMs on the board and it is about she gets this long deserved honor.​

Best Sign-Up Writer
雷影 イチロ

Commonly known as Ichiro, the magnitude of his writing ability may not be able to be expressed in a single paragraph. But each of his sign ups he creates for every new roleplay he joins gives us a little taste of what he is capable of producing. Ichiro's writing is top notch, and his creativity knows few bounds, providing us with of excellent characters from a variety of backgrounds that complement his writing talent. He is most deserving of the award for best Sign-up writer.

She puts a lot of her effort into helping the other players with pretty much anything, even if it means she has to direct them to someone she thinks would help them better than she could. If one was ever in need of getting an opinion in the discussion thread, it has been documented that she was never shy to pass along her help, if she could. The effort she expends in helping others is second to none, and this is why she deserved to win the Most Helpful Roleplayer.​

Best Roleplayer
PkMnTrainer Yellow

The GM of the long-running Pokémon Trainer Academy, it's been a long, long, long, disappointing road to Marin getting this award, but she's finally done it! She has quite a penchant for cannibalism, as many of you may know, and seems to have the ability to turn being eaten alive — among everything else she comes up with — into an enjoyable (if not awkward and laughable) experience. That said, you'd be hard-pressed finding any point where you'd want to stop reading her posts, or seeing the quirkiness of her characters. If you do, read the next sentence and you're on board again.​

And that's it! Thank you all for your patience, we'll see you in the next RPAs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back