• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen I want to ride my bicycle. ♪

Which color bike did you choose?

• Green

Votes: 48 65.8%
  • Yellow

Votes: 25 34.2%

• Total voters
Years
Aw, I figured yellow bike would be more popular. But that was the one I chose - it's brighter and looks super cute! Made my boyfriend go with green so we could have different ones. He saw the yellow one a little while ago and preferred it so he went with that one for his new nuzlocke file.

Yellow bike life for me. :-3 Not a big fan of skates, too slow for me.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Green of course! I love the color green so much. Why would I choose the yellow?

Also, forgive me for being a noob, but was there such a difference between the two? Or is it just the colors? I just chose green because it suits my liking. xD

Shhmew

Years
Also, forgive me for being a noob, but was there such a difference between the two? Or is it just the colors? I just chose green because it suits my liking. xD
There is no difference except colors. I just edited that into the OP to lessen the confusion. o.o"

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
I chose green the first time, but reset and decided to go with yellow. Not really satisfied with either colour. D:

I was hoping for more choices, but oh well, maybe next gen. :3

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
I chose green in X. Haven't gotten around the bikes yet in Y, but it'll probably be green again. The yellow looks awful.

That said, I rarely use the bike. I like the circle pad and take to using rollerskates on a regular basis. I like how it makes my Pokemon fly into the wall and have seizures in Pokemon Amie lol!

Elements1

Meh
Years
I chose green, not a big fan of the color yellow. Doesn't really matter though, I don't really care about my bike color :P

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
I chose Green because its my favorite colour. Alas, the yellow one ended up complimenting my post-story mode outfit better, because there weren't any green clothes I liked. :| Don't understand why you can't change it. Also (pleasantly) surprised the colours were Green/Yellow as opposed to Blue/Red to correspond with X/Y's colours.

Years
In my main game, I chose the green one. But in some of my other playthroughs (like a few of my challenge runs), I picked yellow to be different. I like the green color more normally.

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
Years
I had chosen Green. No particular reason though, I thought you could switch it out with yellow like in Gen III. I thought they had some kind of difference. I liked the roller-skates but I eventually used bike more often.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I always pick the green one - like the color better (I seen the yellow one in other pics/vids). I now prefer the bike over the skates.

In future games hope more colors are available. I really would love a brownish-red one (like Watchog's color)

Last edited:

kirbasaur

Human-Ivasaur hybrid
Years
I did not check the other posts but why not have a rainbow of colors and have like a paint shop so you can change it(for a small fee)like blue red green yellow orange pink and maby black and whight too.

Years
I prefer the Bike when it is Yellow. I have used both colors, and the gameplay is no different, I just like the Yellow Bike a lot better. It also suits my trainer's look.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
I picked the green bike and was pretty happy with it. As i wear either green or black clothes most of the times, it does fit to my overall look
And i was actually really surprised that you could chose between two colors, that was a first

Back