• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Copyright Fair Use and Let's Plays/Walkthroughs on YouTube

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
Well, the gian wars have been around since the HGSS days when he started the coverage.

First, many other updaters started Flagging and Disliking him. Mostly because he "stole" their subscribers. Many people kept saying he was stupid, he lied (he did lie about that Hoenn map, and he had some Dusk Gold and Dawn Silver fakes) and that he was infirging Nintendo.
When he got totally banned off YouTube, he made another account. Accounts fell, day and night and one day he stood up and said "That's it, I'm done.". He had a hiatus, and he came back for BW. Now he's making the walkthrough (which I think is finished).

I hate anti gianers. They think they're the best for standing up to "God". No they're just stupid. I am glad most of them stopped the wars, and gian can finally make some coverage :-D I am a fan of him myself.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Ive actually seen alot of what he's done, its really a bit stupid too!
- Before HG/SS came out he uploaded fake screens for games called "Dawn and dusk Silver and gold"
- Whilst HG/SS were confirmed ect, he found fake corocoro images on Deviantart and took pictures of them on a phone, then uploaed it to youtube and pretended they were "Leaked" - well, I can't back up if he took the images though, he claimed he was send them in a message - these things included, Hoenn region, fake cynthia battle's etc...
- He stole videos from other uploaders like HG/SS demos etc, removed their watermakes and somtimes even but his own logo over their watermarks (yet you could still see under it writing under)
- Stolen music created by others
- Started wars with other competitive reporters, the list goes on...

Even serebii's webmaster has stated he doesn't like the fake stuff he posts!

To be honest I find the whole thing stupid, it's just youtube and people should know if something is fake once they see it!

Gian- sorry, John is just an avaerage teenager who posts videos on youtube, not everything he posts will be true!

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2018
Well, apparently YouTube is cracking down on LPers now. I think we should all be cautious.

Back