• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Another Ha✗0r in the house!

.parado✗

paranormal user
Years
Hello PokeCommunity! :)
I'm parado✗, 16 years old and I'm hacking ROM's since 2009.
My special areas in hacking are Scripting, Tile Inserting and Mapping.
But I can't sprite, I tried it many times and failed.
However, at that moment I'm working on a Ruby hack.
If you want to know more, PM me. ;)

~parado✗

Last edited:
Years

~parado✗

Helo Parado, I am Hikari.

You made the right decision to join PC, we have one of the largest hacking communities of any Pokemon-based forum.

I shall guide you over to the Emulation section, where you should find everything you need to know.

You can also request a mentor in the PC Adoption Center. But there is a catch for those seeking Emulation mentors, you can only seek them if you want them to show you around and not help with your hack.

Here is where you can find our friendly team of moderators and admins, who are there to help you.

Make sure you read the rules and have a great time here!

- Hikari10

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023

~parado✗
Hello Parado, it rhymes LOL. I likey your username, I'm MidnightShine BTW. Welcome to PC, bud.

Oh, you're a veteran hacker? I'm in need of a team helping me to create a Ruby hack so expect me to contact u. Hacking sections are right here BTW.

You like chatting? VM me at my page & a good time's guaranteed. I also accept friend requests so why not send me one?

Huv a great time~

~Mid

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2016

~parado✗

hey paradox!Welcome to pokemon community,good for you to join us cause here has lots of fun.

Years
Welcome to the community, paradox! My computer doesn't seem to like copy and pasting that fancy x, so I had to use the regular letter. ;_; (By the way, your Eevee icon is absolutely adorable!)

It's nice to see you're a ROM hacking fan, we have some talented hackers here at PC. :D Unfortunately I have virtually no talent in that, aha. But I do love to play hacks in my free time! Prism and Brown were one of the first hacks I played, on top of Shiny Gold. I'm happy to see you've made so many posts already - keep at it, all right? We'd love to have you as an active member of our community. <3

Anyway, enjoy your stay and good luck with your hack! I'll be looking forward to seeing it. n_n Feel free to message me if there's anything you need help with!

Back