• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Yu-Gi-Oh! Edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
Pokemon: Yu-Gi-Oh! Edition.

Hack of: Pokemon Ruby.

Introduction:

Well, you might know me, but you probably won't. I'm the guy who gave up on two hacks and left after they died. You should know them as "Pokemon: Tale of Baby Deoxys" and "Pokemon: Shino Explorations". Now, they are to be put on hold to take place for "Pokemon: Yu-Gi-Oh! Edition"!

Plot:

You are Yugi. You hold the ancient power of the Millenium Puzzle. You have been sent into another dimension to save the world. You start with the power of the Dark Magician (Lv. 10) and you must travel through this world to save your own! The Features tell you some more of the plot.

Features:

Play as Yugi!
No more friendly Pokemon, this is war! Pokemon are replaced by Yugioh Monsters!
Gym's are replaced by Pyramids, each which has a Ruler, who has a powerful beast!
For each Pyramid you get, you get 1 Millenium Item, each with their own unique ability!
Spell and Traps go in your "Bag" (name to be changed) for you to activate!
Evolution is now Fusion! Using the power of the Millenium Scale, you can evolve fuse your monsters!
Moves are replaced with attacks, such as Dark Magic Attack!
Capture the new Legendaries! Exodia, Obelisk, Slifer, Ra, Zorc and Blue-Eyes White Dragon!
You play in Egypt, which means new maps and scripts!

Team:

Owner/Mapper/Scripter/Plot Idealist - Me
Mapper - rilou 9
Mapper - Silver Rilou
Mapper - bboykev
Mapper/Scripter - XaE22
Spriter - God Splice
Spriter/Lawyer - Hoppyfred
Spriter - herr_sebbe
Spriter - Smileman;3983329
OW Spriter - Kurosaki Ichigo
Beta Tester - pr!m 3
Beta Tester - DemiKid
Beta Tester - PkmnTrainerAndy
Beta Tester - Wild Eagle
Beta Tester - pokemon luver
Beta Tester - SethCullen
Beta Tester - Harry Blue5

We are looking for:

Key:

Red: Urgent.

Orange: Semi-Urgent.

Green: Needed.

Black: Not needed.

2 Mappers

3 Scripters.

5 2 Spriters (hard task, you must sprite my list of Yugioh Monsters)

2 1 OW Spriter.
1 Tile Maker/Inserter.

6 1 Beta Tester.

Screenshots/Videos:

Coming soon.

Known bugs/glitches:

None, as the hack progress has not began.

FAQ:

Coming soon.

Awards:

None as of yet.

Downloads:

Alpha 1 coming soon.

Credits:

Lucario 9 for giving me the original idea.
Wind~ for inspiring me to return to hacking.
zel and DJG for inspiring me with their hacks.
WAH and Sergio for the desert tiles.
Nintendo and Game Freak for creating Pokemon.
Kazuki Takahshi for creating Yugioh.
If you think you should be here send me a PM.

Support:

yugioh.png

HTML:
[url=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=3946742][IMG]http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk29/lmg666/yugioh.png[/IMG][/url]

HTML:
[url=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=3946742][img]http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/3798/pyro1reqzy0.png[/img][/url]
-Faint Brushfire.

Last edited:

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
This sounds effing amazing!
I look forward to this, I can't wait to see some screenshots!

Thanks for the support!
As you know, it's just been made so don't expect Screenshots yet. But we'll have them as soon as we get a working team! :D

.Missingno

Viridian City Gym Leader
Years
hey i can be a beya tester and make some support banners just ask riolu 9 i made he one in his sig and he has seen some more of mine

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
hey i can be a beya tester and make some support banners just ask riolu 9 i made he one in his sig and he has seen some more of mine

You can be a Beta Tester when you spell "beta" correctly. :P Just kidding, you're in. And anyone can make Support Banners, support is always nice.

Years
Okay, heres some suggestions that came up to my head:

Evolution=Fusion?

Blue Eyes White Dragon= Legendary?

Also, I'd like to help script, but I'm barley Medium level XSE, and I'm running 2 hacks, helping a few others, I think I can squeeze this one in!

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
Okay, heres some suggestions that came up to my head:

Evolution=Fusion?

Blue Eyes White Dragon= Legendary?

Also, I'd like to help script, but I'm barley Medium level XSE, and I'm running 2 hacks, helping a few others, I think I can squeeze this one in!

Another great idea, thanks!
Blue Eyes Legendary... hmm... and there could be three of them :P

And thanks for the support, but if you feel that you don't have enough time or enough skill to help, I reccomend you don't. If you are 100% certain, reply and say so.

Thanks again!

Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2011
I'm glad to be a part of the staff =D
The game should be a success (if someone doesn't quit on it)

lol Just Kidding xD
Hope the game is great, and these new features are also equally great :D

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
I'm glad to be a part of the staff =D
The game should be a success (if someone doesn't quit on it)

lol Just Kidding xD
Hope the game is great, and these new features are also equally great :D

I won't quit on this one. The main reason I quit on the other ones were because I thought the ideas didn't have enough depth and there was a lack of features.

Thanks for the support Ruby! :)

Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2011
No Problem ^_^

Yugioh (Pokemon-like-Playability) makes me feel like [Relief Emoticon]

You know what i'm talking about ;)

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
No Problem ^_^

Yugioh (Pokemon-like-Playability) makes me feel like [Relief Emoticon]

You know what i'm talking about ;)

Lol, I'm glad it makes you feel good.

UPDATE: I have decided to make one final Millenium Item, making a total of 8. Wait, 8? Does that mean...? Yes, for each duel/battle you win in a Pyramid, you will recieve one Millenium Item (Key Item slot) each with their own unique ability!

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
Sounds fine. Hope the duels are exciting and the scripts turn out well. Good luck to you. :)

Thanks. Well, the duels being exciting is mostly up to the player :)
Yeah, scripts are going to be a VERY big part of this game, but spriting has to play an even bigger part. Replacing every Pokemon in the Pokedex with new sprites is no easy task!
Thanks for luck, I'll probably need it, this is the biggest idea for a hack I've ever had. :D

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
It's good to have a hack that is based on Yugioh, good luck. I can be a mapper if you'd like... ;)

Thanks, and yeah. I was watching the last season of the Yugioh Anime and I thought "this would be a good hack..." :P

And thanks, I'll add you to the team, I'll speak to you on MSN when I need a map done, yeah? :)

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 27, 2011
Isn't the card game in the show called 'Duel Monsters'. Maybe you should say that in the game in some places.

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
Isn't the card game in the show called 'Duel Monsters'. Maybe you should say that in the game in some places.

Could you elaborate on that please? The card game is Duel Monsters, but the concept of this hack is the final Season of Yugioh, where they played with real monsters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back